Chapter 08

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Let's boxing.... And talk~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] On the Friday evening, Jaejoong accompany his husband to boxing training centre belonging to Juno, Junsu’s brother. At first, he reluctant to follow his husband as he worried Moobin will feel bored and whining. However, he finally agreed when Junsu told that Juno’s son Hyo Joon was there with his father. Hyo Joon likes to entertain Moobin even 5 years older.  

Upon arrival at the centre, Changmin finds his employer, Ji Sung had been there together with his future wife, Kang Hee. He was busy talking with Juno before realizing he and his wife arrival.

“ Thought you go to gym next door. Usually you will early than me ” said Ji Sung.

“ I’m not alone today. You understand, right Hyung,” grinned Changmin in response.

Changmin and his employer then agreed to do sparring together. His wife sat beside Kang Hee as cheer for the husband. The act was imitated by their son and  Hyo Joon sitting and play not far from the ring.

“ I heard from Seulgi that you brought your brother into the studio that day,” said Ji-Sung while trying to launch his fist towards Changmin.

“ Oh, she told hyung?”

“ She said your brother was handsome. But she liked you more.”

“ Ah, hyung. Don’t tell me you asked me to take her as my second wife.”

“ Why not? Jaejoong loves you, for sure he has no problem if you want…”

Ji Sung couldn’t finished his words when Changmin punches on the bottom of his chin. He was forced to retreat and hold on to the rope of the ring to avoid stumbling. Changmin smiled cynically.

“ You talk a lot,” said Changmin half sarcastic.

Ji Sung draw his breath before returning to approached Changmin. He knew he should not be talking about sensitive topics to Changmin. But he really does not matter if Changmin take Seulgi as  a second wife.

His youngest sister is attracted to Changmin since saw him for the first time moved from Seoul. Unfortunately, she not able to complete her education as  demanded by their parents to marry a pilot. Less than a year, the man was divorced her after knowing that she is unable to have children due to problems of procreation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter