Chapter 1

His Dark Past

------------------------------------------flashback-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“______-ah! Wait…Please…let me explain?”

“explain?! Explain what L Joe?! How you tripped and fell and somehow your clothes just materialized and your landed in her?!”

“No...I love her…”

“whatever…I don’t want to listen to this!”

“but I love you too, ______.”

“You are an Lee Byunghun! So what did you expect?!” She snapped at him, tears streaming down her face.

“______, baby..”

“Did you think that you could have us both? Are you out of your damn mind?! You’re disgusting! Stay away from me…I hate you!!”

“DAMMIT!!!” L Joe growled and punched the wall.

 

-----------------end of flashback---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

________ saw them everywhere in school making out. In had been a year since the incident and she was trying to forget him and how much he broke her heart. She found them making out on HER locker.

“Are you kidding me right now?! Yah!! Can you take your disgusting saliva and diseases somewhere else…this is my locker!”

“oh…sorry.” L Joe said chewing a piece of gum in his mouth.

“Where’d my gum go?” Hyuna asked.

“I didn’t have gum earlier..”

‘Oh disgusting…I’m going to throw up!’ ______ thought. “Yah! Cotton candy…you’re still blocking my locker..”

“mianhae..” he said softly. ‘Cotton Candy?! You used to call me Byunghun! Do you hate me that much, ______-ah?’

“come on L Joe Baby!~~~” Hyuna whined and tugged on his arm pulling him away. “Come on leave the freak alone.”

He took once last look at ______ before Hyuna dragged him away.

“They’re the ones sharing chewed gum and I’m the freak? Yeah…okay…whatever…” she said softly and laughed to herself. 'I won't let them hurt me anymore...I'

a loud BAM snapped her out of her thoughts.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going nerd!” L Joe snapped and walked up, still being pulled by Hyuna.