Chapter 4

A Chance For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Auditions starts today." Eunhyuk yawned walking towards the kitchen. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!" He screamed when he saw Kai sitting at the breakfast table.

"What happened?!" Donghae panicked with his hair messed up as he ran towards the kitchen.

"L-Look," Eunhyuk pointed at Kai.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" The two Lees screamed.

"What's the problem?" Boa muttered and her eyes widen. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The three eldest screamed loudly.

"Hyungs! Noona! What are you doing?!" Kai asked. "Do you want the neighbors to complain?!"

“Y-You’re up early,” Eunhyuk said with a shaky voice.

“How is this possible?” Donghae gasped.

“Are we dreaming?” Boa questioned pinching everyone.

"Why are you up so early?" Eunhyuk asked suspiciously.

"Yeah. You're usually the last one." Donghae muttered.

"Did something happen?" Boa asked and set up the breakfast she cooked earlier.

"I have to be prepared for school, don't I?" Kai smiled and the three burst out laughing. "What?"

"You're not joking?" The Hyungs asked with food in their mouths.

"Jongin, are you sick?" Boa questioned, feeling his forehead.

"I'm perfectly fine. I want to go to school today. Early bird catches the worm. I should get going. Bye!" Kai waved and grabbed his things as he left.

"I'm scared," Donghae whispered.

"Me too. This is too good to be true." Eunhyuk nodded. 

"What is?" Mr. Lee asked while drinking his coffee.

"Jongin woke up early and already went to school," Boa replied and Mr. Lee almost spat his coffee out but swallowed it quickly.

"Our Jongin? Kim Jongin?" Mr. Lee asked and the kids nodded. "Something's weird. He's crazy."

"Tell me about it," the three said.

 

"How do I look?" Krystal asked.

"Just like a student!" Luna and Victoria smiled.

"That's the point." She laughed and took her backpack.

"Breakfast is ready," Victoria told her as the three started walking.

"Are Unnies and Oppa eating with me?" Krystal asked.

"Of course," Luna nodded.

"Soojungie~" Jessica called and ran to her.

"Unnie," Krystal laughed and Jessica hugged her.

"You look like a smart student," Jessica patted her head.

"You look normal for once," Krystal joked.

"Yah! Don't be mean to your sister," Jessica pinched her nose.

"Ow!" Krystal pouted.

"Messing with Krystal! Yay!" Hyoyeon cheered and pinched her cheeks.

"Unnies!" Krystal complained.

"Hello, girls," Yunho greeted and ruffled Krystal's hair.

"Why is everyone messing with me?" Krystal pouted.

"So that you won't get hurt in school," Hyoyeon told her.

"People get hurt in school?" Jessica asked.

"No, Princess, people are nice, most of them." Seohyun replied.

"Just make friends," Yoona said.

"But be careful," Taecyeon warned.

"Some people aren't as nice as they seem," Kyuhyun told her.

"But don't worry, you'll be fine, Princess," Onew smiled.

"The noses people. They're the worse, just be normal," Changmin advised.

"With Soojung's personality around strangers, I think she can handle it herself." Yunho said as they all headed towards the dining room.

"I see you wearing your basketball shorts," Hyoyeon laughed.

"Dance auditions today," Yunho danced.

"I like these clothes, they're so casual," Jessica clapped.

"It's time to eat. The cooks are ready." Changmin informed and the four sat down while their food got served. They went on and on, talking about their day outside the palace. 

"What's with all the talking here?" The King asked as he walked in. Everyone stood up and bowed to him. "Aren't you going to greet me since I came home?" 

"Annyeonghaseyo," the four bowed.

"What did you do while I was gone? You weren't at the celebration yesterday to greet me. Where were you?" The King asked.

"We were tired!" Yunho answered quickly and Queen Nam walked in as well as Queen Kim.

"Eomma!" Hyoyeon waved.

"Hello," Queen Kim smiled and sat down while the kids stayed standing.

"What are you wearing?" Queen Nam examined the kids.

"Yeah, where did you get that?" The King asked. "Yunho, those shorts. Sooyeon, your outfit. Hyoyeon, isn't that non palace clothing? And Soojung, what is that?"

"They're called basketball shorts. Changmin got it for me." Yunho pointed.

"Yeah. When I visited my family last time, I thought these shorts were good for the Prince's dancing," Changmin said.

"For Princess Jessica, although its not palace clothing, it's casual. Young people wear it," Yoona explained.

"Same for me. I just have the cool style," Hyoyeon laughed.

"Soojung?" The King looked at her.

"It's a typical school uniform. We made it for her so that she could feel like she's at school," Victoria lied.

"I see," the King nodded. "I have a meeting, I'll talk to you soon." He said and walked out with Queen Nam.

"I know what you did yesterday. I know where you went." Queen Kim laughed softly.

"Please don't tell! Please!" The four kids along with their maids, assistants, and body guards begged.

"I support it, have fun today." She smiled and left.

"Life would be easy if Witch Nam wasn't around," Hyoyeon muttered.

"Seriously. In this whole palace I'm only cold to her," Krystal said.

"You two, act like princesses," Yunho demanded.

"You know you think the same," Jessica replied.

"I do," Yunho chuckled.

"Sorry to interrupt but the Princess should be at school in about twenty minutes," Victoria said.

"That's right," Krystal nodded and Luna gave her the backpack.

"She can be a little late since she's new," Changmin replied checking if she had the right supplies.

"Taecyeon will be driving you out since Changmin and him have work outside today," Onew explained.

"We will keep watch," Kyuhyun smiled.

"Alright then, lets go," Yunho nodded.

 

"Where are we going?" Jessica asked.

"I have a dance audition," Yunho said while practicing.

"A dance audition?" Hyoyeon looked at him.

"You should try out too," Yunho suggested.

"No, I'm not going to." Hyoyeon said.

"Why not?" Yunho raised an eyebrow. "You would do anything for dancing," Yunho replied.

"I don't know. I'm not risking stuff," Hyoyeon muttered.

"Number 327D," the person called.

"Got to go, wish me luck," Yunho smiled and walked in.

"What if he gets in trouble?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Don't worry, it's okay." Jessica said checking her watch. "Where's Taecyeon? He's supposed to be here with my smoothie." She muttered.

"I'll go watch Yunho," Hyoyeon said getting up and walking towards the audition room as she stood outside and watched.

 

"I'm telling you! I met this really pretty girl and she goes to our school, I saw her uniform!" Kai shouted.

"Whatever you say," Sehun shrugged. 

"Do you really not believe me?" Kai asked.

"This is old story to us, dude." Chanyeol replied.

"You always meet pretty girls and you end up judging them," Luhan told him.

"She goes to out school! The uniform! She was like a princess," Kai said. "She was cold though."

"Exactly. A cold and pretty girl that doesn't like you goes to our school, I don't believe that," Kris told him.

"Fine, don't believe me. When we see her, she'll remember me," Kai said.

"Not every girl remembers you and loves you," Sehun laughed. 

"If she was that pretty I don't think she will like you," Kris said.

"If she went to our school wouldn't the word go around and we know?" Luhan added.

"It's too good to be true. All the pretty girls here are annoying and scary," Chanyeol shivered.

"Tell me about it. I think you were dreaming. She doesn't go to our school, she doesn't like you," Sehun patted Kai's shoulder.

"I'll find her in the school somewhere!" Kai replied and leaned back on the chair when the teacher walked in.

"Whatever you say~" his friends laughed.

 

"Jung Yunho?" Eunhyuk read.

"Yeah, that's me," Yunho stood straight and waved.

"Awesome, you're not too old or too young," Donghae smiled and got elbowed by Eunhyuk. The door opened and Boa came in with coffee.

"Traffic," Boa panted and sat down. She looked up and saw Yunho. "It's you."

"You two know each other?" Eunhyuk asked.

"That's odd. How did you meet? Did you cast him?" Donghae questioned. 

"No. We've seen each other before, that's all," Boa said.

"Do you know about us? How did you know there was auditions?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I actually didn't know about you. I've never heard of you before. I accidentally walked into this place because I like dancing," Yunho chuckled.

"So that means you're not from here cause this is pretty well known," Eunhyuk said.

"You can say that. Sure, I'm not from here." Yunho smiled.

"That's interesting," Donghae said. "You don't seem nervous."

"I'm use to talking and doing stuff in front of a lot if people." Yunho replied. He was the price after all so he was used to going to meeting with the palace people.

"Whenever you want to, just start," Boa told him. The other people auditioning sat there and watched Yunho.

"I bet he's average." They said.

"He seems boastful," another one whispered.

Yunho shrugged it off while the three cousins demanded them to stay quiet. He took a deep breath and looked over at Hyoyeon and Jessica who was outside giving him thumbs up. 

"Start the music," Eunhyuk demanded. 

Yunho stood there and felt the beat of the music. He heard little laughs and jokes from the people. He took a deep breath and took a peek at the people. The three cousins looked serious and were taking notes. After a few seconds, Yunho started to dance. The laughter and jokes stopped as they all stared in amazement. 

His moves were slick yet smooth, his expressions went with the music, the way he free styled was as if he practiced for days. The music ended and Yunho finished as he bowed to them. Donghae's mouth was wide open, while Boa was just staring at him blankly. Eunhyuk coughed and sat up straight.

"Thank you. You can wait outside." Eunhyuk told him as Yunho nodded. He walked out as all their eyes followed.

"That was amazing," Boa whispered.

"I'm drooling, okay," Donghae wiped his mouth.

"I'll go get a drink," Eunhyuk said, looking out the window and seeing familiar blonde hair. 

Yunho walked out with a smile as Jessica and Hyoyeon screamed.

"Oppa! You were awesome!" Jessica clapped. "Too bad Soojung wasn't here."

"I messed up though," Yunho looked down. Eunhyuk walked out and recognized Hyoyeon who was smiling at Yunho.

"As always, you're awesome!" Hyoyeon gave him two thumbs up. "I knew you could do it. You're always good!" She said using aegyo.

"Oh, are you using aegyo with me?" Yunho laughed.

"Only for you~" Hyoyeon giggled.

"They know each other," Eunhyuk whispered. 

"Go audition. You'll do great," Yunho said.

"No, not now," Hyoyeon said as Eunhyuk sighed and turned around.

"I'll get her to join somehow," Eunhyuk muttered. "But those two... Do they like each other?" He asked.

 

"Boa!" Donghae screamed during their break.

"Yes, Oppa?" Boa looked up from the files.

"You bought the wrong thing again!" Donghae whined.

"I'm not your maid. I'm your dongsaeng, you shouldn't be bossing me around," Boa said.

"You always get Eunhyuk strawberry and you know I like it to but you get me chocolate. Wae?" Donghae pouted.

"It fits your childish personality," Boa laughed.

"You know what fits yours?!" Donghae screamed. "Those little bobas in the bubble teas. You know why? Cause your heart is dark like it!"

"But they're sweet, Oppa," Boa replied.

"Ah! You get what I mean!" Donghae yelled and ran out.

"Don't come back to late! There's more people left!" Boa screamed.

 

"This place is interesting," Hyoyeon said while walking around the academy. She glanced in and saw the kids practicing. 

"Hello," Yuri waved.

"Oh, hi," Hyoyeon smiled and pointed at the group of girls. "Where is their teacher?"

"She's busy with the auditions. She's the only female teacher we have. We're trying to find another one through this audition," Yuri explained.

"So they just sit there and wait?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Basically," Yuri sighed. "Boa, the teacher, she's busy because she's the Chairman's cousin. They have a lot of work. There's a lot of classes with girls, six classes a day with twenty in each and now Boa has to manage them all. It doesn't fit with her schedule." Yuri informed.

"Do you mind if I go inside?" Hyoyeon looked at the little girls.

"Do you know how to dance?" Yuri asked.

"Just about every dance. My mom was a ballerina and I still dance with my cousin. He auditioned earlier." Hyoyeon replied.

"Go ahead. If you need anything, I'm Yuri. I work at the front." Yuri bowed slightly and left.

"Okay, lets see how this works," Hyoeyon said and opened the doors. All the little girls' eyes went to her. "Hi." She greeted with a smile.

"Boa Unnie is busy again, right?" A little girl asked and Hyoyeon nodded.

"Are you the new teacher?" Another girl asked.

"Why do you think that?" 

"Because only teachers and students can be in here."

"Oh yeah~" the group of girls giggled.

"You can say I am," Hyoyeon shrugged. "How old are you girls?"

"Age five to eight," they all replied.

"Aigoo, you girls are cute," Hyoyeon smiled and stood in front of the mirror. "Everyone stand up."

"Ne," the girls nodded and stood behind her.

"What should we learn? Hip hop, jazz, or ballet?" Hyoyeon asked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter