Chapter 6

A Chance For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good morning!" Hyoyeon ran to Queen Kim.

"Kim Hyoyeon, it's been a while," Queen Kim laughed softly.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Nothing~" Queen Kim smiled.

"Eomma!" Hyoyeon pouted as Yunho walked in.

"That's it! I'm not sleeping anymore! I have to beat her at least once!" Yunho said and sat down at the breakfast table.

"Is Oppa really going to be our next king?" Jessica laughed while stretching before she sat down. Krystal nodded looking up from her book.

"Auntie, you didn't hear his English the other day," Krystal shook her head.

"Hey... I'm your older brother, have some respect for me," Yunho said.

"I always respect you," Krystal saluted.

"See, only Soojung liked me," Yunho pointed.

"I like you," Hyoyeon replied.

"Then let me beat you once," Yunho said, holding up one finger.

"Nope," Hyoyeon shook her head innocently.

"I'm older and I'm the future king of this country," Yunho said.

"Just be like me, walk don't run." Jessica advised and everyone shook their heads at her.

"Anyways," Krystal started with a laugh.

"How is it out there? Fun, right?" Queen Kim whispered.

"How did you-," the kids started and Queen Kim winked and the king as well as Queen Nam walked in.

"Shh," she told the kids and sat down.

"Hello," the kids greeted with a bow.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you, where have you been? You use to greet me every morning and eat breakfast with us." The king said as he sat down and breakfast was served.

"You keep disappearing like the other day," Queen Nam said.

"We've been really busy," Hyoyeon said and started eating.

"What have you been working on, Hyoyeon?" The king asked. "Dancing can't take up your time that much."

"Uh." Hyoyeon bit her bottom lip.

"With me, she's been helping me with some of the things I have to work on," Queen Kim spoke up.

"Really? That's good," the king smiled and turned to Krystal. "You keep wearing that outfit every time I see you. Why?"

"Because it makes me feel like a student and Victoria and Luna gave it to me," Krystal pointed at her maids as they nodded quickly.

"Jessica?" The king asked. "Where have you been?"

"Sleeping!" Jessica answered quickly. 

"Sleeping?" The King raised an eyebrow.

"And studying," Jessica replied.

"Really?" The King raised an eyebrow and she nodded.

"Anyways, Yunho, I'm sure your ready to-... What are you wearing?" He asked when he saw Yunho's basketball shorts. 

"Basketball shorts, they're comfortable," Yunho smiled. "Didn't I tell you about it?"

"Whatever. Just work more, I haven't seen you send any reports in lately," the king said.

"Our fault, Sir. Sorry." Changmin and Onew bowed.

"Princess, you're going to be late," Victoria whispered as the four heard.

"I just remembered I had something to do! Lets go, girls!" Yunho said, finishing his food quickly and grabbed Krystal's backpack along with his as be started to run with Taecyeon, Kyuhyun, Changmin, and Onew chased him.

"Bye! See you later!" Jessica waved and ran out.

"Let's go! Let's go, Krystal!" Hyoyeon screamed while grabbing the food.

"Yeah I have to go," Krystal bowed and ran out.

"I'm suspicious," Queen Nam said.

"What's happening?" The King asked.

"Don't worry, they're kids." Queen Kim laughed softly.

 

"Go! Go! Go!" Yunho pushed Krystal towards the door.

"Oppa! Stop!" Krystal whined as be walked to the classroom with her. "We're early."

"Really? No one is in the hallways though," Yunho said.

"That's the point. There's this thing happening in at the soccer field later," Krystal explained.

"So everyone is gathered around there?" Yunho asked and Krystal nodded. "How about I go meet your teacher?"

"I guess," Krystal shrugged and led him to the classroom.

 

"Noona," Kai muttered.

"He admits he falls asleep in class," Boa started.

"He does. His friends want to wake him up but he won't. If he continues this, soccer won't be possible for him," Mrs. Kang said.

"Or dancing," Boa added.

"I'm sorry!" Kai crossed his arms. "Come on I have a soccer thing in a few minutes and a girl to impress." He said and quickly covered his mouth as Boa smiled evilly.

"A girl? Is there someone name Krystal in this class?" Boa asked.

"Yes. She's very talented and smart, she came a few days ago." Mrs. Kang said. "Kai has been awake for a few days."

"I see," Boa nodded.

"I don't like her!" Kai screamed.

"Did I ever say you liked her?" Boa asked and Mrs. Kang laughed. There was a knock on the door as Krystal stood there.

"Krystal!" Kai waved and ran to her but Yunho stepped in front.

"Hi, Kai," Yunho smiled.

"Hey, Hyung," Kai stepped back.

"What are you doing here?" Boa asked.

"I was going to talk to Krystal's teacher," Yunho said.

"You must be her brother, I'm Mrs. Kang," she bowed.

"Jung Yunho, Krystal's brother," he smiled and sat down next to Boa when the teacher told him to.

"You two go to the soccer field. Don't be late," Mrs. Kang said.

"Ne!" Kai nodded happily.

"Where is the soccer field?" Krystal asked.

"I'll take you!" Kai offered, grabbing his things quickly. "Let's go."

"Bye, Oppa," Krystal waved as she followed Kai.

"Let me show you," Kai started.

"I'll find it myself," Krystal replied.

"Can I trust her with him?" Yunho asked.

"He won't hurt her," Boa laughed softly.

 

"Aigoo~" Hyoyeon stretched as laugh escaped Eunhyuk's mouth, at the door. "What?" She glared at him.

"You sound like a grandma," Eunhyuk shrugged with his arms crossed while leaning against the door.

"At least I don't look like a grandpa," Hyoyeon glared at him.

"That's a little rude, I'm the leader and the owner of this place," Eunhyuk said while sitting next to her.

"Whatever," Hyoyeon muttered and continued stretching.

"Where's Yunho?" Eunhyuk asked curiously.

"Why? Do you want to stalk him?" Hyoyeon replied.

"I'm just wondering!" Eunhyuk shouted. "Where's Jessica?"

"Do you like her?" Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow.

"God you're weird," Eunhyuk muttered.

"Yunho is with Krystal at the school and he'll head here right after. Jessica? She's everywhere," Hyoyeon told him and Eunhyuk stayed quiet a bit. "Is something wrong?"

"Just thinking about someone," Eunhyuk shrugged.

"Girlfriend?" Hyoyeon asked.

"What? No!" Eunhyuk smiled while looking down.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire. Our boss is a big liar!" Hyoyeon screamed.

"I was thinking about my first love!" Eunhyuk covered .

"Move your hand!" Hyoyeon demanded and pushed his hand away.

"You know this hand is what opens the door to this academy in the morning? This hand teaches the student. This hand does the paper work. This hand is what pays you. This is what slaps Kai and Donghae in the head when they're being dumb. This hand-," Eunhyuk said.

"Is a ert hand," Hyoyeon smiled widely.

"I'm not like that, Kim Hyoyeon!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"I didn't say anything," Hyoyeon said.

"You called me a ert!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"You're a ert?!" Hyoyeon screamed as Kikwang and Wooyoung walked by.

"I'm not a ert!" Eunhyuk whined.

"Just admit it, you are. It's okay," Wooyoung said from the door.

"I'm not!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"You could have told me you liked my American dance," Kikwang smiled and started dancing.

"Dude! We have work to do!" Wooyoung screamed and pulled Kikwang by the ear.

"Look at what you did! Look!" Eunhyuk told her.

"I didn't do anything," Hyoyeon shrugged.

"The two weirdos think I'm a ert now," Eunhyuk said.

"Cause you are," Hyoyeon told him.

"How?" Eunhyuk asked.

"You were thinking about your first love. People usually have their first love during their teenage years and that's when people like you become erts. Or so I heard." Hyoyeon explained.

"My first love was when I was six," Eunhyuk told her.

"Oh~," Hyoyeon said and made an 'O' shape with . 

"Yup," Eunhyuk smiled.

"Why are you suddenly thinking about her?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Cause you mentioned about liking someone," Eunhyuk shrugged.

"At six? Did you ever become her boyfriend?" Hyoyeon questioned.

"No... She left a few months after we met," Eunhyuk sighed.

"You've had a girlfriend before though... Right?" Hyoyeon asked and Eunhyuk shook his head. "So you been waiting for her?" She gasped as he nodded. "Sir." She said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.

"You were six. Move on," Hyoyeon started before standing up.

"I can't move on! I'm waiting for her! You can't tell me what to do!" Eunhyuk argued.

"And get a life," Hyoyeon finished with a laugh before running towards her classroom.

"Get a life?! Kim Hyoyeon!!" Eunhyuk shouted and was about to chase her but his students walked in.

"What happened, Hyung?" The boys asked.

"Nothing! We're going to invade the girls' class later!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Yay!!" The boys cheered while dancing.

"Now lets start!" Eunhyuk said an started to warm up with the kids.

 

"He does what?" Boa asked the teacher politely.

"He turns in his work late. He's capable of getting the good grades but because he turns it in late, the points are deducted." Mrs. Kang explained.

"He's embarrassing us," Boa sighed while shaking her head.

"But Jongin is starting to stay awake in class. He also focused when we were learning English the other day," Mrs. Kang said.

"I see. Please help him the best you can. Jongin is the youngest and we just want him to do well in school," Boa told Mrs. Kang.

"I understand," Mrs. Kang nodded.

"Our Soojung, how is she doing?" Yunho asked.

"Soojung is a wonderful student. She studies hard, she listens, and she's very talented. She doesn't seem to struggle and I really enjoy having her in the class," Mrs. Kang said.

"That sounds like her," Yunho smiled.

"I wish Jongin was like that," Boa muttered.

"Soojung might seem like someone that doesn't care but she really does. She seems cold but on the inside she's a really warm and sweet girl," Yunho said.

"Soojung is different and I understand her. I'm sure she will be a big help to the class and maybe even to Jongin," Mrs. Kang smiled.

"I think so too," Boa giggled.

"Wait, I don't understand," Yunho said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's something girls only understand," Boa said before standing up along with Mrs. Kang as they bowed to each other. Yunho glanced at Boa and did the same. "Have a nice day." Boa told her.

"Please take care of her," Yunho smiled as Mrs. Kang bowed back as the two walked out.

"Did you really not understand?" Boa laughed.

"I honestly don't," Yunho replied.

"You're exactly like Oppas. You three and Jongin will get along well," Boa said and crossed her arms while walking.

"Can you explain to me? Does it affect our Soojung?" Yunho asked.

"Find out yourself~," Boa laughed softly.

 

"Coffee shop~," Donghae sang while making his way there. "I'm going to bet myself that I'll see Jessica at the coffee shop!" He chuckled softly.

"He's crazy," a little boy said.

"Very," another replied.

"I'm your dance teacher! Isn't that rude?" Donghae asked before the two boys ran off quickly. He opened the door as his eyes looked around. "She's not here." He pouted and turned around as he saw her crossing the street. "Jessica!" Donghae called but she didn't hear him. He pouted and stopped for a minute. "I should follow her and pretend we met by fate!" He chuckled to himself and followed her quietly.

 

"The movies. Auntie recommended me to go watch a movie," Jessica said to herself while looking around. Finding the place she asked people for, she clapped to herself. Walking in she looked around confusingly before she felt a tap on the shoulder. Jessica quickly turned around and smiled. "Donghae!"

"Hello there, Jessica, what a coincident meeting you here, Jessica!" Donghae said in a very bad lying voice.

"Uhh..." Jessica looked at him. "Did you follow me here?"

"Why would I follow you here, Jessica? I wouldn't follow you, Jessica! Jessica, why would I follow you?" Donghae faked a laugh.

"Stop lying," Jessica demanded.

"I'm not lying, Jessica! I didn't follow you! Would you really think I followed you here?" Donghae blinked multiple times.

"Just tell the truth," Jessica narrowed her eyes at him.

"Okay, sorry." Donghae apologized, looking down embarrassingly.

"So why did you follow me?" Jessica asked.

"I wanted to hang out. I don't have any classes to teach today," Donghae explained.

"You could have told me instead of following me!" Jessica laughed softly. "So how does this work?"

"Are you saying you've never been to the movies before?" Donghae gasped.

"I have..." Jessica lied. "I've never been to one in Korea before."

"That's right. How about you take this money and buy two tickets to any movie you want, while I go but the popcorn and drinks, okay?" Donghae said, handing her some money.

"They have popcorn here?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah... Why wouldn't they?" Donghae raised an eyebrow.

"Never mind! I'm going to go but it now!" Jessica waved and ran off.

"At least it's morning and not too many people are here," Donghae smiled. "More room for Jessica and I!" He danced.

 

"Why is it so crowded?" Krystal muttered softly, trying to find a seat at the soccer field of the school. There was an event today and all students were attending. Letting out a soft sigh, she continued looking around until she felt a tap of her shoulder. Krystal turned around and was greeted by a familiar smile.

"Hey, looking for a seat?" Sehun chuckled as she nodded. "I'll show you." He offered as they started to walk together.

 

"Kris, this is soccer not basketball," Chanyeol said while Kris was dribbling the soccer ball in his hand.

"Sorry I'm the captain of the basketball team. I'm on the soccer team because of you guys," Kris replied and continued dribbling.

"Got to go!" Kai waved and started running out in his uniform.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Luhan asked as the three chased him.

"To find Krystal," Kai replied as his eyes landed on the familiar girl. A smile appeared on his face as the four ran towards her but stopped when Kai did.

"Here. This place is usually reserved for the basketball team but I don't think Kris minds if you sit here," Sehun said as Krystal nodded.

"I don't," Kris smiled. "I heard you spoke English. I never properly introduced myself." He said in English.

"Nice to meet you," Krystal replied in English before Kai sat next to her.

"I'm guessing Sehun helped you," Kai said and glanced at him. 

"Sehun helps everyone," Chanyeol told her.

"He looks cold but he's not. You two have things in common," Luhan said pointing at both Sehun and Krystal.

"Krystal and I do too," Kai replied.

"Captain! Get ready to start!" The coach shouted at Kai as he nodded.

"See you later," the boys waved and left.

"Bye, Krystal," Kai waved and got ignor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter