Chapter 01

My Modern day Prince Charming

 

(Your P.O.V)

 

“One Mocha Latté & a slice of New York Cheesecake… Will that be all?”

 

I smiled at the customer as she handed her payment. I gladly took it and then gave her the receipt.

 

“Kamsahamnida! Please wait for a few minutes and we’ll deliver it to your table!”

 

I quickly rushed to the little window that connects to the main kitchen where Aron oppa & Dongho oppa were busy baking and cooking.

 

“Oppa! We’re running out of Cheesecake here.”

 

Aron oppa glanced at me and nodded his head, signaling me that he got it.

 

“Yonghoon-ah, where should I deliver this?”, Minhyun oppa asked me while struggling with the tray.

 

I giggled at the sight of him. Minhyun oppa is quite new to this waiter thing since he’s been at the main kitchen ever since.

 

“At table 5.”

 

He nodded and then made his way to Table 5.

 

It was one of those days where the Café only had 3-5 customers which isn’t so bad since spending the mornings peacefully is quite refreshing especially during the weekends.

 

I glanced at my watch and I literally freaked out when I read the time and it says 9:30 AM. I quickly took off my purple apron, grabbed my backpack and rushed to the back door where my bicycle is parked.

 

“Yonghoon-ah! Wait!”

 

I turned around and saw JR hurrying to catch up with me. His hair is a bundle of mess but okay… he still looks cute especially when he’s grinning at me like that.

 

“Faster!! Aish, are you related to a turtle?”, I while laughing.

 

He rolled his eyes in mockery, “And I suppose I’m the one who’s always late in class.”

 

I stuck my tongue at him while hopping on my bicycle, “Excuse me but I am not late, I am fashionably late.”

 

And because of that comment I made, we burst out laughing while making our way to school.

 

--

 

“JR oppa!! Waaaah! You look so handsome today!!”

 

“Did you get a new haircut oppa?”

 

“Omo! He smiled at me!!”

 

“Oppa, I brought you chocolates today.”

 

JR gladly accepted the chocolates by a shy girl who can’t even look at JR in the eyes. JR smiled at her while thanking her and the girl made her way out of the crowd. Obviously happy by the way JR thanked her.

 

I smiled at the sight of JR interacting with the girls. Okay fine, I kind of like him since forever but can you even blame me? We’ve been friends since childhood and even though he’s treated like a kingka in our school, He never acted like one. He’s never snobbish and he is definitely not a playboy. I mean, at first I can’t believe it either since girls are always the first ones to confess to him but can you believe it that not even one of those confessions didn’t get accepted by JR?! Even the most prettiest girls in our school got dumped by JR(nicely of course).

 

I used to about him being too shy with girls and he always says he’s not and that he’s not shy when he’s around me and then he’ll tease me by saying maybe he is shy around girls since maybe I’m not even a girl. Talk about boosting your girl best friend’s confidence!

 

Finally the girls suddenly decided to go to class so when the girls finally went away, JR turned to look at me.

 

“Yah Miss Fashionably late, Kaja! The bell will ring soon.”, He smiled.

 

I rolled my eyes, “Shut up Mr. I-am-as-slow-as-a-turtle!”

 

We both giggled while making our way to class.

 

 

(Ren’s P.O.V)

 

“Minki-ah, please behave yourself. Remember, starting from now on you are Lee Ren arasso? You are now a girl until the mess is cleaned. Please, cooperate with us Minki-ah…”

 

Manager Kim gently caressed my hair while looking at me with her caring and loving eyes. I am thankful for Manager Kim. She’s been taking care of me ever since I was a baby and I have treated her like a family ever since.

 

“Arasso Manager Kim… but when will Appa & Umma come back?”, I asked.

 

Manager Kim looked down, “I still don’t know. They don’t know either when will this mess be cleaned but they assure you that it will be cleaned someday.”

 

Manager Kim smiled. I nodded.

 

“You should get going now. You’ll be late for class.”

 

I grabbed my backpack and was about to open the door when Manager Kim stopped me.

 

“I now you’re having a hard time right now Minki-ah… but please be strong. It’ll be over soon.”, Manager Kim said with gentle eyes.

 

I looked down and then I looked at her while forcing a smile.

 

“Don’t worry Manager Kim! I can handle this.”

 

Manager Kim smiled softly, “I know you will, Minki-ah. And by the way, we’ll meet the Lee Family later.”

 

I smiled one last time and then closed the door of the car and the car rode down the road.

 

I faced Seoul National High School and took a deep breath.

 

You can do this. You’re not Choi Minki for nothing.

 

And starting now, I am Lee Ren. And I am now a girl.

 

 (Your P.O.V)

 

 “Okay class, settle down!”

 

I took my seat and plopped down my backpack to the empty seat next to mine.

 

“Class, I would all like you to be nice to our new student arasso?”

 

“NE!!!!!”

 

Huh? We have a new classmate? I didn’t know that until now…

 

Someone tapped am at my shoulder, I turned around and JR looked confused as well.

 

“Did you know we’re going to have a new classmate?”

 

I shook my head. I’m equally confused as he is.

 

“Lee Ren, You can come in now.”

 

And then suddenly, a very pretty girl entered the room and the boys started howling like crazy. I mean, no surprise there since the girl is really pretty.

 

She then bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Ren imnida!”

 

Oh! She has the same last name as mine too. I turned around and JR gave me a surprised look as well.

 

Boys started howling like crazy again and Ren didn’t even smile or anything. It’s like he doesn’t really care.

 

“Okay. Nice to meet you, Ren-shii. You can seat next to…”

 

Mr. Park looked around his gaze landed on me.

 

“You can seat next to Yonghoon-shii. Yonghoon, please raise your hand.”

 

I raised my hand shyly and for a moment, Ren gaze fell on me and then she made her way to the seat next to me.

 

I’m not really the friendly type but she’s new here and it’s really not that easy to be the new kid.

 

“H-hi! I’m Yonghoon. Nice to meet you.”, I smiled.

 

Ren turned her gaze to look at me. She blinked for a moment and then turned her gaze to the board. Completely ignoring me.

 

Okay, This is going to be hard.

--------------------

Okay, so this is the first chapter! I hope you like it~ ^^ and also, if someone knows how to make a poster or you know someone who can make posters for this fanfic, please do let me know. I'm currently finding someone who can. Thank you so much!! :D