Chapter 07

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Yunho with ddukbokki~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Myung Soo is currently sitting in front of cash machine. From a far, the restaurant owner seem to fall asleep while resting his head on left hand. But he was actually busy watching the table where Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho occupied. His narrow eyes were an advantage for him to do so without being caught.

" Changmin's brother is really something," thought Myung Soo when he noticed Yunho often stared towards Jaejoong.

Meanwhile, Changmin feel relief when Jaejoong seem to accept Yunho's sudden appearance. He had tried to call his wife before bring Yunho to the restaurant but no avail. Changmin thought Jaejoong left his phone at home.

" Did you both already know your baby’s gender? " Asked Yunho to them.

“ Yes. A few days ago. Doctor told that we are probably get a son and a daughter,” answer Changmin proud.

“ Eh? Boy and girl? Twins? You never told me before, “ said Yunho a bit surprise.

“ Hyung never ask.”

Yunho gaze towards the quiet Jaejoong. However,  the sweet smile never leave his red lips throughout their conversation. Jaejoong seems to prefer to let Changmin talk on their behalf.

“ Oh, I almost forgot. Umma already know that we always meet. She say,  tell Min to meet her.”

Changmin did not answer immediately. Instead, look at the table in front of him with lower head. Jaejoong immediately reached his husband right hand under the table and grasps tightly. His actions manage to get Changmin attention.

“ Min, you should visit your parents. You miss them right?” said Jaejoong.

“ I longed them both. I was worry if mother morose again.” Changmin voiced concern.

“ Min, don’t afraid about that. She is more relaxed now. On the day when Hyung tell that you bought goods for her needs, she just looks shocked. She was not angry at all.” replied Yunho.

Changmin was silent but his eyes still staring at Jaejoong's face trying persuaded him to face to face with his ​​foster mother. His heart was so touched. Jaejoong does not seem to hold a grudge though his mother ever made Jaejoong crying and grieving.

“ If so, can you bring me to meet umma and appa this Saturday? “ finally Changmin as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter