Chapter 17

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Who Says Rampage is Healthy?~  [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Previous episode

And when one of the neighbour deliver the bad news to Mrs. Jung, the woman couldn't say anything. She was sitting in the door, feeling anxious. Do not know why she suddenly felt the fear of losing her son-in-law.

******************************************************************************************************

 

That day, Yunho come home earlier than usual after getting a phone call from his mother. Her voice rather unrestricted current asking him to return immediately without assigning any reason. Yunho guess maybe his father disappeared because the old man had done so before.

 

Upon arrival at their residential buildings, he found Changmin's car already in the parking lot. He began to feel uneasy. His brother are rarely at home at afternoon unless he day off. From the Park eatery, he can heard the sound of voices arguing punctuated by the sound of his mother's cause Yunho immediately move towards the restaurant.

 

Upon reaching the restaurant front door, his step stalled. In front of him, Changmin is shaking Myung Soo's body ignoring their mother trying to calm him down. Junsu who was sitting in one of the seats looks just finished crying while accompanied by Yoochun. His brother and the restaurant owner was busy arguing to not realize his presence.

 

"Min! Why is so noise? Why are you guys fighting about?" he finally asked.

 

Changmin rushed immediately towards him once realizing his brother presence. He pulled his shirt collar with a sense of anger. Yunho doesn't know anything so baffled by his brother behaviour.

 

"Hyung, what have you done? Are you borrowing money from loan sharks? You use money for what, huh? Since when hyung crazy owe this?!" he asked frequently.

 

"Yah! Don't accuse arbitrary. Hyung never borrow money from anyone!" he feels offended by the accusation.

 

"Liar! This, this, read this letter! Because of hyung, they kidnap Jaejoong!"

 

Yunho let go of his shirt collar from Changmin's grip before taking the paper shown by his brother. The writing paper with red ink marker previously collected by Alin who saw a motorcycle rider threw something into the shop. His heart pounding when read a message written on it.

 

' Jung Yunho, we will return your wife after you settle your debt. See you later. '

 

 

"What are you told that person? Why they can think of Jaejoong is hyung's wife?"

 

He just stared silently down the floor. He remembered last week picnic, Kangta did question his relationship with Jaejoong. However, he does not describe the real thing to him and this makes the guy think that Jaejoong is his wife.

 

"Hyung!  Say something. Why are you silent?" Changmin wedged half shout.

 

"I don't know! I don't know! The one who owes was Yoona, not hyung! I do not think this stuff will happens..." he angrily response before collapsed on the floor.

 

"Hyung already telling them to go looking for Yoona. Do not stir our family. Hyung did not think that they will kidnap Jae," he added with a rueful tone.

 

"But Yun... Who are there?" Mrs. Jung was asked his eldest son.

 

Yunho sighed while rubbing his face.

 

"Yoona was owed with Ken Watanabe. Besides Japan, that man also open gambling centre in Korea. His right man, Kangta, attended our company anniversary several years ago. He has seen Jaejoong with me. A few days ago, I came across him. He saw Jaejoong and probably think I get married again, "said Yunho quite long.

 

"Oh, Watanabe. He is also the owner of the loan company, isn't it?" Yoochun managed to intervene.

 

Changmin let go of his frustration by kicking a wooden chair nearby. Due to the kick, the wooden chair leg continues to broke after hitting the restaurant wall.

 

“From breaking the chair leg, better you go break the legs who kidnapping your Jaejoong!"

 

He ignores Myung Soo's reprimand. Instead, he approached his brother who still sat on the floor.

 

"If there is anything happen on Jae, I will not forgive you, hyung. You should tell us earlier about Watanabe's people."

 

After saying that, he was moved up to the top floor. He did not want to stay too long in the restaurant, worried he would lose consideration and thrashed his brother. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter