Chapter 12

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~ Yoochun oh Yoochun... Changmin oh Changmin~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  “This Saturday afternoon I had a football match. Do you want to follow, Chun? You could also be on the bench.”

 

“Oh, a football? Who do you play with?”

 

“Most old friends, Changmin’s boss, Ji Sung also join.”

 

“Eh, Changmin not play?”

 

“No. He says he’s busy. He takes his parents and hyung to move to his house this weekend.”

 

The clock on the restaurant's wall shows at about 1.30pm. Yoochun took the opportunity to invite Junsu out to eat after working hours. Incidentally, he was not involved with any of the student’s activities after school. With pleasure, Junsu accept the invitation.

 

“So, how? Do you want to play?” asked Junsu again as he play with his straw.

 

“Ah…”

 

He is actually not a football fan. Or to be exact, he actually doesn’t know how to play football. Don't say kicking a ball, standing near the goalposts also he never had. What else he want to watch live football matches.

 

“Junsu…. I don’t know how to play football,” he replied shyly.

 

“Eh? You not play football? Then, what sport do you join in school. He as less believe what he heard.

 

“I'm not very active. I have asthma. So, I focus more of my time on the academic.”

 

Junsu whiffed hear his friend's confession. Yoochun rubbed the back of his neck, feeling less confident that his straight confession leaves positive impact in Junsu's eyes.

 

“Oh, you are a book worm apparently. But it's okay. Changmin also used to be like you. But after play several times, he okay. How bad your asthma is?" Junsu voice back after laughter subsided.

 

“Right now it is not really bothered anymore. Only I cannot close with a dog or cat. I'm allergic to animal hairs," he said anyway.

 

“Mmm…”

 

He observe Junsu's antics his drink straw. Junsu acting like a 5 year old boy, playing with his drinking water before the straw properly. He didn't feel embarrassed or shy even realize the man before him quite rapt gaze towards him.

 

“So how this Saturday?”

 

“Okay, I’ll join.”

 

“Great! Juno and I will teach you how to play later.”

"Huh? Juno?"

 

 

Yoochun dumbfounded. Without reason, he can't recall his decision after seeing Junsu's wide smiled at him. Junsu looked carefree and he did not have the heart to spoil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter