Eight

Gender Swap

The beeping of the alarm woke Key up. What on earth? I didn't set this? What time is it? He thought as he yawned and opened his eyes to turn off the beeping annoyance to find it wasn't at all beeping. Ok, that's weird. I swear there is an alarm going off. And it's 5:45? For Christ's sake, it's Saturday. I'm not supposed to be up this early.

He rolled out of bed to see where the beeping was coming from. He opened his bedroom door and nearly screamed. Oh. My. God. What is he doing here? Did he see me. Oh . I'm positive I didn't let him in my house, especially since he kissed me. On the cheek that is, thank god I managed to move my head just in time.

Key ran back to his room and softly shut the door. "What am I going to do? Jonghyun is on my couch and probably won't leave for awhile. I can't let him see me like this. And my bathroom isn't connected to my room. Crap. Maybe if I tiptoe to the bathroom he hear me? That may not work. Umm... I could put my wig on and my bra and also my robe and sneak to the bathroom, praying he won't wake up and see me. Then I can take a fast shower, get my make up done really quick and pretend that I am a girl and all will be good?" Key whispered to himself. "Nah. Too risky. But what else can I do? Apparate like in Harry Potter to the bathroom or cast a spell on Jonghyun to ensure he won't wake up for a couple more hours? Maybe I could call up Dumbledore and ask him to actually turn me into a girl. Or I could--Ohemeffgee Kim freaking Kibum. Listen to yourself. You're not only saying ridiculous things, but you're talking to yourself and to make things worse Jerkface Jonghyun is currently asleep on your couch. Listen to me and listen to me well; Get your into the shower before he wakes up and get your damn female attire on before he finds out. Is that clear? Yessir! Good. Now go!!" Damn, I really am insane...He thought after his peptalk to himself.

Key ran and grabbed his wig, quickly brushing it out a bit and carefully putting it on. He heard his phone vibrate on his bedside table, but ignored it as he ran to his closet to put on his bra. "Wait a minute. I don't need to take a shower. I wear a wig. I do, however, need to get dressed so that way nothing gets blown today." He stopped his frantic race around his room to get presentable. 

After he finished getting on a pair of sweat pants and a tight hot pink v-neck shirt that stopped just before "cleaveage", he checked his phone to see why it vibrated.  He read aloud, "I hope you don't mind me letting Jonghyun stay the night at your place...He kept on whining and whining after I--Know what? If you don't remember, ask him." Key sighed. "What on earth did this child do?" He about left his room before he remembered he had to do his makeup. Mascara and eyeliner, it was easy and quick to do and he didn't feel like looking pretty today anyways. It's Saturday and he had to wake up early so he was starting to be annoyed. Jonghyun being there isn't helping with the early morning annoyance, either.

Right before he unlocked his door to go smack Jonghyun awake, he noticed the time. "6:45? I practically spent an hour freaking out? Jonghyun is probably awake now, darn. I don't get to smack him up now. There goes the only source of my happi--What is that delicious aroma? Is that...bacon?Jonghyun just temporarly got off my smack list."

"Oh, you're up." Jonghyun smiled. "I made you breakfast. Are you feeling better?"

"Feeling better?" Key tilted his head, confused.

"Yeah, you know. Your cramps?" Jonghyun awkardly scratched the back of his head.

Taemin. When I see you.. "Oh, um, yeah..." He cleared his throat. "It smells delicious." 

"Thank you! Sit down, it's almost ready." 

"You can cook? You don't seem like the kind that would cook.."

"There is a lot about me that you don't know that I hope you will learn about in the future." He mumbled with a faint smile on his lips. 

Jonghyun brought over two matching plates that were covered in an American style breakfast; four ieces of bacon, two pancakes and some scrambled eggs. He went back to the fridge and pulled out a jar of orange juice and headed back to the table, grabbing a small container of maple syrup along the way. 

"Woah. You made all of this?" Key asked amazed.  

"Yeah. All of it. I even grew the orange trees to make the orange juice."

"Really?" 

"Haha, no."

"This is really good though. Where did you learn to cook?" 

"I don't know. I just started cooking one day. I don't even remember when that was."

"Would you cook for me again sometime?"

"I dunno. Maybe." Jonghyun  smirked. 

And here is his cocky side again. But he really isn't as bad as he seems.

 

"What time is it?" Key asked.

"Almost 8:45."

"Gosh, Jonghyun. It's getting late. You probably should get going."

"But I like it here." 

"But I can't let you stay the night again."

"Just a little bit longer?"

"Only 15 minutes, ok?"

"Fiinnee," Jonghyun whined. "We can do this again sometime, though, right?"

"Yeah. I had fun hanging out with you today." 

For the next ten minutes or so, the two of them talked about random things. 

"I guess I should go.." 

Key sighed. "Ok."

Jonghyun got up and walked to the door with Key following him. "Thanks for letting me stay here with you today."

"You're welcome anytime...as long as you call first." Key giggled.

"Yeah, sorry about that..."

"It's ok. I enjoy the company. It sometimes gets lonely alone here."

"I know the feeling."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Some other time?"

"Ok. That's fine."

"I'll see you Thursday." Jonghyun pulled on his shoes and stood up.

"See ya." Key smiled and watched Jonghyun walk out.

Jonghyun suddenly turned around and kissed Key on the lips. "Bye, Gwiboon."

"B-bye Jongh-hyun." Key stuttered and closed the door. He leaned up against it and sighed. Wow. That was...wow.

 

 


Thank you LocketyLover_Bunny for the idea about the cramps. 

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Comment and I'll update faster. :)