Chapter 6

Warrior/전사

They continued to walk through the forest, hoping to find a way out. But it only seemed to get darker and darker.

"I wonder where we are?" said Yookyung.

"Dunno," said Changsub, "But I'm positive that there is a way out,"

 

They continued walking, having to walk over many branches until the next thing they encountered was a wide flowing river.

"Oh dear," said Eunkwang. "Not again,"

"Well," said Chorong, "It looks like we have no choice but to go through it,"

The fourteen stepped into the water and began to wade through the river.

"Brrrrrrr, it's cold!" said Minhyuk.

They began swimming until they were reaching the other end.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed a voice from behind all of a sudden.

They turned back.

It was Namjoo, wrapped in tentacles, squirming around her.

"There must be a sea monster," said Sungjae.

"I thought octopi don't live in rivers!" said Ilhoon.

"They don't!" said Sungjae. "Everyone, leave this to me!"

Sungjae got out his sword and dove into the water.

"Sungjae, be careful!" called out Bomi.

He raised his sword and swished it through a tentacle, but a new one grew again in its place, this time much longer, and wrapping itself around Sungjae's body.

"Help me!" called Sungjae as he began to get constricted tighter and tighter. "We need more people to cut off the tentacles as quickly as possible! One person is not enough!"

"I'm in!" said Yookyung.

"And me!" said Minhyuk.

Bomi, Chorong, Donggeun, Ilhoon, Changsub and Eunji joined in. With a swish of their swords all in unison, they swished them through the tentacles and stabbed the monster so that it would not grow any new tentacles. Before they knew it the monster sank to the bottom of the river. Namjoo and Sungjae unwrapped themselves and swam to shore with the others.

 

"That was close," said Namjoo. "Thanks guys,"