Chapter 11

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Yunho met his ddukbokki~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] A few days have passed. Jaejoong lead to normal daily life even at certain times he thought of the decision made by Changmin days ago. Changmin was so happy when his parents agreed to move into their home. Yunho was not giving any decision.

"Jaejoong-ah, someone looking for you," Myung Soo suddenly appeared in the kitchen and approached Jaejoong who was busy frying chicken.

“Who, hyung? ” Jaejoong asked puzzled because he rarely received guests in the morning like this.

“It’s your brother in-law. He was eagerly waiting to see you, "replied his boss.

Jaejoong already guessed that Yunho will look for him when the man knew about Moobin from his mother. So, he was getting ready from the beginning to deal with him and answer any questions that prospective bombed by his former fiancée. He just prays that they can talk peacefully without hurting respectively.

“Ah, let me continue to fried the chickens. You should see your brother-in-law quickly. But don't be too long,  "The owner offer himself to help Jaejoong completed his current task.

“Thank you, hyung “

He walked out from the kitchen and headed for the dining room. He found the other was sitting at the end of the last table while wearing a black hat. He could complain before approaching his brother-in-law.

“No work today? “he asked.

“I ask for release for a while. Moreover, there are things I want to talk to you," Yunho response seriously.

He purposely didn't look at his ex-fiancé face. Besides looks healthier, the other confident voices exactly like a director of the company who has high confident level. The only of Yunho's character who he quite admired is not easily deterred and it’s make the sweet cook scare a bit.

“Why you didn’t telling me you’re pregnant at that time? “ asked Yunho.

“What's the difference? We've already broken that time and you also got another person, his response.

“I am married to Yoona when I heard the news that you married my brother. If I know that you're pregnant with my son that time, maybe we're becoming husband and wife now. But instead you chose to marry my brother who is still studying.”

"Are you going to believe me that time? Or are you going to ask the DNA check first? Can you accept the fact that my unborn baby was your child when you were more than believed what other people say?"

Yunho was speechless for a moment listening to query-by-query Jaejoong out of his mouth. He did feel resentful after heard Yunho’s words just now. The man seems to still blame him on their break up and belittle his husband marry him.

“Where Moobin?” he asked without answering the previous question

 “This morning, he was with Changmin. Will return later afternoon," he replies.

"If there is time, I want to take him for a walk. You don’t mind, do you?"

"I don’t. But you also have to tell Changmin. He entitled to know with who his son go sightseeing."

“Why always him. What are all the things you do now depends on my brother's? "

Without reason he feels uncomfortable listening to Yunho's voice tone that is quite high at the time. He rubbed his stomach which suddenly indigestion. See the other face changed, Yunho felt little peeved with his relatively words coarse earlier.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to scold you,” said Yunho slowly.

“If you don’t have anything else, I'll go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter