She's here

Unbelievable

 

As You we're finished changing clothes you went down to meet your parents who's ready to go.
 
"Omma~! Let's go?" You said as you see her.
 
"Oh come on let's go!!" You're omma said as she signaled you to come closer.
 
"Faster! Faster!  It's already 5:29, we need to get there before 6." Your appa hurriedly said.
 
And you three walk in the bus stop. As soon as the bus stopped infront of you, you all get in.
 
 
"Wait.!" You said as you three we're sitted. "Could you please tell me where exactly are we going?"
 
"Nope honey!! It's a surprise!!" Your omma said and that leave you more curious.
 
 
The bus stopped and you three went down. You all get inside in a 'theater-like' stage. You saw all those fangirls screaming in excitement.
 
You leave your parents in the seat to go to the comfort room even though you aren't really going to pee.
As you saw the comfort room you went in. After you stare at yourself at the mirror and wash your hands, you went out already. You're standing next to the bathroom door and your eyes wander around....
 
"Seriously, where am I?" You mumbled. You try to look where have you been but you can't remember where it was.
 
'Oh! Goodness!! I'm Lost!!' You thought as you put you palm into your cheeks.
 
 
"Nahi?"
 
 
 
 
After EXO k is finished with their rehearsals they immediately went to their dressing rooms. They change clothes and the noonas start fixing their hairs.
 
 
After fixing their hairs, Baekhyun went to Chanyeol.
 
"Yeollie!!!! come with me~!" Baekhyun said but Chanyeol is to busy with his sleep.
 
"Aish~" Baekhyun whined then he saw Maknae who's doing nothing.
 
 
"Sehun-ah! I need to go to the bathroom!" Baekhyun said as he approach Sehun.
 
"Then go." Sehun response coldly.
 
"Aaah~~!! Come with me!!" Baekhyun whined.
 
"Hyung. I know that you know that you're not a baby anymore." Sehun faced Bacon wearing a blank face.
 
"But I don't know where the bathroom is!!"
 
"Aisshh!! You leave me no choice."
 
"Yaaayy!!" Baekhyun said excitedly.
 
 
So Sehun and Baekhyun get out of the room and went to the comfort room.
As soon as they see the comfort room, Bacon hurriedly went inside and forget about the
maknae who just dropped his necklace. Sehun bend down to pick it up when he stands up he unexpectedly saw someone.
 
 
"Nahi?" Sehun said. You heard him so you turned around.
 
"Sehun?!" You exclaimed as your eyes went bigger. 
 
"You look like you've seen a ghost" Sehun said as he chuckles.
 
"Ah~! mianhe" You said then bow.
 
"You said you wont come?"
 
"Yes, I did. My parents drag me here and I really didn't know that it is your show."
 
Sehun smiled.
"Wanna see them?" He asked then you nod.
 
 
So the two of you started walking.
 
While.......
 
 
 
Baekhyun just got out from the comfort room.
 
"EEeeeh?! Where's maknae?" He mumbles as his eyes wander.
 
 
 
 
 
On the other side.....
 
 
 
 
"Hyung!! Look who's here." Sehun said as he enters the dressing room then he hold your hands and pulled you inside.
 
"Annyeonghasseo!!" You said as you bow.
 
 
"Nahi-sshi!!" Chanyeol said with a smile and widen his eyes in excitement then run towards you and hug you.
 
 
You smiled and hug him back.
 
"Hey! You only saw each other this morning!" Sehun said as he parted you two away.
 
 
Chanyeol pouted and looked at Sehun.
"Then why are you holding her hands?" Yeollie said with a whining tone.
 
After he said that you two immediately release from the grip of each other and your heart suddenly beat faster. The room filled with silence
 
'Okay...., Awkward.' Chanyeol thought.
 
So D.O break the ice.
 
"Hey! Where's Bacon?" D.O said and that snapped Chanyeol from his thoughts.
 
"Omo? Sehun-ah!, Let's hurry!! Before he gets eaten!!" Yoellie grab maknae's wrisk and run.
 
"Wait,!! Why me?!" Sehun exclaimed as they run.
 
You just giggled watching them.
 
 
"Nahi! Why don't you sit down?" Kai offered you a seat as he tapped the sofa while he's standing beside it.
"I don't want your feet to get hurt" He added then smile
 
"Gomawo~" You said as you sit. "Hey! You're different today, huh?" You said as you move your brows up and down.
 
"Kai-hyung!! Stop hitting on her!!" D.O tease
 
"I'm not hitting on her!! I'm naturally gentleman." Kai said proudly.
 
"Hmm~.. You're attacking maknae at the back, huh! I see.." Suho said with his index finger and thumb is in his chin.
 
 
"No I'm not!!" Kai defended.
 
"I'm gonna tell this to Sehun." Kyunsoo said then he laugh. Evil laugh. :P
 
"Tell him what you wanna say but I have nothing to hide." Kai said as he crossed his arms.
 
"Oh~! Really?" Suho said with an annoying tone.
 
"Yeah Really!!"
 
"Really, really?" D.O said and he and Suho can't stop teasing Kai.
 
 
While watching them, you giggled.
 
 
 
"By the way, You said you're not coming." D.O said as he sit beside your left.
 
"ah~! Did you leave your parents alone?" Suho added who's standing on the left side of the sofa.
 
"No!! I will never do that!!" You said as you widen your eyes.
 
"Then how come that you're here?" Kai asked who's standing next to your right.
 
"Omma & Appa came here with me" You said with a smile.
 
"Oh? Really?" D.O exclaimed then suddenly, they heard the door shut.
 
 
You all look who it is then you all saw Sehun, Yeollie, and Baekhyun catching their breath while resting their back at the back door with their palm on their knees.
 
 
 
"What happen?" the leader asked.
 
"Fangirls..." Sehun said
 
"Chasing...." Chanyeol added
 
"Us." Baekhyun ended.
 
 
Suho smiled, You giggled, and KaiSoo laugh hard.
 
 
 
"You hyungs look awful!!" D.O said laughingly with his arms on his tummy.
 
You stand up and give some space.
"Why don't you three sit down?" You said as you signal them to sit in the sofa.
 
"You don't know how hard to escape to those crazy fangirls" Chanyeol shouted at KaiSoo who's still laughing before sitting down.
 
"It's very hard ya 'know!!" Baekhyun said with his brows crinckled.
 
"AHH~!! Nahi-shii!!" Baekhyun's attitude suddenly change when he saw you.
He run towards you then hugged you so you hug back.
 
And of course KaiSoo is still laughing, Bacon's hug bother Sehun but before he come to you two he looked at KaiSoo wearing his blank face with his cold stare.
 
 
 
"I think we should stop." Kai said to D.O
 
"Yeah~! I think so." D.O agrees.
 
 
After they stop, Sehun went to you and Baekhyun....
 
"You hug tightly, Nahi can't breathe." Sehun said with a smirk as he parted you two away.
 
Bacon grasped. he cross his arms, pouted then roll his eyes.
 
"You're exaggerating.." You smile and said.
 
 
"Wae? It's true!!" Sehun said with his brows up.
 
 
 
 
"Guys, we're starting within twen--" Their manager stops when he saw the looks of Sehun, Yeollie, and Bacon.
 
"WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?!?!" Their manager exclaimed.
 
"They we're being chased by their fangirls" Suho said with a smile.
 
"What? Aish~! Okay, Retouch!! Retouch!!"
 
"Manager hyung! I want you to meet our friend Shin Nahi" Bacon introduce you to their manager.
 
"Annyeonghasseo.!" You said as you bow 90o
 
"Annyeong~!" Their manager said with a smile.
"Nahi-shii, I think you should get going. The show is about to start." He added.
 
"Neh~!" You said with a nod.
 
"Everyone!! fighting!!" You said as you put your fist into the air.
 
"Fighting!!" They said and they did the same thing.
 
 
So You went out and go back to your seat.
 
 
 
"Oh~! There you are!! Why did you took so long?" Your omma asked.
 
"Ah~! I met my friends and we chat. Mianhe" You smilingly said.
 
 
After the show you and your parents went out already and walk to the bus stop.
 
"Dear," Your omma called you out.
 
"Hmm~?"
 
"Since me and your appa wants to meet your new friends, why don't you invite them in our place some time?" Your omma said all of a sudden.
 
"Omo?! Really?"
 
"Neh!!" Your omma said then nod
 
"Hmm~ ok, I'll ask them" You said with a smile.
 
"Oh! bring Rie too!!" You appa suggested.
 
You then giggled.
"Of vourse I will"
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Guys I'm so sorry that it took so long :((
 
I just don't have time to update :((
Keep your patience guys cause maybe the next chap will be delayed :)
 
 
 
But still, I want to thank you for waiting :))
 
 
Kamsahamnida!! *bows*
 
 
Saranghae!! <3