Chapter 01

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~He's a "Wife" but also a "Hyung"~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] “Min, can you help to wear diaper on Moonbin? I need to clean the bathroom first.”

“Mmm… wait for a while.”

Changmin close his maths book in front of him before heading towards the bathroom where Jaejoong just bathe Moobin. The 3 years old kid seemed carefree play around with the towel covering his little body. Changmin shook his head and raised his son.

“This kid always poop, “comment Changmin.

“Who’s false? I told you, don’t give him eat too much ice cream. His stomach is not strong,” said Jaejoong who is cleaning their bathroom.

“His mummy who bought the ice cream, we were blame,” Changmin replied while bringing his son into the bedroom.

Upon completion Moobin dress, Changmin could tickle his son. Moobin laughter caught Jaejoong attention to look inside the room.

“Min, it’s enough. Than you do tickled him like sorts of worms, better you asked him to finish his milk," said Jaejoong while giving a bottle of milk to the young man.

"He just did not want to, do not force. He will threw the bottle again."

“ Always pampering the kid.”

“ Not good bad-mouthed husband, Jae. And not good against husband."

“ Huh, yea. But I still your hyung.”

Jaejoong smiled when Changmin cannot respond to his words. Changmin pouted while put Moonbin on his lap. Jaejoong approaching them.

“ Jae, you cruel,” said Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter