Chapter 15

His Dark Past

 

After he woke up he felt happy and refreshed. He opened his eyes and looked up at her.

“how was your nap?”

“it was great!~~” he said with a smile. “um…how long was I out?”

“about an hour.” She said. He sat up and stretched. She ran her fingers through his now messy hair to fix it.

“an hour?!”

“mhm!” she said and showed him the time on her cell phone.

“ Waaa!~ You must’ve been bored. What did you do for an hour?”

“I watched you sleep.”

He started to turn pink.

“that can’t be fun.”

“Actually it was…” she giggled and got up. “lets go for a walk!”

He stood up.

“Y-yah!~ What? What do you mean it was?!” he asked.

“Nothing!~~~” she said and skipped off.

“Y-Yah!~” He yelled chasing after her. He caught her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her from behind.

They were looking around at shops . They took at lot of selcas together and tasted different foods from the shops.

“Okay what’s a weird or unusual food you’ve eaten?” he asked.

“a Hibiscus?” she asked looking at him.

“A Hibiscus?! The flower?” he asked.

“mm.”

“Jagiya!~~ That’s a flower…not food!” he teased pinching her cheek earning a glare from her. “you’re not an animal!~~ I'm the animal! remember?!~”

“Yah!” she giggled. “I’m serious.”

“Why?”

“it’s actually really good…”

He raised an eyebrow.

“Now how will I be a good boyfriend?! Boyfriends give their girlfriends flowers for special occasions…I’d probably give you the flowers, blink, and then all that will be left are the stems.” He teased.

“Yah! Shut up!~~” she giggled and pushed him. “Go away!”

He smirked and just followed her into stores and they bought a few souveneirs.

He smiled when something caught his attention.

“ooh I’ve always wanted to do that with my girlfriend.” He said.

“photobooth?”

“yeah it looks like fun…”

“let’s do it!” She said pulling him into the photobooth.  They did a cute pouty picture, one smiling with peace signs, one silly picture, and one of her kissing his cheek. They made two copies of it.

“hmm…I like this…” he said smiling at the photo in his hand. “it’s going in a frame and I’ll keep it forever…oh the sky is turning colors…Come on we don’t want to miss the sunset. That’s the whole point!~~”

She giggled at his cuteness.

They took a selca with the gorgeous sunset in the background.

“I like this too! We took a lot of pictures today.” He said and smiled. "I love you."

"I know...i love you.."

They shared a quick, yet sweet kiss but were interupted when his phone rang.

“Its Yoseob hyung.”

“answer it.”

“Yeoboseyo?!  Oh…okay yeah hyung…See ya.”

“what’s up?”

“hyung invited us to go to a karaoke night with him.” he said. She had a horrified look on her face.  “Why do you look like that? what’s wrong?!”

“you said we’d go him?”

“um…yes?”

“have you ever seen Yoseob Oppa at a karaoke place before?”

“No but he says people don’t like to go with him and it made me feel guilty so I said we’d come…”

“Uh oh!”

“Why?”

“well might as well have some fun before you go back to school.”

“why aren’t you telling me the reason you look like we’re about to meet our doom..”

“you’ll see!~~”

When they went to the karaoke place with Yoseob…he was in shock. He just stared and blinked, in disbelief. Yoseob was experimenting with different types of music and switching the tone of his voice from high to low.

“Waaa!~” he said. “I feel like we need to hire exorcist…it’s some sort of demon possession right?”

“Now you see why no one wants to come with him?”

“I’m a little scared…of losing my hearing. But it’s kind of entertaining.”

“Danny!~ Join Me!~”

“Um…Oh what the hell!~” Daniel said and stood up grabbing a mic. “Lets just do this!”

“Yeaah!~~~” Yoseob shouted cheerfully and hi-fived him.

“oh….Greeeaat!~” she laughed and hid her face in embarassment. ‘well tomorrow is his first day back at school so I’ll just let him have his fun…These two…seriously! Haha…Apart they are adorable…but whenever these two guys are together…it’s an overload of crazy cuteness!!~~ ’

"Lets do Girls Generation."

"Alright...which song?" Daniel said.

"Tell Me Your Wish!!~"

"Guys wanna hear my wish?" ______ spoke up.

"hmm?"

"I wish you wouldn't.."

"but it's like required!~" Yoseob squealed.

"mm." Daniel agreed and nodded his head.

"haha...i'm scared...but curious...it better be funny!~" she said. 'Yep...my boyfriend the tough, ex-almost gangster...is dancing and singing to an SNSD song...This is Priceless!~~ Is it weird that i find him more attractive and manly after seeing this?'

______ just watched the guys while clutching her aching stomach from laughing too hard.

 

______________________________________________ 

actually dried hibscus tastes pretty good..XD have you ever tried it before? <3

My New One-Shot

Best For Last

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/42486/best-for-last-b2st-junhyung-oneshot-you

Yong Junhyung had dated many girls in his life and been hurt many times. He had been best friends with Hong ______, all his life. She was so gorgeous, and was always there for him when he needed her. She was in love with him and he never realized it until one day she finally confessed.