Fourteen

Gender Swap

"Remember, your projects are due on Friday. I hope you all are nearly finished. Class dismissed."

Key was the first one out of the classroom, Jonghyun closely followed behind. "Gwiboon! What are we going to do? We've had a week and we still haven't started yet!"

"Today is Wednesday, isn't it?"

"Yeah..."

"I guess you could come over tonight or tomorrow to start working on it."

"You want to do it with me?" Jonghyun grinned.

"Yes, I want to... No! I don't want to do it with you! NOnonono." Key slapped the other's arm.

"Fine." Jonghyun pouted. "Do you have any ideas on what kind of game you want to do?"

"No. I haven't really thought about it though."

"Well then, I guess we got a lot of work to do."

Jonghyun and Key parted ways, Jonghyun going to his next class and Key to the restroom.

"Look who we have here." A girl turned around from the mirror when her friend nudged her to get her attention.

"Chaelin. How are you today?" Key attempted to be nice. Chaelin was able to make his life miserable, afterall. 

"Cut the act, Gwiboon. Jonghyun is mine."

"What act? I'm not acting." Key forced a sincere smile.

"You act like you like but you're really just playing with his feeling. He is my fianace so keep your cheap, ty away from him."

", you don't know me." Key felt a slap to his face.

"Leave my fiance alone." Chaelin and her friend left, stomping their heel into Key's foot on their way.

 

"Hey Jjongie, it's Gwiboon. I know I said we would work on the project at my place today, and we will, but I have to stop by a couple of places first. Feel free to go on over, Taemin has a key to get in. Borrow it from him if you want. I'll be at my place in about an hour and a half. See you in a bit. Bye." Key left a voicemail as he watched Jonghyun flirt with a group of girls.

"Key! What are you doing this afternoon?" Taemin ran up and nearly tackled the other in a giant hug.

"I'm going to work with Jonghyun on our project that we haven't started yet. Actually, I needed to talk to you about that. See, I want to go talk to Heechul without Jonghyun knowing and I needed your help. I need you to take Jonghyun to my place and keep him distracted for about an hour."

"Ok, no problem. I'll go over there now and when he's done... You know, he makes me really angry. Such a douche."

"He's a hot douche." Key said before he could stop himself."I did not just say that. You didn't hear it."

"I sense love in the air~ I can't wait until you two are actually a couple." Taemin giggled. "Go on, I've got it. Take your time. Just not so much that he starts to get impatient and ask questions..."

"Thanks Min." Key ruffled the younger's hair before he left. "See you in a little while." 

I hope I remember how to get to Jonghyun's place... It wasn't too far away from mine, I don't think. Let's see... It was near the park. This park! 

"Gwiboon? What are you doing here?"

"Oh thank goodness this is the right place. I, uh, wanted to talk to you about something.."

"Ok," Heechul turned around and yelled, "Hey Hannie! Get dressed, we've got company."

"What kind of sick joke is this? You get me ing and then this happens? You owe me big time."

"He's bitter. So, come on in, Gwiboon."

Key smiled. "Thanks."

"What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Jonghyun's fiance." Heechul's face went white as a ghost.

 


Thinking about a double update. I don't know though. Haha. I hope you guys liked this chapter.