Chapter 09

My Modern day Prince Charming

(Your P.O.V)

 

(At the Café)

 

“Minki-yah… are you sure you’re going to be alright? You could take the day off.”

 

I offered him before we enter the Café. He gently smiled and shook his head.

 

“I can manage.”

 

I nodded, “Arasso but I have to train you for today?”

 

He dramatically rolled his eyes, “Arasso. Aish, You sound way more like a boss than Baekho seriously.”

 

I made a face and stuck his tongue out at him. He also did the same.

 

Aish, seriously, this guy! He became more annoying the minute he apologized. =____= but I guess I like this Minki better than the one who keeps on isolating himself…

 

“Yah Pabo princess! Aren’t you going in?!”, He shouted as he pushed the door open. Not even waiting for me, aish! Talk about a gentleman prince.

 

------

 

“Okay, so this is how you operate the cashier. Any questions?”

 

I turned my gaze to look at him.

 

I swear, at that moment I could just giggle at sight of him concentrating. His eyebrows met, and he tries to push the buttons to see what their functions are and when every time he makes a mistake, He shakes his head and scolds himself quietly and when he does something correctly, his face automatically lights up.

 

“Arasso, I get it now.”, He nodded.

 

“Then is it okay if I leave you to it now?”, I asked him.

 

He nodded and gave me a thumbs up with a -____- look. Like seriously, does this guy ever smile? Or he just doesn’t know how to?

 

I rolled my eyes and then left to serve some cappuccinos.

 

“Yonghoon-ah!”

 

After placing the cappuccinos on the tray, I turned around to see JR running to approach me.

 

“Ne?”

 

When he finally reached me, He grinned.

 

“Can you go with me to Myeondeong later?”

 

I blinked in surprise, “What for?”

“Well…”, He stuttered, “I just wanna hang-out like old times.”

 

He then giggled nervously. Aish, what’s up with this guy? =____=

 

“You’re treat?”, I asked him.

 

“Since when did you ever treat me?”, He rolled his eyes dramatically with a smile.

 

“Yah! When we hang out I was always the one paying for….”

 

I suddenly stopped from what I was saying. Aish, why are you such a bad liar, Yonghoon?! T^T

 

He raised his eyebrows with a smirk. He suddenly crossed his arms.

 

I sighed, Finally giving up.

 

“Okay, fine. It’s your treat always. I’ll go later then.”

 

He nodded with a stupid happy grin plastered on his face, “Great! After school then? Baekho hyung said we can have the shift off.”

 

“Is that so? What about Ren?”, I asked.

 

JR nodded, “Ren too.”

 

“Arasso.”, I said and then he left.

 

 After JR left, I noticed Minki is staring at my direction. I raised my eyebrows and he just stared at me and then looked away. Aish, what’s wrong with Minki? =______=

 

(After School)

 

“Minki-ah!! Pali!!”

 

I urged Minki as I dragged him outside of school. Aish, seriously this guy walks way slower than a turtle! It’s like he’s on a fashion show or something.

 

“Yah! Stop calling me Minki. Someone might hear.”, He glared at me.

 

I covered my mouth with my hands, “Oops! Mianhae.”

 

I continued to drag him but then he managed to stop me.

 

“Aish, Yah Lee Yonghoon! Can you please stop dragging me?!”, He complained.

 

I made a face, “Aish, can’t you see I’m in a hurry?!”

 

He grumbled something between the words this girl is so annoying and so impatient.

 

I rolled my eyes, “Okay, fine. I’ll stop dragging you if you walk faster.”

 

He raised his eyebrows, “So you’re saying I’m walking like a turtle?”

 

“Basically, Yes.”, I flatly stated.

 

He glared at me and then he walked ahead of me. Aish, this guy! I can never understand him. >.<” I quickly followed him while grumbling between So unpredictable and stupid Choi Minki.

 

(At home)

 

“Yonghoon-ah! Minki-ah! Come! I’ve prepared fruits & sandwiches aigoo~ you kids must be tired from school.”, Umma fussed as she gestured for us to sit down.

 

I plopped my backpack down next to me and started grabbing some strawberries but umma slapped my hand away.

 

“Ouch! What was that for umma?”, I pouted as I rubbed my aching hand.

 

“Don’t be such an unmannered lady! Let Minki pick first.”, Umma then changed her expression to a smile when she turned to Minki.

 

I rolled my eyes. I turned my gaze at Minki and he just stuck his tongue out at me. How childish. =__=

 

After eating a piece of melon, I cleared my throat and faced Umma.

 

“Umma-“

 

“Yonghoon-ah!”

 

I blinked in surprise. I was about to say something but my umma gladly cut me off. Looks like she’s excited over something.

 

“How about you tour Minki in Myeongdeong? Tomorrow’s the weekend and the both of you are not that busy so I thought maybe the two of you should have fun.”, Umma smiled excitedly.

 

MWO??! B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PLANS JR AND I HAVE? OTTOKE??????? T^T

 

“b-but…”, I stuttered in protest.

 

Umma pursed her lips, “No buts! I insist the two of you should go now. Pali!”

 

Umma then rushed and pushed us outside.

 

“You kids have fun okay? Annyeong!!”

 

And then she went inside and shut the door.

 

I blew a raspberry, “Aish, jinja! Now my plans with JR are ruined.. ottoke?”

 

“You have plans with him…?”

 

I looked up and saw Minki looking at me. I bit my lip. Aish, I said that out loud? ARGH PABO YONGHOON!!

 

“uh…well…”, I stuttered. Oh gosh, please say something >.<

 

Minki then suddenly patted my head like I’m some kind of his pet and then he leaned in with a teasing look on his face.

 

“You’re stuck with me then, Gongjoo-nim.”

 

I made a face, “Unfortunately.”

 

He chuckled evilly and then suddenly made his way to the bus stop. Out of surprise, I wore my backpack and then run my way beside him.

 

“Yah! Do you even know where Myeongdeong is?!”

 

He scoffed, “Of course. Do you think the son of the President of Korea won’t know where Myeongdeong is?”

 

I made a face, “I’m just saying.. Wait!”

 

I made him stop in his tracks and he blinked at me. I smirked and put my hands in my waist.

 

“Do you know how to go to Myeongdeong?”, I made sure I added emphasis on the word ‘How’.

 

He suddenly gulped and then glanced around anywhere, “O-of course!”

 

I pointed at him while laughing, “Ah-ha! So you don’t know how to...”

 

“I know!”, He defensively said. I grabbed my tummy as I laughed out loud.

 

After laughing so hard, I patted his shoulders, “Don’t worry, wangja-nim. Good thing, You're with me.”

 

He scoffed and then rolled his eyes, “Then lead the way, pabo.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

huhu sorry for not updating guys! but here you go.~ please do comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^