Chapter 20

His Dark Past

 

 

 

Everyone ran to look what had happened.

______ just stood there in shock. She felt as if her heart had stopped.

L Joe’s eyes widened. It all happened so fast.

“He just saved me…he saved my life…Why? Yah! Wake up! Dammit! Wake up you ! YAH! Someone call an ambulance! HURRY! Come on! Wake up.”

“DANIEL!” ______ cried running over. Yoseob was on the phone with the ambulance panicking and giving them the information.

The ambulance was there quickly.

Yoseob and ______ were in the lobby and he was hugging her.

“______-ah!”

“Shay unnie!” she cried. His mother was talking to a doctor to find out more information.

“He’s in surgery now…and they’ll tell us when more information is avaliable. Oh..______, Sweetie..” his mother said.

“eomeonim! I’m scared..”

“It’ll be okay…He’ll be fine. He’s strong and he’s a fighter so don’t worry…he’ll definitely make it through…”

“He’s too stubborn to die.” Sharon said. “You know that.”

______ just couldn’t stop the tears from falling.

They waited for hours to get the update on his condition. By that time Dalmatian was already there in the waiting room with them

Finally the doctor came out.

“who’s here for Chae Daniel?”

“We are. I’m his mother…how is he?”

“well he has a few broken ribs, a there was some internal bleeding but we were able to stop that and he’s stable but still asleep. He’s still being monitored closely for any changes…it all depends on when he wakes up. We'll do everything we can. He'll beed support and prayers right now. You can start going in to see him."

She turned to ______.

“You go first…”

“but Eomeonim..”

“Go ahead.”

“Yeah you go.”

“Go on.”

She sniffled and wiped her tears. She took a deep breath and walked into the room. He looked so…weak and helpless. It hurt to see him like that.

“You babo!” she cried and held his hand. “You can’t leave me!”

She moved his bangs out of his face and kissed his forehead.

“baby you promised you’d never disappear from me. You can’t leave me alone…I’ll never let you go.  After everything you’ve done and accomplished in your life to change it for the better…It won’t be all for nothing…it just can’t be!  You have to wake up…think about your sisters, your mother, and all the friends you’ve made. Think about us…What will I do without you…how can I live without you…you became my everything...you’re my heart. I will never give up on you baby...everyone i ever loved has either disappeared or left willingly...you’re the one thing i can’t let go of...If you can hear me right now...don’t give up...I will never ever leave your side. Where else do i have to go when my home is right here.” He said put her hand over his heart. “You

He still hadn’t woken up after two weeks. There hadnt been much of a change in his condition.

L Joe came in while _____ was asleep in the chair next to Daniel bed. He didn’t want anyone to catch him there.

“I want to know why dammit! Why is it that you didn’t kill me when they told you to that first time we met?! And why did you just push me out of the way? I don’t get you…after all I’ve done to you! Why are you being so nice to me?!” he said and looked at ______. He sighed and his expression softened. “You need to wake up for her. She had nothing at all and I made that worse…I hadn’t seen her smile like that in so long…I was jealous that it wasn’t me she was looking at that way, it wasn’t me that she smiled at anymore. It’s you. You’re the one she loves now. If you don’t wake up I’m afraid she’ll never smile again. She’s lost so much…I don’t think she could handle losing you too. I’ll back off…just…make her happy.”

He took a look at ______. She was still so beautiful. Her face was still wet from the tears that wouldn’t stop. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

“I’m sorry…for everything. You deserve better…he’s better for you than I am.” L Joe whispered and pulled out an iris flower. He moved a strand of hair away from her face and tuck it behind her ear. He placed the flower next to her hand and the walked to the door.

“Byunghun?” she said softly. She turned to look just as the door closed. “Maybe it was a dream.”

 She looked down and saw the flower.

“No…he was here…”

“______-ah?”

She gasped and felt Daniel squeeze her hand.

“Daniel! You’re awake!” she cried and hugged him.

‘Ow! Ow!~”

“Sorry! Sorry!” she said. “I’m so glad you’re awake! Saranghae..”

“Na do…Saranghae.” He said reaching up to wipe her tears away, and he caressed her cheek. She turned her head to kiss his palm.

“don’t ever scare me like that again.”

“I’m sorry..”

“I swear my heart stopped for a moment. I didn’t like that feeling. It felt like my whole world was breaking down…”

He smiled.

“I mean that much to you?”

“you mean everything to me.”

She kissed him softly. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her back.

 

____________________________________

HE'S ALIVE!!~~~~~~ ^-^ ♥♥♥ YAY!!!~ Aw.. L Joe. TT^TT

how was that last cliffhanger? evil, huh? XD

The Next Chapter will be the last.