Chapter 16

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Junsu's World Problem.... And Meanie Min Loses his UFO~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Previous episode

“He lives with his family?”

“It seems like that. And I think he's married to his old lover, sir.”

“So…”

“Yes, sir. I think you still remember about his ​​boyfriend.”

“Hmm…” 

*********************************************************************************************************

 

Since that day, Changmin felt Junsu tried to avoid Yoochun. Several times the teacher stopped in studio to meet the young blonde, but failed. He is always looking for an excuse to escape from the English teacher. This causes Seulgi to complain because often the be the mediator to convey the message between both of them. 

" Were you and Yoochun fight? During this week, you're always hiding when he comes here," Changmin finally decided to dig up the truth of him.

Junsu did not respond immediately. He looks awkward to tell what's going on between him and Yoochun.

"If you continue like this, you will lead Yoochun to the wrong thought," he said again.

Junsu close the photo album cover in his hands. He knew he would not be able to avoid bumped with Yoochun forever.

"When we go for picnic that day, Yoochun ... confessed that he fell in love with me," he told Changmin.

"Oh, really? That's good, he's already falling in love with you like forever. So, what is the problem now? You also like it, is not it?" he said anyway.

"Min, I really do love it. But I do not want to give false hope to him. When we go out together, he was always talked about his ambition and dreams. That day, he's not only admitted to loving me. He also wants our relationship more seriously. "

Junsu breathed length.

"He knew my situation same as Jae. But he didn't know that I would get rid of my 'privilege'."

Changmin was stunned to hear the words that come out of Junsu's mouth. He did not think that Junsu was adamant to have surgery as men completely. But he also understands his friend's dilemma. For him, he would protest if Jaejoong made ​​a similar decision. Whether people consider him abnormal, amphibian or an alien from the Mars, he proudly accept his wife as it is.

 

" That mean, you're afraid he will not support your decision is it?"

"Yoochun once told me that he likes daughter. Obviously he wanted a family. I will not be able to fulfill his wishes. Prior to our relationship so serious, I better not disappoint him."

He leaning on a chair while playing with a pen in his fingers. He could see Junsu quite stressful since no face to face with Yoochun.

"Su, why are you going to throw away that part of you? For me, you're still the man. Don't you remember about Hyun Joong? He's doing fine although he had married."

Hyun Joong is Jaejoong's dongsaeng. His condition also same as his brother and Junsu. But he choose to let his physical origin and married to a girl in Gwangju. The man now has two children, a boy and a girl.

"He's different. He's married woman," said Junsu.

"Yeah, you and your thousand reasons. All black color for you. Don't you have any confidence in yourself," he criticizes him.

"And you also even think negatively against Jae while you are still in school. You ever call him 'wayward girl' cause of his face is m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter