Chapter 18

Warrior/전사

"Eunkwang!" the others screamed as they attended to him, "Please, speak to us? Are you okay, please, speak to us!"

"I'll be fine....." whispered Eunkwang, "Please.....call the doctor for me......"

Chorong, Minhyuk and Bomi raced for the campsite doctor.

Eventually the four returned, and the campsite doctor picked up Eunkwang in his arms and carried him to the tent.

 

The three continued to follow him as they sat beside him, and the doctor took out some formulas and rubbed it gently across the wound.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............." moaned Eunkwang, in stinging in from the nasty blow.

"Easy, easy, take in a deep breath," said the doctor, "You'll be okay,"

The doctor then grabbed a bandage and gently wrapped it around Eunkwang's body.

"Save yourselves....." whispered Eunkwang, "You'll have to win the battle for me,"

"No!" the three cried, "We'll attend to you!"

"You must," said Eunkwang, "I'll be alright,"

"I'll take care of him," said the doctor, "The others need you."

Eunkwang nodded at them.

 

The three charged back out the tent, but the monster was still in perfect flawless shape.

"It's no use!" screamed Eunji, "He's got some kind of shield!"

Changsub tried using his jewels, but it was no use.

"Hey!" he called, pointing at a distant point in the mountain, "What's that?"