Thirteen

Gender Swap

This is the song that's in the story. (It's bolded and indented later on in the story)

">

 

K: Tae, get yo here. Emergency
T: Dude. Watch your language. 2day is my special day with Tae. No. 
K: Sorry, I need Tae though. there is something he knows and something happened and i rly need him
T: I don't even know who this is. 
K: It's Gwiboon. 
T: Why does it say Hyung in Tae's phone? Huh?
K: Idk. I'm apparently gender confused,.. Or he is... Whatever. Idc. u can come 2 and I'll make u food
T: I don't get why I should...
K: I'll tell you when you get here?
T: No. Now.
K: I GOT A IN FRONT OF JONGHYUN. HAPPY? YEAH SO NOW GET YOUR TWO ING ASSES OVER HERE. I'M FREAKING OUT.
T: Yeah, I see how that'd be a problem SINCE YOU'RE A GIRL. I demand an explaniation when we get there ABOUT WHAT THE ING HELL IS ING GOING ON.

"Minho does curse. That's shocking." Key said as if he knew Minho for longer than two weeks.

K: When will u b here?
T: Now

Key's door bell rang 2798432728139740190 times. 

"Oh my GOD. MINHO. TAEMIN. I AM COMING." Key checked to see if he had pants on before opening the door. What? Two pairs of underwear and a pair of tight, shortish shorts were not comfortable for Little Key.

"Happy to see you too." Minho scowled. Key assumed he wasn't happy to be here.

"ARE YOU OK? DID JONGHYUN HURT YOU?" Taemin looked over every inch of showing skin on Key's body like Key's mother would have done. Taemin even tried to lift up Key's shirt to check his back and chest, but Minho quickly prevented that, slamming his entire body into Key. Minho hugged Taemin as Key rolled on the floor, groaning. 

"Ok. Now explain everything." Minho yanked Key up and made him sit on the rocking chair. Minho and Taemin sat uncomfortably close to each other for Key.

"Oh. Um. Well. Well, I moved here because 'I would have better life oppurtunites and because I'm almost 18 I need to learn to be responsable' as my mom said. Anyways, the whole story about this brilliant idea's coming about can be saved for another time, but the idea was to basically pretend to be a girl and see how many guys would fall in love with me. When I first came here I didn't want anyone to know who I really was and what I was doing, which is why I told you two at the store I was helping my cousin move in. The first day of school when Onew was showing me around and I saw you two, I literally freaked out. I figured that one of you would figure out everything and Taemin did when he came to welcome the new neighbor. Anyways, a couple days ago when Taemin was showing me around, Jonghyun tagged along and took us home. Taemin thought it would be soo funny to let Jonghyun spend the night at my house and told him I was cramping from my period." Key paused to glare at the younger boy who shyly smiled. "That had me freaking out. My cover was almost blown to another perosn, one that I really couldn't think of the outcome if he knew the truth. We hung out the rest of the day and then he went home. The next day, I believe, we hung out again. He made me skip school today and he took me to his place. I met Heechul? and Hannie? I have no idea who they are but whatever. We were watching a movie and during it I fell asleep. I had a dream...and it gave me a . Since I was wearing short, tight shorts and his shirt so it was probably noticeable. He didn't say anything about it so I'm not sure if he did see, But what if he did? I"m dead. DEAD I TELL YOU."

"Woah. Bro. Chill."

"Yeah," Minho agreed, "I'm sure he didn't see anything. He's too stupid to notice something like that. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed."

"I'd have to agree with my Minnie." Taemin cuddled into Minho even more, making Key feel uncomfortable. 

"I'm glad mini Minnie agrees with me." Minho whispered into the younger's ear.

"Apparently having you two coming here interrupted something. I'll make you two lovebirds food another time. You're making me feel a bit sick."

"FINALLY. I GET MY 2MIN DAY BACK." Minho yelled.

"GOOD FOR YOU. NOW STOP YELLING IN MY EAR." Key screamed. "If you tell anyone what I've told you today, Choi Minho, and I will personally chop off your balls."

"That's...good to know..." Minho slowly backed away.

"Yeah. Now go. Leave me alone. Leave Mean Ho. See ya Taeminnie. Come over any time Tae." Key surprised even himself with the anytime invite. Taemin was slowly starting to grow on him; he wasn't as annoying to Key as he was when they first met. 

Key had just closed the door when his phone started ringing.

No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no

You swoon, you sigh
why deny it, uh-oh

It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love

"Hello?" Key answered.

"Where did you go? Jonghyun is still standing in the middle of our living room. He's hardly blinking and he's been staring at the wall for who knows how long now."

"Who is this? Heechul?"

"Oh yeah. I stole Jonghyun's phone."

"Right... There was an emergency... Tell him I'll be at school tomorrow though."

"Will do. By the way, I'm Jonghyun's cousin. I don't know if he told you."

"Why doesn't he live with his parents?..."

"That...is something he will have to tell you himself. Jonghyun is a good kid, but be careful, ok? I don't want you to get hurt like the others..." And with that, Heechul hung up, leaving Key to think about what he said for the rest of the night.