Six

Gender Swap

"Seriously though, Taemin. You can't tell a single soul about me. Not even your Minho. Get it? Got it? Good."

"What if it accidentally slips?"

"Then my fist will accidentally slip onto your face and break your nose." Key muttered loud enough for the younger to hear. 

Taemin slinked down on Key's couch in fear. Key noticed and sent him a victory smirk. 

"Can you help me with my math? I went over this at my school, but it's been a while since I've done it that I don't remember it well."

"It's just a nineth grade algebra review though..." Taemin sighed. "Ok. This problem here. Solve for t in the problem 2t+sv=s. First you have to subtract sv from both sides so it becomes 2t=s-sv. Then to get t alone, you have to divide both sides by 2.  So that way, the answer is s-sv over 2 which equals t. Refreshed?"

"A fourth grader could've done that. But I guess." Key rolled his eyes. I could've done that in my sleep. Thank you Taemin for choosing the easiest problem on the paper.

***

Key took twenty more minutes to finish half of the book. "I'm bored now." He said as he stood up and stretched.

"Want to go do something?" Taemin asked Key after he fell off the couch in a poor attempt to get up.

"Sure, but what?"

"I...don't know. You have to be dressed as a girl though. Minho would flip if he saw me with another guy."

So he's the jealous type? Never would have guessed. Key thought as he nodded. 

"Where is the wig anyways?" Key looked around where he last saw it.

"Erm, right here." Taemin pointed to the wig that he was holding in his hands.

"Oh... Thanks." Key awkwardly giggled in embarrassment.

"Uh huh. Should I call you hyung or noona?"

"Whichever, I guess, but in public it has to be noona, or else--" 

"Or else the plan won't work. Yeah, I got it." 

"Don't back talk me boy." Key glared his signature glare.

"Yessir." Taemin mockingly salauted. "Shall I help you get ready, your Highness?"

"You're pushing your luck, kid."

"I'm sorry, ahjussi."

"You really do want to die, don't you?" Key sighed. Forgive and forget. Forgive that evil child and forget that I want to kill him. "Shall we just walk around until we find something to do?" Key sugguested. 

"Ok, sounds good to me. I'll have to let my mom know though."

"I get to meet your mom? Yes!" 

"Why are you so excited to meet my mom?"

"Well. I haven't seen my mom in several days now, and I want to see if you two are anything alike."

"I am an exact replaca of my mom. No joke. I'm a male clone of her." Oh gosh, oh please no. Please.

"Well, I'm sure she's a lovely person." Key managed to force himself to painfully choke out. He thought about adding something about how Taemin was also a lovely person, but he figured saying that his mom would have to be fine for now. He's going to have to work up to actually complimenting Taemin. And the day that will happen, may be a painful day for Key.

"Of course she is, she's just like me!" Cocky little bastard. 

Key finished putting on his wig and then grabbed his keys. "Let's go, if we're gonna go. Which apartment is yours?"

"Third floor. First one you'll see."

"Oh, well, I've never been on that floor. I've only been on this floor, so... This shoud be fun."

 

"Omo. You are gorgeous!" Taemin's mother cooed. "Come in, come in! Would you like some cookies or something to eat, dear?" 

"Um...." Key looked at Taemin to see if he should. 

"Really fast, mom. Gwiboon and I are going to hang out for a couple hours and we wanted to stop by to let you know."

"Oh, well, take come cookies to go. I'm sure you two will enjoy them on the go. Do you know where you are going to go?"

"Not quite sure yet, but I may show him around town." Key tried to keep his cool as he noticed the younger's slip up. Luckily, Mrs. Lee didn't notice, and if she did, she didn't say anything about it. 

"We'd better get going now, mom, if we're going to have time to do anything." Taemin said as he started to push Key toward the door.

"Well, here's your guy's cookies. See you later young men." 

"Gwiboon is a girl...?"

"I'm a mother, boys, I always know, no matter how pretty you are."

Key blushed. "Don't tell anyone. It's an experiment." 

"Sure thing, hun. If you need anything, I'm always here. And have fun you two."

"Sure thing." "Bye." The two boys said in unison as they walked out of the door. 

"I like your mom. She is really nice." Key told Taemin as he got a cookie out of the bag. The cookies were already half gone, thanks to Taemin, and Key really wanted to try one before it was too late. 

 


Oh my goodness, you guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever!! How long as it been? Almost a month? 

I'm really sorry again about the wait for this y chapter. Pwease forgive me :3