Chapter 22 / FINAL

His Dark Past

 

 

 

 

He was so relieved when he got to go home a few weeks later. She spent a lot of time at his house taking care of him.

“waa!~ Unnie! You’re like wife already!” his little sister said.

“Seriously ______-ah.” Sharon said. “he’s a big boy…he can take care of himself…let’s have some girl time.”

“what if I need help with something?” he asked. “You can’t just take my nurse wifey from me.”

“I’m sure you’ll be fine.” Sharon said. “You’re not a baby.”

“No…I’m a puppy and puppies can’t take care of themselves! They're dependent and I need my nurse…”

“If you wanted a lone time to make babies…all you had to do was say so.”

“Unnie are Oppa and ______ unnie going to have puppies?”

 “He’s such a wimp…Are you sure you’ll be okay, ______-ah?”

“Yeah unnie we’ll be fine. Go have fun!”

“Be careful…you’ll be alone in the house with him…make sure you know where his hands are at all times. Like I said the first time we met…he tends to talk in his sleep…” sharon said. She leaned down to whisper to Daniel. “Men are erts.”

“Go away!!~”

Sharon stuck out her tongue at him then she and their little sister walked out.

Daniel just rolled his eyes and then looked at ______ seriously.

“______?”

“Yes?...why do you look so serious right now?”

“Do you trust me?”

“w-why?”

“I’m just curious…do you trust me?”

“Yes…I trust you with everything I am. I trust you with my mind, my body, my soul, and my heart.”

“you know for a fact you can trust me?”

“yes…I do. I know you. When I look in your eyes…they tell me everything I need to know about you. I see how much you care for me. You never ever gave me a reason not to trust you…” she said. “I trust you because…I love you…so much. I’m so happy to have you in my life…You’re a part of me. Being with you showed me what it’s like to truly love someone…”

He just stared at her. He had never expected her to love him that much. Her words touched his heart.

Daniel caressed her ______ cheek gently and pulled her in for a kiss, putting all of his love for her into it. He pulled her down into the bed with him deepening the kiss with tongue. With that one night, while watching the woman he loved asleep next to him, he finally felt like he was truly loved and that she accepted all of him. He kissed her forehead, snuggling close to her and drifted off to sleep.

When Daniel woke up the next morning he couldn't stop smiling. He quietly snuck out of bed and tried to open and close the door without a sound so he wouldn’t wake her.

"What are you doing?" Sharon asked.

“! You trying to give me a heartattack?”

“You’re the one sneaking!”

“Shh.”

“shh? Why?”

He couldn't control his smile..

“Nothing…”

“Is ______ here?”

“huh?” he said staring at her in shock. 'how did she guess?'

Her jaw dropped.

“no way!~ you…you and her…Oh ew…Daniel’s trying to make puppies.” She said when their little sister came out of her room.

“huh? really? I like puppies." she said and walked away.

“you’re going to confuse her and she’s going to go tell Umma.” Daniel growled.

“Oh right…but she wouldn’t mind. She’s actually been talking about grandchildren and how adorable your babies will be.”

“W-what?” he said blushing. “aish! Why are we talking about this?”

“You used a , right?”

“YES! Of course…okay this is awkward so..i’m getting away from you..” he said going back to his room.

She was just waking up and sat in bed stretching.

“where’d you go?”

“you missed me already, beautiful?” he asked.

“I always miss you when you’re out of my sight.” She said. “I miss you when I’m not in your arms.”

“I missed you too…I miss you everytime I blink.”

“dorky, cheesy, but cute.” She said.

“I felt like Noona was going to give me a talk.”

“a little late for that don’t you think?” she giggled.

He pulled her into his arms and her hair.

“mm just a bit.” He said with a smile. She snuggled up close to him and rested her head on his chest listening to the steady beat of his heart.

“You know something?”

“hmm?”

“I’ve never felt safer than right here…in your arms.” She said and looked up at his face. He looked at her eyes. “I told you…I trust you and when I’m right here…I feel like nothing bad can happen because I’m with you. Saranghae.."

"Na do, Saranghae.

The corners up his lips curved upwards into a smile and he kissed her.

With that one kiss he knew his dark past was behind him for good and because of this one incredible person, Drama was long gone from his life. That he was most certain of.

 

__________________________________

OKAY I ALL PAU!~~ uh..i mean I'm All Done!~ XD THE END!~~

◄[^ ♣ ^ ]►     ]~~

  O ------- O

does that look more like one? yea...probably not XD