Chapter 16

His Dark Past

 

 

Daniel and Yoseob were walking onto the school campus, messing around like they always do.

“what babos..” ______ laughed.

“______-ah…”

She turned towards the voice.

“Oppa! Annyeong!~” she said waving cheerfully.

“Annyeong!~ ______-ah, I was wondering if you could help me…”

“Yeah what is it Oppa?”

“well Youngwon hyung I are making a guy group. We have 5 of us but we’re looking for one more to even it out. Someone with a strong singing voice…that can dance well too. Could you let me know if you come across anyone like that who may be interested?”

“Yes of course Jisu Oppa.”

“Thanks. I’ll see you later.”

He waved and left.

“Hey! My crazy babos!~” she said and wrapped her arms around Daniel. “How does it feel being back at school?”

“As long as I can avoid drama…I’m good.” He said. ‘That can be taken two ways..’

“Was that a pun?” she asked with a smile.

“unintentionally…you caught it though.” He laughed.

“Think about it…You avoid L Joe drama and you can avoid Drama drama.”

“Well put.”

“Wait…What?! What are you two talking about?!~~” Yoseob asked just as the school bell rang. “Aish…nevermind! Class Time! See you later!~~”

 L Joe walked by with Hyuna clinging to his arms, that is, until she saw Daniel. She immediately let go of L Joe’s arm.

‘Thank god! I thought my arm was going to die!!’

“Oh it’s you.”she said checking Daniel out again.

“It is.”

“annyeonghaseyo!~”

“No thank you. I don’t want what you’re selling.”

“I’m not selling anything…” she said dumbly.

“what’s your perfume?”

“It’s new…do you like it?”

“It’s giving me a headache.” He said and  took ______’s hand. “Let’s get to class?”

“mhm.” She said and held onto his arm and they walked away. She had her head on his shoulder. Seeing that pissed off L Joe even more.

“Come on baby!~” Hyuna said dragging L Joe off. He pulled his arm away from her.

“I have class too!” he said

“Can I have a kiss first?!~” she whined and pouted when he only gave her a quick kiss.

“I want a real kiss.”

“I have to go to class!”

‘What’s with him?! He used to want to make out all the time!!’ Hyuna thought and stomped away.

At lunch Daniel was outside the gym waiting for ______ to change out of her PE uniform.

Hyuna smirked when she saw him alone. She ran up to pressed her lips to his cheek.

He wiped his cheek frantically, not wanting to catch any diseaes she might have.

"Yah! ! What the hell?!" He snapped and shot her an angry glare.

"If you break up with her...I'll make you very happy...if you know what I mean."

"Yeah...I caught on but I'm not interested...hey...is that what you did for L Joe...you lured him away from ______ with ual favors."

"Oh I never got any complaints from him."

"Yeah well he thinks with the wrong head...I use this one...there's something called common sense...have you heard of it? If you had any you'd know I won't budge no matter how hard you try. Go back to L Joe."

"Baby...I always get what I want...that's been proven."

"Don’t call me baby. I’m not your baby…I’m not your anything. You're proud of that? The fact you get anything you want?"

"Yep!~"

"You're irritating me and like I said earlier...that perfume is giving me a headache. Paired with that annoying whiny voice of yours...Its pissing me off. You, are pissing me off!!!"

"I can't get any guy. There are so many that would kill for the chance to be with me."

"Good...go bother them then." He snapped. 'Aish! This girl! Where are my headphones?!?! Yes!~ aah...safe.’

‘He’s putting in his headphones to tune me out?!’ she thought.  “Yah! No one ignores me!!!”

“Oh really?! Watch this.” He said. He slipped his headphone on and grinned. She threw a temper tantrum and stomped away angrily again. He smirked. ‘Yes!!!~~ Fresh air!!! I Can breathe!!!!~ Eww! It’s kissed me! HERPES!!~ Where’s ______? What’s taking her so long? I’ll go look for her.’

He pushed himself off the wall and looked for his girlfriend. He noticed her talking to a boy with blue-hair. He lowered his headphones and hung them on his neck.

“Oh so Jisu already asked you?”

“yeah earlier this morning.”

“Well it’s just something we do for fun…it keeps us out of trouble and it’s fun.”

“I’ll let you know okay? Annyeong!~ Oh Daniel!~…wait a second…Daniel..”

“hmm?” he said looking at her confused.

‘I’ve heard him sing, last night…I saw him dance…’ she thought and jumped up and down excitedly.

“What’s going on?!” he laughed. ‘She’s so cute when she does that!~’

“Remember how you said you thought you were an idol in an alternate universe.”

“Don’t make fun!~”

“I’m not!” she giggled. “You like music obviously..”

“yeah..”

“that guy I was just talking to…he’s in this group…Okay…you know how Yoseobbie Oppa has B2ST?”

“mhm..”

“Well these guys are looking for another member for their group and it just hit me…would you be interested?”

“Singing and Dancing?”

“Yep, think about it. It's something you like doing and it's not violent. You said you wanted a fresh start."

She looked at smiled. He thought about it and smiled at her.

“it actually sounds like fun…I’m in!~”