Five

Gender Swap

"Ok, so tell me everything." Taemin pulled a blanket off Key's couch and curled up underneath it. "Everything from the very beginning.'

"How far into the beginning? Because, you know, I can go back nine months before I was born to how everything started."

"I don't even want to think about that. So, how the idea of this expirament or whatever came about."

"Well, it all happened on a stormy day in March..." Key paused and looked up at the ceiling to his right.

"..Um, Key hyung...noona? What are you looking at?" Taemin whispered.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Dramatic effect, you know like in movies or whatever when someone is telling a story and they look up and it shows up as a flashback? No? Oh, never mind then. Anyways, it was a stormy day in March. I had just waken up from a nap because I was sick, and I felt like death." He took a deep breath before continuing. "I had this dream where I was a woman and I made all these guys fall in love with me, and because of that dream I decided I wanted to see if something like that could ever happen in real life. When my mom told me I would be moving to Seoul to live by myself and go to school up here, I thought it was the perfect time to put this brilliant idea into action. So I got here and took all my clothes to a thrift shop." Taemin started humming the song Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. Key just glared, for the song was starting to get on his nerves. Everyone sings or hums the song all the time. "As I was saying, I took my clothes to a thrift shop and then I went and bought all these girl clothes. I got everything I could possibly need, that I didn't already have, to pull this entire thing off." 

"Oh, I see. Wait so are you...you know. Like me?"

"What do you...? Oooh.... No. I'm straight."

"Uh huh. I'm sure you are."

 


A short update, guys, I'm sorry. It's extremely boring too.... I'm soo sorry. I'll post again in a day or two. I promise!