Tease

Shared Responsibilities (Closing story to I'm Different, Crazy and Our World)

Haneul’s POV

“I can’t believe we’re going home in two days.” I said as I sprawled out on the bed.

“Yea. It seems like it was just yesterday we boarded the plane.” Minji said, lying down beside me.

“Three weeks felt like what? Three minutes.” I laughed.

“That’s over exaggerating. It feels like… half an hour.” She said.

We exchanged glances and then burst into laughter.

“But it must have felt like thirty years for the two of them.” I sighed.

“Seungho and Junhyung?” She asked.

“Who else!?” I smacked her arm.

“Owww~ I was just asking.” She pouted.

“You have another husband!?” I exclaimed.

“NO!!! Shut up!!! Tsk! You’ll get me into trouble with your nonsense!” She slapped her palm over my mouth.

I pulled her palm away but could not stop laughing.

“Is it very funny?” She asked.

I shook my head and buried myself under the blanket.

“I heard from Seungho the other day that when he came home with Minki, he saw Junhyung crying on the sofa.” She said.

“Junhyung crying? Why?” I asked, eyes widened.

“Stress, I guess. He said the babies tortured Junhyung for the whole night by crying.” She said.

“Ahhh~  And then the big baby ended up crying as well? Aigoo~ How cute~” I laughed.

“He cried and you are laughing? How mean~” She showed me a disgusted look.

“Like you didn’t laugh when Seungho cried! I was right here, in this exact position, watching you giggle silently to yourself while he cried over the phone!” I said.

“Nawwwww~ You’re not going to tell him, right?” She asked, trying to look cute.

I pushed her face away.

“I’ll think about it.” I said.

“I can tell Junhyung you laughed at him too.” She said.

“The fact he didn’t tell me about it means he does not want me to know. You’ll get Seungho into trouble if you say it.” I said.

She looked confused for a moment.

“Ayeee~ I wouldn’t tell him, I wouldn’t tell him. Are you ready? Can we go? We only have two days left!” I said.

“We can afford to laze around. Everywhere in Taipei we’re supposed to go, we’ve went. Everything we’re supposed to eat, we’ve ate. Nothing to lose.” She said.

“Says the one who comes back with new shopping despite the fact we’ve been repeatedly going to the same place nightly.” I said.

“Aren’t you the same?” She asked.

“I’m not the one saying we can laze around.” I said.

“STOP BULLYING ME!!!” She yelled.

“Is this all you’ve got!?” I asked.

She nodded with a grin plastered on her face.

“Come on! Let’s go!” I said, heading out first.

“WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” She yelled, clinging onto my back. How is she a mother of two?

Seungho’s POV

I was awoken when I felt a weight on my chest.

“Wakey, wakey, Deedee~” Minki said, squashing all parts of my face.

“What are you doing?” I mumbled as I hugged her like a bolster.

“Ahhhhh~” She screamed when I circled my legs around her, holding her down.

“Let me gooooo~” She whined.

“Nope~ You came and disturbed the monster. You woke him up and now you got to pay for the consequences muhahahahaha~” I laughed.

She kept wiggling in my arms, but I held onto her tighter.

“Deedeeeeeee~ Let Minki gooooooooooo~” She whined.

“What’s the magic word?” I asked.

Minji and I have been teaching her how to say ‘please’, but this stubborn girl kept refusing to say it.

“Noooooooooooooo~” She whined.

“I don’t remember the magic word being ‘no’.” I said.

“Hurrrrr~” She pretended to want to cry.

I smiled, tickling her with the stubble on my chin.

“Nawwwwwww~” She whined, trying to wiggle out from my arms but I held onto her tighter.

“Come on, say it. It’s not that tough.” I said.

“Pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” She finally choked out.

“That’s my girl.” I kissed her on her forehead before letting her go.

“HMPH!” She pouted at me, and then without warning, bit me hard on my shoulder.

“AHHH!!” I yelled out from the sudden pain.

“You bit me!?” My eyes widened at her.

“YES!” She stuck out her tongue at me before jumping off the bed and stomping out of the room.

“Seul Ki ah~ Your unnie bit me~” I pouted as I carried the baby girl out from her cot.

She was awake and smiling at me.

“Why are you smiling? I got bitten by your unnie. It’s painful. You see, her teeth marks. Look.” I said, pointing at my shoulder, but she just kept smiling.

“So evil. Both of you.” I grumbled.

I tried to put her down to prepare her milk, but she would not let me.

“Let go of me, baby. How am I going to prepare milk for you if you cling onto me like that?” I said, trying to prey her little fingers off my singlet, but her grip was so tight.

“You want your milk, don’t you?” I asked.

She blinked at me.

“Let go of me.” I said.

She let out a loud cry when I tried to get her hand off me, and then she started my chest through my singlet.

“NO!!!! I’M NOT YOUR UMMA!!! I CANNOT FEED YOU!!” I carried her away from me, frowning at her.

She giggled and kicked wildly in the air.

“You and your unnie! Both the same! Hmph!” I put her down in her cot.

I turned to the door when I heard a knock. Junhyung peeked his head in.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” He asked.

“Ask her!” I said.

“Seul Ki? What did you do, baby ah?” Junhyung asked, picking the girl up in his arms.

“She isn’t talking, hyung.” Junhyung said.

“What happened there?” He asked, pointing at the part of my shirt where Seul Ki on, leaving a saliva stain.

“Don’t ask! Don’t ask!” I said grumpily.

“Aigoo~ What did you do to upset your Appa so much?” Junhyung asked as he played with the girl.

“She tried to me!” I yelled.

“ you?” He asked, confused.

“She thinks I can feed her! Aish!!!” I pushed her bottle to him before storming out.

“HYUNG! SHE’S JUST A BABY! AYE~” Junhyung said, laughter obvious in his voice.

“Appa~ Appa~” I turned behind when I heard a gross voice.

“Appa~ I’m sorry~ I didn’t mean to tease you~” Junhyung made Seul Ki ‘talk’.

“Do you think she’s Yongie? Carrying her and making her hand move like that?” I asked, carrying Seul Ki from him.

“I was trying to make you happy! Aish~ Forget it.” He said.

“Fine, fine! Thank you!” I said.

“Feed her yourself.” He said, pushing the bottle back to me.

“Are you angry?” I asked.

“Do you think I am as petty as you?” He asked.

I nodded.

“Ahh~ Did Minki think you can feed her too when she was a baby? I remember you saying something like that. No wonder you got so upset when Seul Ki did the same. But you should be happy, hyung. This proves that the both of them are indeed sisters.” He smirked before walking off.

“YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled.

“YAHHHHH!!! STOP ME!!!” I shouted when Seul Ki started me again.

Junhyung’s POV

“APPA!!!” Tae Hyun shouted.

I turned over and got attacked by his water gun.

“Yah! I just got changed!” I grumbled.

He grinned and continued squirting my leg with water. I made a mental note never to be in the toilet with him whenever he is bathing. But what do I do when I want to bathe Seol Chan as well?

“APPA!! DID YOU PEE IN YOUR PANTS!?” Ji Eun poked my as she walked into the toilet like it was the most natural thing to do when her brother is having a bath.

“I didn’t! And how can you walk into the toilet when it’s full of guys!?” I asked.

“Appa, you walk into the toilet when I’m showering too.” She said.

“When!?” I asked, my eyes widened.

“GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tae Hyun shouted, covering himself.

“Ah no~ I remember wrongly. You walk into the toilet when Umma is showering!” She just had to tease me before running out.

“YAH! IT’S DIFFERENT!” I shouted back. I could feel my ears heating up in embarrassment. 

“Seol Chan ah~ Your noona and hyung are very noisy, aren’t they?” I said as I bathed him.

He kicked hard in the water, splashing water all over my face.

“Thanks, baby. Thanks.” I muttered. He answered me with a smile.

“Appa, you shower with Umma?” Tae Hyun asked, blinking his big eyes at me.

“JUST CONCENTRATE ON WASHING YOURSELF!” I yelled.

“Okay~” He grinned as he continued to squirt water on my .

“Can you stop doing that!?” I asked.

“Why?” He asked with a pout.

The kids sure know my weak spot.

“Because… It’s… it’s not nice!” I said as I wrapped Seol Chan in a towel.

“Why?” He asked again, this time squirting water on my crotch.

“I’m going to tell your Umma that you’re bullying me!!!” I said.

“Since you’re already going to tell, then I’ll spray more.” He said, spraying at me crotch with a stronger water gun.

I did not bother arguing with him. I simply ran out of the toilet.

“Appa~!!! You’re no fun!” He shouted.

“I let you bully me and you say I am no fun!? What is this!?” I yelled back.

Seol Chan started crying, startling me.

“Ahhh~ Did I scare you? Sorry, sorry. I wasn’t yelling at you. Aigoo, my baby~ Shhh~” I rocked him in my arms until he stopped crying.

Tae Hyun came out of the toilet .

“Put on your clothes.” I said, pointing to where his clothes were.

“I thought it is okay for boys to be .” He said.

“Who told you that?” I asked.

“Isn’t it?” He asked.

“No. Put on your clothes before you catch a cold.” I said.

“How do you catch a cold? Like that?” He asked, clapping his hands in the air as though wanting to catch something.

“Yah~ Enough.” I laughed helplessly.

He smiled and ran back to his room.

“YOUR CLOTHES!!! Aish~” I grumbled.

“Seol Chan ah~ You’re still the angel.” I said as I tickled the boy.

“YAH!! You!!! Arghhh!!” I barred my teeth when he peed all over me, and then started giggling.

“I take that back!” I said.

He pouted and started sniffing, and then wailed loudly.

“Oh, oh! Noooo~ Shhh~ Okay, okay. Appa is evil. You’re the angel. You’re the angel.” I hushed him quickly.

After I changed him, I carried him downstairs. I got a shock when I saw Tae Hyun walking around the house still .

“APPA!!! ASK HIM TO PUT ON HIS CLOTHES!!!!” Ji Eun yelled, covering her eyes.

“Yong Tae Hyun, if you’re not going to put on your clothes on your own, you wouldn’t be pleased when I do it for you.” I warned him.

“Appa, sometimes you walk around topless too. Just because you’re an adult, you can do what you like? It’s unfair! Hmph!” He stomped up the stairs.

“I’m going to faint.” I muttered to myself.

Thankfully, Haneul will be home soon.

Minji’s POV

Because we missed our big babies and little babies, Haneul and I decided to surprise them by returning home a day earlier than scheduled. To be honest, we were worried too seeing the fact the both of them have been breaking down so much. When we arrived back in Seoul, it was already night.

“Who came up with this fantastic idea of not getting them to pick us up from the airport?” Haneul grumbled as we struggled with the baggage we had.

“Seriously! Who!?!” I groaned as I tried to handle the heavy baggage.

Of course, it was a brilliant idea we both agreed on. So brilliant~

We finally boarded a cab and headed back home.

“Which house?” I asked.

“I think they spend most of the time in my place.” Haneul said.

“I thought so too.” I said.

She accompanied me back home to settle down the baggage first before we headed over to her place.

“Are they not at home? Why is it so quiet?” She whispered, pressing her ear against the door.

“The cars are here.” I said.

She shrugged her shoulders, and then punched in the codes to open the door.

We squealed silently and almost melted at the cutest sight we saw. All of them were asleep on the floor. Junhyung was curled up in Seungho’s protective arms. Tae Hyun and Ji Eun were hugging each other. Seol Chan and Seul Ki slept peacefully in the middle of the two pairs, as though protected by them.

I looked around, wondering where MinkI is. Hanuel tapped me on my shoulder and pointed near to the stairs. I almost squealed out when I saw what I saw. Minki was using Yongie as her pillow as they both slept.

“If we did not return a day earlier, we would have missed this.” Haneul whispered.

“Exactly. Thank me and my fantastic idea.” I smiled.

“What?” She hissed, her eyes widened.

“No, no, no. Thank us, thank us.” I quickly corrected.

“Hurrrrr~” Junhyung made a whimpering sound.

Before Haneul could go hush him, Seungho had already did it, even though he was asleep. He smoothed Junhyung’s hair, hushing the younger one back to sleep.

“Awww~” Haneul smacked my arm.

“I thought Junhyung kept calling Seungho his wifey?” I asked.

“You don’t know. Junhyung is the real woman. Even I am manlier than him, I feel.” Haneul said.

I laughed out loud. Haneul slapped her palm over my mouth, shutting me up. Thankfully they were not awoken. We lost ourselves watching them sleep. Although the house was in a mess, but I guess this made up for it. 

***
tumblrlnvfirvend1qhezlx.gifSeungho: “Seul Ki ah~ Your unnie bit me~

tumblrm5takwcynz1r1607l.gifSeungho: NO!!!! I’M NOT YOUR UMMA!!! I CANNOT FEED YOU!!

tumblrmksd17ahqg1s0vgaf.gifJi Eun: Ah no~ I remember wrongly. You walk into the toilet when Umma is showering!

tumblrm7s9dvt6rw1rvgi0t.gifHaneul: You don’t know. Junhyung is the real woman. Even I am manlier than him, I feel.