Plan

Shared Responsibilities (Closing story to I'm Different, Crazy and Our World)

Junhyung’s POV

Seungho hyung and I collapsed onto the sofa of my house, leaning against each other. It has only been merely five hours since we sent Minji and Haneul off for their vacation and the entire house was already in a huge mess. The kids were out of control, the babies were screaming with them and everything was just turned upside down.

“Hyung… Shut them up~” I groaned.

“They wouldn’t listen to me. I’m losing my voice.” He said in a hoarse voice.

“We need to do something.” I muttered.

“We need a plan.” He said.

“You’ll control the kids, I’ll clean the place.” I suggested.

“No. You control the kids, I’ll clean the place.” He said.

We glared at each other for a few seconds.

“Scissors, paper, stone!” We yelled in unison.

“Where are the rags?” Seungho hyung asked with a grin.

“I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!” I yelled.

“Junjun, it was a fair battle.” He said, pinching my cheeks.

I groaned as I dragged myself to where the kids were.

“Kids~” I called out.

Ignored.

“Kids~” I called out again.

Ignored again.

“KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled.

They stopped playing and looked at me in shock.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to yell.” I said hurriedly.

I took the opportunity while they were in shock to talk to them.

“Shall we have some fun outside?” I asked.

“Fun?” Minki asked, her eyes lit up.

“Yes. Fun.” I said, picking her up into my arms.

“Tell you what, you guys go grab whatever toys you like and meet me in the backyard.” I said.

Before I could say anything else, they had disappeared.

I went to the backyard and filled the inflatable pool up with water.

“What are we going to do, Appa!?” Ji Eun asked as she ran towards me, head butting me in my stomach.

“Argh~” I groaned at the sudden impact, but all she did was laugh.

“Are we going to play in the pool!?” Tae Hyun asked excitedly.

“Yes!” I said as I threw their toys into the water and helped them into the pool.

“IT’S A TWIMMING POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Minki exclaimed.

“Swimming pool, princess.” I laughed.

“TWIMMING POOL!!!!!!!!!!” She splashed water all over herself.

“Have fun~” I smiled as I watched them for awhile before going inside to get the two babies.

“What are the both of you doing?” I asked when I saw Seol Chan and Seul Ki giggling at each other.

“Who is humoring who, hmm?” I asked as I snuggled my face into their stomachs respectively, earning chuckles from them.

I put them in their strollers and pushed them outside for some sunlight while I watch over the kids play in the pool. I fed them and rocked them to sleep, but it was not as easy as I thought it would be. They were staring at me with their big eyes, as though mocking my thinking that it would be a piece of cake to just feed them and make them sleep.

“Sleep already~” I muttered to them as I got sleepy myself rocking the both of them in my arms.

They were like two best friends sitting next to each other in class, they would never be able to pay attention. I separated them by rocking Seul Ki in my arms and putting Seol Chan in the stroller and pushing him back and forth with my feet.

It took me almost forty-five minutes before both the babies started snoring softly. I took a glance at the kids to make sure they were okay before bringing the two back into the house and into their cots.

“Sleep well.” I kissed them both on their forehead before heading downstairs.

“Are they asleep?” Seungho hyung asked as he mopped the floor.

“Very. Now we just need to get the devils outside to shower and take their nap.” I said.

“Great. Please shower outside. I’ve cleaned up the place.” He said.

“You sound like my wife.” I laughed.

He glared hard at me.

“Omo, omo! Don’t our wives glare like that too?” I .

“Yong Junhyung.” He said sternly.

“I shall go check on the kids.” I hurried outside.

I let them play for another half an hour or so to tire them out on purpose.

“Shall we shower?” I asked.

They nodded obediently and let me carry them out of the pool. I let them shower outside since Seungho hyung had made it clear that he did not want the place to be dirtied. After they got washed up and changed, they were all looking like zombies already.

Ji Eun and Tae Hyun collapsed onto their bed and fell asleep almost instantly, but Minki was busy walking around while I followed behind her.

“Deedee~ Cawry~” Minki stretched out her arms to Seungho hyung who was busy hushing Seul Ki back to sleep.

“Sweetheart, Deedee’s a little busy now.” Seungho hyung said.

“Why not I carry you?” I asked Minki.

She pouted and shook her head.

“Deedee don’t love Minki~” She said sadly and walked off.

Seungho hyung and I stared at each other.

“Maybe you should…” I muttered.

“Later.” He mumbled as he went back to hushing Seul Ki.

I went downstairs to find Minki curled up on the sofa, hugging her soft toy and pouting.

“Hey~” I sat down on the floor next to her.

She stuck out her lower lip, not saying anything.

“Your Deedee loves you very much, Minki ah~” I said as I pat her gently.

She buried her face into her soft toy, not giving me any response. Why are her actions so heartbreaking?

***
“Hyung~” I called out as we ate.

Since the kids were all asleep, we took the time to eat first because we could already predict that with them awake, we would have to be chasing them around the house just to get them to swallow a spoonful of rice.

“Hmm?” He responded, looking up from his bowl.

“Maybe… you should give Minki a bit more attention.” I said.

“I know.” He sighed as he turned over to look at Minki who was asleep on the sofa.

“I’m trying too. I just hope she’ll understand.” He said softly.

If Loki was still alive, would he behave in this way too?

***
tumblrlz7865cbfi1qd9cpd.gif

 tumblrmaedt31dkt1rrxzru.gifWhen the kids were out of control and the house was in a big mess