Chapter 2

A Chance For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Since there will be a celebration when the King comes back, everyone is attending.” Queen Nam told them.

“That’s not possible,” Yunho told her.

“You know we never attend those,” Jessica added.

“I do know that, but this time you will.” Queen Nam said.

“What, that doesn’t even make sense,” Krystal muttered.

“We can’t attend. It’s always been like that,” Hyoyeon told her.

“I’m going to tell the King about it and I’m pretty sure he will agree.” Queen Nam said. “In four days when the king returns, you four will be attending.” She started. “On that day, the four of you will be exposed to the world, they’ll finally meet you. What I’m saying is, I’m going to let the world know who you are.” Queen Nam finished.

“Ne?!” the four replied.

"You know we're not ready for this yet," Queen Kim spoke up.

"They are, they are all adults already," Queen Nam replied.

"Not me," Krystal muttered.

"I'm not allowing this and I'm pretty sure Oppa didn't," Queen Kim said.

"He told me he wanted to and whenever I'm ready and you guys are ready, we can do it whenever." Queen Nam replied.

"We're not ready though," Jessica told her.

"You're not even asking for our opinion," Hyoyeon said.

"I don't need to, I'm the Queen," Queen Nam turned around. "In four days, be prepared, the maids and butlers will help you." She said as she started walking out.

"Wait," Yunho ran to her side. "You can't do this. Soojung is still young and she has to focus on her studies. Hyoyeon and Jessica have been living like this and they are comfortable with it. If anything just let me be prepared and I will do it later but not so soon."

"I want it to be this event, do you have a problem with it?" Queen Nam looked at him.

"Yes, I do." Yunho replied. "I'm the King's son, you're only his second wife, nothing more, nothing less. Auntie is the one that's higher than you, you're not the one higher than any of us. I will be the future of this country not you." Yunho said.

"But in the end, the King still sees me as your mother, your guardian, so what I say goes," Queen Nam replied as she walked off with her maids.

 

"Who does she think she is?" Jessica asked sitting down in the theater.

"How can she do this to us?" Hyoyeon added.

 

"This can't happen. I won't let it happen." Yunho said pacing back and forth.

"Then what will we do, Oppa?" Krystal asked looking at him.

"I don't know, I'll come up with a plan by tomorrow," Yunho replied.

"I'm scared, I'm not ready," Jessica said.

"Same here. I'll go talk to Eomma, I'll be back," Hyoyeon said while leaving the siblings.

"I can't... What happens if she does?" Jessica asked.

"Them our lives would be like hers and Appas," Yunho sighed ruffling his hair and checking his watch. "Just go get ready for dinner later, I'll see you later." Yunho said leaving to his room.

"Unnie, what will we do?" Krystal asked leaving the room.

"Let's just wait for Yunho Oppa's decision," Jessica sighed as the two sisters went their own way.

 

"Princess," the maids bowed as Hyoyeon made her way to her mom's room.

"Is my mom here?" Hyoyeon asked as the maids nodded.

"Queen Kim is inside," they replied as Hyoyeon walked in.

"Eomma!" Hyoyeon called when she saw her mom reading through the files.

"What is it, Hyoyeonnie?" Queen Kim asked looking up.

"What do we do, Eomma? I don't want to," Hyoyeon said looking down.

"I called your uncle and he won't pick up," Queen Kim sighed. "I didn't know this day would come this soon."

"Would you be mad at us if we don't expose ourselves?" Hyoyeon asked sitting down.

"Just follow your heart, Hyoyeon. You and your cousins do whatever you think is best for you and fate will decide, okay?" Queen Kim smiled as Hyoyeon nodded.

 

"Princess Krystal," the maids bowed as Krystal walked in.

"Hey..." Krystal sighed as she sat down.

"Is something wrong, Princess?" Her maid, Luna asked.

"We can help you if you're being bothered," her other maid, Victoria offered.

"Aniyo, I'm fine, it's okay," Krystal stood up as her maids pouted.

"We know you too well," Luna told her.

"I'm fine, I promise," Krystal smiled.

"Are you lonely again?" Victoria asked.

"Aniyo, why would I be lonely? I have you two and my family." Krystal told her. "I know you aren't."

"Ne?" Victoria tilted her head.

"I see you meeting up with my brother's assistant, Changmin," Krystal laughed.

"Me too! Me too!" Luna clapped while laughing with Krystal.

"A-Aniyo, he was helping me with cooking Korean food," Victoria told her.

"Excuses~" Luna and Krystal stuck their tongue out.

"P-Princess," Victoria blushed.

"Come on, let's go find clothes for my dance practice," Krystal said walking to her big closet.

"Ne," the two maids replied.

 

"Whatever, I don't care anymore," Jessica said getting out of her shoe closet.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Prince Yunho can fix it," Her maid, Seohyun said.

"You're right. My Oppa can fix anything." Jessica smiled.

"Would you like me to fix your bed?" Yoona asked.

"I'm about to take a nap anyways," Jessica told her and got in the bed.

"Aren't you going to dance practice?" Yoona looked at her.

"Aigoo, Yoona you know I don't." Jessica laughed. 

"That's right," Yoona giggled.

"Oh and Seohyun," Jessica reaches for her drawer. "The other day this book was given to us, I heard you wanted it so here." Jessica have it to her.

"Thank you, Princess!" Seohyun bowed and took it.

"Now you two go take a break, I'll sleep," Jessica giggled and put on her eye mask.

 

"Hello, Prince Yunho." His bodyguards, Taecyeon and Kyuhyun greeted.

"Where did Changmin and Onew go?" Yunho asked looking for his assistants.

"I'm here!" Onew ran and bowed to Yunho. "Sorry, Prince Yunho, there was chicken in the kitchen." 

"Changmin is staring at Victoria again," Kyuhyun coughed.

"Was not!" Changmin argued walking towards them.

"Yeah! Prince Yunho even knows!" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Well you were only a bodyguard because Prince Yunho didn't want you talking too much." Changmin laughed.

"Yeah, compare yourself to me." Taecyeon chuckled

"Yah!" Kyuhyun glared.

"Should we go eat chicken?" Onew smiled.

"You guys are weird," Yunho laughed as they opened his room door for him.

"I heard about Queen Nam's decision." Changmin said while Yunho sat down at his desk.

"I don't agree, you've been living your life like this," Kyuhyun added.

"That's not her decision as well," Taecyeon added.

"What will you do, Prince?" Onew asked.

"I need to think it out, I'll think of an idea by the end of dinner." Yunho said walking towards his closet.

"I'll get your dancing stuff," Changmin said.

"We'll go outside," Kyuhyun and Taecyeon said leaving.

 

"Do you understand?" Boa asked.

"Noona, I did until Hyungs messed my mind up," Kai groaned.

"That's what Hyungs are for!" Donghae smiled.

"No they're supposed to help me!" Kai argued.

"Or they just want you to stop wasting our time so we can go work out," Eunhyuk chuckled.

"Hyungs! This is my future! If I'm dumb do you think Uncle will ever let me work in the palace?!" Kai yelled.

"Calm down." Boa laughed checking her watch. "We have to go close up the dance studio for the night." Boa said.

"I'll go close it up tonight and tell the dance team about no practice this week." Eunhyuk told them while heading for the door.

"We own the biggest dance studio place in Seoul, I'm so proud of us," Donghae smiled. 

"Wait till they know you don't help your cousin," Kai muttered while doing his homework.

"I'll be going out to buy food, stay home and don't cause trouble anymore." Boa said as she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter