Chapter 4

His Dark Past

The guys sat not saying  a word to each other but L Joe kept pestering ______. It was pissing Daniel off.

‘Wow…this guy…he’s really an !’ Daniel thought. ‘Why am I getting like this? I should calm myself down before I do something I’ll regret.’

The bell rang and everyone rushed out of class.

Hyuna came running into the class and latched herself onto L Joe.

“L Joe!!~~ BABY!~~ I missed you!~~” she whined. L Joe just rolled his eyes.

‘Aish! She’s getting so clingy and annoying!’ he thought.

“______!” Hyuna said.

“what?”

“you didn’t touch my man did you? I know he’s y but he’s all mine.”

“Yay You? Congratulations…” ______ said. ‘she always does this…Whatever you successfully stole my boyfriend and turned him evil…good for you..’

“L Joe BABY!~~~~” Hyuna squealed. L Joe flinched from the annoying pitch of her whiny voice. He rubbed his ear.

“Yes Hottness?”

Daniel made a face and looked at ______, who just rolled her eyes.

“Baby!~ Lets go make out!!!~” Hyuna said. “______, you jealous?”

“I’m not attracted to you…why would I be?” she shot back.

“Yah! That’s not what I meant..” Hyuna snapped.

“Hottness…I have to go to class.” L Joe said.

“but baby!~~~~” she whined and stomped her feet.

“Well you have fun with that.” ______ said. ‘If L Joe would rather have that…fine…I can’t let it bother me anymore…I won’t let them hurt me…it’s been a year…I’ll try to move on and forget it.’

Daniel got up and followed her. He saw the look on her face. It hurt her to see them together.

‘what is he to her? Why does he bother her so much?’ he thought. “Hey ______?”

“Yeah Daniel..”

“are your ears ringing too?” he asked making a face. She looked at him.

‘Oh my god! His pouty face…is like a puppy! He’s so cute!~’ she thought.              “Yeah she’s always like that…but she’s super pretty.”

“you’re prettier..” he said and started turning red. ‘Oh ! Why did I just say that?’

“Thanks.” She said blushing. “I don’t think so though.”

“It’s because you’re a nice person. Look at how you were the only person who was nice to me. My first day and I already made an enemy.”

“Don’t mind L Joe…he’s just a jerk…”

“Were you two friends?” he asked looking away while they walked down the hall together.

“um…actually…he…L Joe…used to be my boyfriend.”

“what?!” he said in disbelief. ‘are you kidding me?! ______ went out with that jerk?! How?! Why?! What the hell?!’

They just continued walked to class and said nothing else.

‘So that’s why she looks like that? That’s why she looks so sad…’ he thought. ‘especially when that whiny weird girl came in…’