Chapter 06

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Milk turned into cheese, Junsu turned into Juju~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] It has been almost half an hour Seulgi watched the male figure in pink shirt pacing outside the studio. There is a black briefcase that looks quite compact in his hand. The young widow feel uncomfortable. Who knows in case if the person wanted to rob the store.

"Junsu! Junsu! Come here for awhile!" Seulgi called Junsu who new out from the next room.

"What it is, Seulgi?"

"Did Changmin borrow money from anyone? I mean, money laundering pimp?"

"Isk ... not possible the person like him wanted to borrow others money. Why say so?"

"You try to see out there. That man who carried a black bag almost half an hour standing outside our studio. The look kind of debt collector."

Junsu looked out of the studio window. His eyes catch a glimpse of the person whom Seulgi meant. He continued to chuckle before turning towards Seulgi.

"You ... That's not a debts collector. He was the teachers who teach in YMC primary schools," said Junsu.

"Really? How do I know. Never seen him before," replied Seulgi.

Yoochun a bit surprised and a pounding when find Junsu out towards him. He was eager to meet with the young man but feel embarrassed make him just pacing in front of the studio pictures.

"Sir, why stand outside? Come inside," Junsu invited.

"Ah, yes, yes ..."

Yoochun followed Junsu into the studio. He focus attention on the backs of the youth that is so prominent. Yoochun feel his face suddenly hot. He felt ashamed of himself.

"Plaese sit down."

"Yes, thank you."

"Seulgi, this is Mr Park Yoochun. He teach English. Teacher, this is Seulgi. She even work here," Junsu introduced Yoochun to Seulgi.

Seulgi shook hands with Yoochun. She felt a bit shy little because of wrong thought about Yoochun.

"Err ... Junsu, I went to back for a moment. I want to phone my brother first," Seulgi use the opportunity to let the two men's conversation in privacy.

Junsu looks does not care while Yoochun ... he's smiling wide. Have something he'd like to talk to Junsu without being heard by other people.

"Sir ..."

"Just call Yoochun. Changmin even just call my name."

"Oh, okay. Are you looking for Changmin? He was not here right now. He had a photo session with a group of foreign tourists in the Hotel Paradise this morning. Could've done but maybe he has to go somewhere else," said Junsu.

"I actually want to see your face," said Yoochun's hearts.

"Err ... so. I just wanted to ask if he had time for a photo session at my school in the end of month later. Headmaster asked me to ask him about that," said Yoochun.

"Why don't  you just give him a call?"

"My phone is at Yoohwan."

Looking Junsu's surprised face, Yoochun realized he never mentions his brother name in front of him.

"My brother, Yoohwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter