Chapter 03

Not An Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~Changmin go to fish market again~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Jaejoong noticed that Changmin is quite restless during sleep that night. He could feel Changmin many moves though his back face his husband. First, Jaejoong ignore the circumstances. But after almost an hour passed, Jaejoong turned and pinched the men's sleeve disturbing his sleep.

“ Auww! Jae, what was that for? It hurt,” complain Changmin who was quite shocked with his wife pinched.

“ What do I do? What’s wrong with you? Turn left, turn right. You are disturbing me,” replied Jaejoong.

Changmin silent. Still reflected in his eyes, Yunho figure unloading the fish out from the container at the fish market this morning. Since returning from the market, he keep thinking about what had happened at his brother. Yunho looks unkempt and sunken, with a radically different appearance as a director of the company before.

“ Min, is something wrong? Don’t make me worry,” Jaejoong’s voice aware him from his dream.

“ Nothing serious Jae. Don’t worry.”

“ Really? Back from the market, you seem confuse. Is it trauma?”

Changmin chuckled hear the argument.

“ No. Your assumption are Illogical.”

Jaejoong looked at him suspicion but didn't ask him again. Changmin was relieved to see Jaejoong hug him from behind while lying down. When Changmin hug him back, Jaejoong smile widely.

"Jae, when for further examination?"

“ Hmm… next week. On Wednesday if I’m nir mistaken.”

“ Need my acompany? Later I ask release from Ji Sung."

"That sounds good."

Probably due to fatigue and pregnancy, Jaejoong fell asleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter