Chapter 5

A Chance For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojung-ah, how's school?" Yunho asked.

"You asked me that yesterday," Krystal laughed softly while talking on the phone.

"Today is your second day." Yunho said. "Make some friends, okay?"

"I'm fine, Oppa. I also have the lunch Aunt Kim made me." Krystal told him.

"Now you'll have your first lunch. Have fun, okay?" Yunho smiled. "Bye~"

"Bye~" Krystal laughed softly and hung up, putting the phone in her desk.

"Soojung, you're here early," Mrs. Kang said walking in.

"Annyeongahseyo, seonsaengnim," Krystal bowed.

"Were you talking to someone?" Mrs. Kang asked.

"My Oppa," Krystal replied.

"Oh really? That's nice. Is it the two of you in the family?" Mrs. Kang questioned, wanting to get to know Krystal more.

"Aniyo. There's my dad, his sister, my cousin, my Oppa and Unnie." Krystal replied. "My mom passed away when I was young."

"Oh. I see." Mrs. Kang nodded. "Where are you from?"

"Uh..." Krystal started. "America." She lied. "We moved around a lot, that's why my family speaks a lot of different languages."

"Whenever there is a parent meeting I hope to see your dad there," Mrs. Kang said.

"Um. My dad travels a lot and my aunt is busy with work. My Oppa is my guardian though." Krystal told her quickly.

"That works too. I hope you enjoy it here, Krystal. You're a talented and smart girl, if you need anything I'll be here to help," Mrs. Kang smiled.

"Kamsahabnida, seonsaengnim." Krystal bowed and all the student ran in before the bell rang.

"Looks like Miss. Perfect got here first," The leader of the queenkas, Suzy whispered.

"I know, it's only her second day and she already got attention," Jiyoung added.

"She really likes to get it. What if she faked her portfolio?" Sohyun asked.

"She wouldn't. People aren't that dumb to fall for her tricks," Jiyoung laughed.

"No one will. The boys are all being stupid." Sohyun said.

"Lets go," Suzy demanded and they all sat down.

"I'll go to my seat," Krystal bowed and turned around, leaving to her seat.

"Hi, Krystal," Chanyeol, Luhan, and Kris waved.

"Hello!" The three queenkas waved.

"Are you Krystal?" Sehun asked. "I don't think so."

"Sorry I'm late! My Hyungs had a business meeting," Kai ran in and sat down.

"It's fine, I understand," Mrs. Kang replied and started writing on the board.

"Hello, Kai, how are you today?" Suzy smiled.

"Krystal, do you remember me yet?" Kai asked.

"I'm trying to learn," Krystal replied, ignoring the glares of the queenkas and the stares of the boys.

"Sorry," Kai replied and started to listen. "It's just-,"

"Mr. Kim, you wouldn't want me to call your uncle, would you?" Mrs. Kang asked.

"Sorry," Kai apologized.

"Everyone else, please pay attention," Mrs. Kang demanded.

"Ne," the class muttered.

 

"Yunho, Yunho, Yunho, Yunho," Hyoyeon called while following him.

"What?" Yunho replied.

"Hi," Hyoyeon smiled.

"Are you purposely annoying me?" Yunho glared at her.

"When don't I?" Hyoyeon joked.

"You have been doing it since you were born," Yunho chuckled and walked into the dance studio.

"It's my job," Hyoyeon said.

"Like how you should really join this dance team?" Eunhyuk spoke up and the two looked over.

"Hey," Yunho smiled.

"Boa will help you. She's in her office right now," Eunhyuk pointed.

"Alright. See you later, Hyoyeon," Yunho waved and walked away.

"Bye, Oppa," Hyoyeon replied and looked at Eunhyuk who was staring at her. "What?"

"What, what?" Eunhyuk tilted his head.

"That doesn't make sense," Hyoyeon told him.

"You don't make sense," Eunhyuk smiled widely.

"Are you annoying me?" Hyoyeon asked.

"When don't I?" Eunhyuk replied.

"We don't even know each other!" Hyoyeon said but stopped. "You're mocking me, you heard our conversation earlier."

"No I didn't," Eunhyuk started to walk.

"Liar, liar, liar, liar," Hyoyeon replied.

"Are you following me?" Eunhyuk raised and eyebrow and turned around.

"Why would I?" Hyoyeon asked and stopped before she bumped into him.

"So have you thought about it yet?" Eunhyuk looked at her.

"Let me think right now," Hyoyeon said.

"Please, I'm begging you. The kids love you and with you around Boa wouldn't have to stress out a lot. I'm being a good chairman, Oppa, leader, and teacher." Eunhyuk told her as she looked up at him.

"I'll do it," Hyoyeon said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Eunhyuk danced.

"Because I have nothing else to do," Hyoyeon told him quickly.

"Liar~ Last time you said you were busy," Eunhyuk sang.

"Fine! You win, happy?" Hyoyeon glared at him.

"Lee Hyukjae knows what he's talking about," Eunhyuk smiled and Hyoyeon continued to glare at him. "Yah, do you want boys to stay away from you?" He asked and pushed her forehead softly with one finger.

"Yah! Don't touch me! We're not close!" Hyoyeon screamed and pushed his hand away.

"We will be," Eunhyuk told her.

"Who said?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I did," Eunhyuk replied.

"You're weird. I'm going to get a tour myself," Hyoyeon said.

"Wait! I'm supposed to help you!" Eunhyuk chased her as she started running away.

"That's right," Hyoyeon stopped and turned around. "Watch out!" She screamed when a door opened.

"Watch for what?" Eunhyuk asked and bumped his forehead into the door as he fell down. "Ow!" He screamed and rubbed his forehead.

"I told you~ You didn't listen," Hyoyeon laughed and bent down in front of him.

"Stop laughing," Eunhyuk muttered.

"Yah, don't rub it," Hyoyeon said. "The magic touch will heal it." She smiled and poked his forehead softly. "Better?" She asked while Eunhyuk stared at her with wide eyes. "I'll take that as a yes." Hyoyeon said and stood up. "Lets go." She waved and started to walk away.

"Magic touch?" Eunhyuk whispered and stood up as he walked slowly.

Flashback:

"I'm leaving!" The little girl waved.

"Wait! I need to know your name!" Little Hyukjae screamed.

"My Eomma is calling me though," the girl replied and turned around as she saw Hyukjae running. "Watch out!" She yelled and pointed to a piece of paper on the floor.

"For what?" Hyukjae asked and slipped on the paper as he landed on his knees. "Ow!" He screamed and rubbed his knees. "It hurts!"

"Are you okay?" The girl asked and ran to him. "I'll help you!"

"How? You're not a doctor," Eunhyuk told her.

"The magic touch will heal it. My Eomma told me," she smiled and poked his knee softly. "Done~"

"Princess! My princess, where are you?" A voice asked.

"I'm coming, Eomma!" The girl replied and ran off. "Annyeong!" She waved to Hyukjae and ran off.

"Magic touch?" Hyukjae smiled and quickly got up. "Your name!" He screamed.

End of Flashback

"It's not her. It's impossible," Eunhyuk muttered and caught up with Hyoyeon.

 

"She's not here," Yunho muttered while looking in her office. "Where could she be?" He asked and headed towards the front door.

"Unnie, where are you?" Yuri asked. "It's going to be a thunderstorm!"

"I'll find a way back, just tell Oppa I'm running late," Boa replied.

"I'll come get you, stay where you are," Yuri demanded and hung up.

"Wait. Who was that?" Yunho asked.

"Boa. She went to go buy groceries but it started raining so now she's stuck at some place." Yuri told her.

"I'll go get her," Yunho smiled.

"Are you sure?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah. She needs to talk about a few things with me anyways," Yunho said and started walking out. A few seconds later he ran back in and held out his phone. "Can you show me the directions?" He chuckled embarrassingly holding out the phone to her.

"Of course." She nodded and typed it in.

"I'll get going~ Bye!" Yunho waved and ran out the studio.

"Wasn't that Yunho? Where is he going? He's supposed to be meeting the team today." Donghae said. "Whatever. I'll go buy some snacks to eat~" He waved as he walked out the store with an umbrella. "Coffee shop~" he sang while walking towards his car.

 

"Since today is only a half day, you are all dismissed." Mrs. Kang smiled and left.

"WooHoo! Soccer!" Chanyeol cheered.

"In the rain?" Sohyun asked.

"That's disgusting," Jiyoung said. "But if its the soccer team... We'll go too!"

"Nothing's wrong with playing soccer in the rain, right captain?" Luhan smiled and looked at Kai.

"Captain?" Kris called.

"Kai," Sehun patted his shoulder. "Jongin!"

"What?" Kai replied and didn't let his eyes leave Krystal who was looking at her phone and glancing out the window.

"Soccer. Are you coming?" Sehun asked.

"Didn't you forget? We have a dance meeting," Kai replied.

"Right," Sehun nodded. "Sorry, guys."

"It's fine. Lets go!" Chanyeol cheered and they all ran out.

"Dance team? I auditioned. Did I get picked?" Suzy smiled.

"Nope," Kai replied.

"Any of us?" Jiyoung asked.

"All of us?" Sohyun added.

"None of you! Now leave me alone," Kai demanded and the girls rolled their eyes as they left.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked.

"She needs to remember me," Kai said.

"Just give up," Sehun chuckled.

"Never!" Kai replied.

"Alright then," Sehun laughed. "I'm going to go home and take a break. I'll meet you at the studio later." He waved as he walked out.

"No one is picking up," Krystal pouted slightly as Kai leaned on the wall, in front of her.

"Hi, Soojung," Kai smiled widely.

"It's Krystal for you," Krystal replied.

"Right," Kai nodded. "So since I remember your name, have you remembered mine yet?"

"Let me think... Nope," Krystal shook her head and started to walk out the school.

"Lets go eat lunch. It's raining! Wouldn't it be a perfect day for tteokboki?" Kai asked.

"I'm leaving. Bye." Krystal said and walked into the girls' restroom.

"Aish!!" Kai screamed and stood outside the school. "They didn't pick me up again!" He whined and put on his jacket as he started walking.

"Yah." A voice called as Kai turned around.

"Krystal!" Kai smiled and ran to her.

"Here," Krystal said and held out another umbrella to him.

"Huh?" Kai asked.

"Are you taking it or not?" Krystal raised an eyebrow as Kai nodded quickly and took it. "Bye." She said and turned around as she walked away.

"Thanks, Krystal! Make sure you remember me!" Kai waved with a smile while putting the umbrella over himself.

 

"Why do I always forget to ask for her name?" Donghae pouted while looking out the window and drinking his chocolate milk. "Life isn't fair." He sighed.

"Whatcha drinking?" A voice asked and sat down in front of him.

"Chocolate milk," Donghae replied without looking at the person.

"Is it good?" She questioned.

"Very," Donghae nodded.

"Can I try some?" She asked again.

"No! You're a stranger!" Donghae screamed and looked at the person. "Y-You!" He pointed.

"Hi," Jessica waved.

"What are you doing here?" Donghae asked.

"It's the only place I know," Jessica shrugged.

"Really? Are you no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter