Chapter 15

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~What's up with Yunho?~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Previous episode

“Hyung, you think where should i bring Jae for holiday?”

Ji Sung looked at him with a wide smile.

“Bomun Pavilion?”   

 

 *******************************************************************************************************

 

“Pa! Pa! Wake up, pa! Binnie wants mama!”

“Krooo….kroooo…”

“Papa! Wake up…”

Jaejoong just laughed watching their son flail Changmin's shoulder who continued to pretend to sleep. Moobin feel jealous seeing his papa lying with his head on his mama lap. He also wanted to be in his mother's lap.

Changmin bring the whole family go to picnic on the morning weekend. The picnic was also accompanied by Jaejoong's employer wife, Su Min, who also accompanied by his son, Jibin, and her father, Mr. Song. His father seemed happy with the presence of Mr. Song because they both have become good friends over the past 3 months. They often spend time playing chess every time Mr. Song came to the restaurant owned by his son in-law.

“Min, have you invite Junsu and Yoochun too? He asked as he his husband’s hair.

“I have. I sent short message. Yoochun says, he will join if Junsu give him a ride.”

“Papa, get up! get up!”

Moobin now sitting on his back as revenge for his father, who still refuses to budge from his mother's lap. However, Changmin still no pushover. And Jaejoong was trying to persuade their son that looks like wanted biting his father's ear.

“Moobin! What did you do that?”

“Papa Yun! Ibin!”

Moobin prick poked his father's back with his little fingers as he smiled at Yunho and Jibin approaching three of them. Jibin immediately approached and greeted Jaejoong.

“Ahjusshi, I want to bring Moobin to look balloon at the stall across. Mother told me to ask you first," he tell to Jaejoong.

“Who will accompany you guys later?" Jaejoong asked.

“Don't worry, I will join them. Instead of being very far, just across the street," Yunho was answered.

“Oh, alright then.”

 

Yunho take Jibin and his son go across the street not far from their picnic area. Across the street there are several rows of small stalls that sell a variety of goods and food. Jaejoong whiffed when saw his baby could slap his biological father for being walking too slow.

“ If you want to join them, I don’t mind,” Changmin suddenly speak.

He looked at his husband who is staring at his face.

“It’s okay, Yunho was with them. I still can see three of them from here,” says Jaejoong.

Changmin want to say something to him but was interrupted by a phone call. He murmured before he could rise from lying spot and answer the call. After a few minutes, he ended the call with a pretty chelate face.

"Aishh.. What a bad cousin of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter