Chapter 10

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Nights together with Jaejoong... Oh creepy!~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Changmin smiled watching Moobin and Mr.Jung chatting. Both like chicken-talk and duck-talk as Moobin often confused when Mr. Jung called him 'Yun' or 'Yunho'. While, Mr. Jung was not so familiar with his grandson's language. Yet, they both seem fun together while Moobin sharing his crackers with the old man.

“ Min, be honest with umma.”

Changmin immediately divert the attention on her. He assured Mrs. Jung was able to guess who Moobin’s real father. Only his mother was still want to hear from his own mouth thoughts on the matter.

“ Moobin resembles Yunho as a child. He appeared ... Yunho son.”

Fortunately at that time Yunho when outside having a cigarette. So, Mrs. Jung can ask about Moobin case without having to fear the reaction of his eldest son. Yunho intentionally sitting outside letting his younger brother talk to their mother. Furthermore, there are many things that Mrs. Jung would like to know from Changmin. One of them is his marriage to Jaejoong.

“ Umma, I’ve never betrayed my own brother, “ respond Changmin.

“ Min, umma not ask about that, “

“ Umma, Jaejoong and I never love as he become hyung fiancée. I do not know how he can be in my room then. But we both do not do anything.”

“ Min…”

“ I’m married Jaejoong when I  learned he is pregnant with hyung’s. I asked him to marry so that there will be a father when his son was born later. I consider my actions as to return his favour when he supports my life and education. After getting married, we never sleep in the same bed until early last year. “

Atmosphere so silent a moment. Mrs Jung did not know what to say after hearing the explanations. During this time, she thought they marry because on the basis of mutual consent. And Yunho had never mentioned that he could make love to Jaejoong week before the shameful incidents occur.

“ so the boy is indeed Yunho’s son, “ said Mrs. Jung half crippled.

“ Yes, hyung and Jaejoong’s son. But he’s my son too, “ replied Changmin.

Mrs. Jung nodded. Changmin has right to name the boy as Shim Moobin. Mrs. Jung herself to be blame for retracting all privileges as Jung family members including names. This causes Changmin had to wear the original family name of Shim after leaving the Jung family.

“ Umma heard you still with Jaejoong.”

“ I hope umma could accept him as my wife. It had been four years we lived together. He sacrificed a lot for me. That makes my heart open to love him. As long as i am capable, i will not leave him to others."

"Including Yunho?"

“ Hyung have his own future.He should not pursue his past again. "

Mrs. Jung silent. Up to this day, she does not understand what is special about Kim Jaejoong in the eyes of her two children. The man was suffering from genetic disorders to have two genders. Since school days, Yunho be a good friends with Jaejoong who has a soft look and Mrs. Jung was not pleased to see them so close. Instead, Mr. Jung did not mind the intimate relationship o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter