Chapter 5

His Dark Past

She took him to the next class, which was PE. He introduced himself and again people were rude. He clenched his fists tightly.

“Wow…you don’t have to be so rude.” A guy who looked like an adorable teddy bear said sticking up for Daniel. “Yeah so what…I’m cuter than you!”

‘what’s with this guy?’ Daniel thought with a small smile.

“why are you hanging out with our ______?”

“Does every guy think that ______ belongs to him? Isn’t she a person? Not a piece of property?”

“exactly..” the teddy bear guy said.

“Yoseobbie Oppa!~” ______ said coming over to them. “so you’ve met?”

“I haven’t introduced myself yet…I’m Yang Yoseob…I’m not a jerk like those guys. Let’s be friend okay?”

“yeah.” Daniel said and shook his hand. ‘Wow…I made a friend today…well two friends including…______.’

The teacher came in.

“So class….today…we’ll be playing dodgeball.”

“Can we just have the Nerd against a wall and use him as a target?” L Joe asked walking in.

“Mr Lee…you’re late.”

“Sorry Sir.” He said. “but can we do my idea?”

“No!” the teacher said.

“aww…That’s boring then..” L Joe said and sat on the grass.

“Lee Byunghun-ssi..Annyeonghaseyo!~” Daniel said kindly smiling at L Joe who looked at him strangely.

“I told you to never call me that Nerd…what are we friends now? I don’t think so…I will find out why you’re so familiar. You’re making me want to fly the ball at your face.” L Joe warned. Daniel just smiled and went to stand next to ______. ‘I Hate That Guy!!!! Why does he look familiar?! AISH! Why can’t I remember?”

After gym class Daniel and Yoseob were talking in the locker room. They undressed.

“Whoa! Sweet you have tats!” Yoseob said.

“oh yeah.” Daniel said. “had them for a while.”

He explained both of them and after the shower he went to his locker to find his uniform missing.

“Missing something?” L Joe asked with a smirk. “Check the urinal…”

“what?” Daniel said and saw his uniform next to the urinal covered in pee. He could feel his blood boiling. ‘This guy…I want to kill him! but…I won’t…I’m calm…’

“Arent you going to get dressed? It’s lunch time…I’m hungry…” L Joe asked and with that he walked out.

Daniel clenched his fists. He inhaled in through his nose and out through his mouth.

“he’s an .” Yoseob said. “Luckily…I have a spare…Here.”

“really hyung?”

“mhm…here.”

“thanks hyung.” He said and got dressed.