First Meeting

Unbelievable

 

"Hey! Where are you?"you asked Rie on the other line.
 
"I'm at the park, remember? where are you?"
 
"oh yeah!..I'm on my way.. Bye." You hung up already before she bid her goodbyes
''Aish..that girl...did she just hung up on me?!'' Rie said to herself
 
Since that the park is near to your school you just run. You stopped when you saw a kitten.
 
"Hi little kitty, why are you here all by yourself?" You asked the kitten as you walks towards it.
 
"Meow~"
 
"You're lost?!" you acted like you understand the kitten .
 
"Meow~" 
 
"Oh poor little kitty come on.." you kneeled and reach the kitten but it runaway from you.
You can't believe that the kitten doesn't like you. You widen your eyes and stay at the same position.
 
Minutes passed by, Rie saw you kneeling on the ground and started to walk towards you.
 
Rie pinched your cheeks and pulled you up.
 
"Owwch!! why did you do that?" you said rubbing your cheeks to let the pain go away.
 
"I've been waiting here for 20 minutes and then I'll just saw you kneeling here on the ground like a statue?!" Rie shouted at your face
 
"Okay, wait... breathe~" You said raising you hands and letting it down slowly and Rie just stopped yelling at you, and you won't belive, she actually breathe.
 
"hoo! that was close..." you mumbled
 
"I'm not finish with you Nahi Shin"
 
"I'm sorry, okay?" you look at her with your puppy eyes and pouting lips.
 
"Aish..you really know that I can't resist you" Rie smiled and the two of you started to laugh
 
"Why are we here? what are we doing here anyway?" You asked as the two of you started walking
 
"SM ent. has a new contest and I signed you up" Rie looked at you at the corner of her eyes with a smile.
You stopped and you look at her walking and widen your eyes in disbelief with a jaw dropped. 
 
3 combo:
-Stop
-Look
-and Jawdrop :)
 
Rie waved her hands from afar that give your senses back
"Hey!! you coming  or not?! the bus is here already!" Rie shout and you run towards her.
 
And the two of you enters the bus.
 
 
 
------------------------------EXO's Van--------------------------------
 
"Okay, everybody we're here!" Their Manager said
 
as everyone went out side the Van, they saw a tarpulin tha says 'Audition today. K-POP star 6th floor '
 
"wah~ SM ent. are looking for a new Star...can't wait to know who it is!" Baekhyun said and widen his eyes
 
"yah! and it's the same floor as our practice room, we can sneek a peek hihihi.." Chanyeol giggled as he whispers it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun giggled too
 
and all of them went inside the building.
 
 
 
------------------------------At the bus---------------------------------
 
You we're sitted at the window side and Rie is beside you.
 
"Oi! why didn't you let me know first that you have a plan on signing me up there?" You asked facing Rie and your hands is in her lap.
 
"Cause I know that you won't agree" Rie said as she taps her finger into your forehead.
 
"hmp..! glad you know that!" you look away and crossed your arms like a kid with pouting face.
 
"hey.." Rie tap you shoulder and you look at her.
 
"Why?"
 
Rie hand you your favorite biscuits and said "Here's a peace offering" the smiled :)
 
You take it immediately and took a bite
 
"Apology achepted" you said as you munch you food.
 
"Aish...you're like a kid"
 
"I am a Kid~!"
 
"No! you're not!! you're already a teenager!"
 
"Hmmp! whatever~" you said and focus on your biscuits
 
"Aish..." you two keep in silence, so Rie break the ice.
 
"Hey. Do you know why I signed you up?" She suddenly asked.
 
"Why?"
 
"because you have a potential~, you're our dancing machinein the dance club and you are the singing diva in our room, I know You. Can. Do. It.!" Rie said sounding eager to please you.
 
You then stopped eating your biscuits for a sec and stared at her.
 
You let out a big sigh and said "I know that you know that I'm a coward. I can't sing & dance infront of many audience." 
 
"the three judges will only be your audience, ya' know?" Rie said then she stood up and went out of the bus and you followed her.
 
 
 
You two enetered the building and went to the room where the auditionees are there. Your knees are shaking when you saw all the auditionees inside the waiting area. When Rie is not looking, you walk fast towards the door and opened it. When you're already outside you didn't realize that there's a person beside you so you turn and then...
 
*THUD!!*
 
You bump at Them. 
 
"Ouchh..." you said as you rub your back because of the pain.
 
"Oah~!!..." Chanyeol gasp as he widen his eyes
 
" A-are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worriedly as he and Chanyeol held your opposite wrisk and pulled you up to make you stand.
 
"ah~ Neh! I'm fine, I'm fine.." you then smiled at them.
 
"How 'bout you, are you two okay?" You worriedly asked them too.
 
"Neh, Neh!! We're fine!!" Chanyeol said as he smiled at you. "Actually, I'm not..." Baekhyun said as he rubbed his back. Chanyeol looked at him and hit him with his elbows.
 
"Oh~ I'm so sorry.." you said while bowing 90o
 
"No, no! we're fine... totally fine!" Chanyeol said as he pushed your shoulder keeping you from bowing. "Yeah~, Yeah~! we're fine..  I'm just joking lately" Baekhyun added and chuckled while he rubbed the back of his head.
 
"Why are you here? are you an auditionee too?" Baekhyun asked and it hit you. You remembered you we're escaping from Rie and this contest."
 
"Sorry guys, I need to go now.." You said and run towards the elevator.
 
 
 
@BaekYeol's
 
"Wait Miss!! what's your name?!" Baekhyun shout but you didn't turn your head back.
 
"hmmp.. we didn't even know her name.." Baekhyun  said as he pout and croosed his arms like a kid
 
"Yeah~ I think she's adorable too, too bad we didn't got her name" Chanyeol pouted too.
 
"Hey! you two come here!!" their manager called and everyone gathered
 
"The practice room is occupied already. It seems like your practice today guys is cancelled."
 
"So that means we can do whatever we wanna do?" Kai asked
 
"We can go wherever we wanna go?" BaekYeol energetically asked.
 
"Aish... well, yes." their manager said in defeat. All of them cheered together except Sehun. As he heard  that the practice was cancelled he already walk away.
 
"Sehun!" Suho shout that caught everyone's attention. "Where are you going?"
 
"Comfort Room." Sehun replied with his blank face.
 
Suho just let him be.
 
When Sehun saw that the comfort room in 6th floor is out of order, he went down and use the comfort room at the ground floor.
 
 
---------------Back to Nahi a.k.a. You---------------
 
 
As you went to the ground floor, you run towards the comfort room and catch you breath.
 
You: *pant* *pant* *pant*
 
"WhaHAahah!! finally!! I manage to get out from that room!!" you said as soon as you recovered. Then you heard someone cough that caught your attention. you turn around to know who it is. You saw Sehun with his blankly face.
 
"Aaaa!! why are you here?" you asked him covering your chest.
 
"What~?!" Sehun said in disbelief. "I should be the one asking you that!! Why are you here?!"
 
"Hey!! this is a Comfort room for Lai...." you paused and wander your eyes and then you suddenly realize that it is a comfort room for Men!! Your gaze went to Sehun who is crossing his arms and looking at you blankly.
 
"Excuse me, you're saying..?" Sehun asked raising his brows, You widen your eyes in disbelief that you are inside the Men's confort room and you hurriedly went out of the room.
 
When Sehun went out, you followed him.
 
"Hey," you tapped his shoulder from behind and he look at you blankly. 
 
"I'm sorry.." you said with your head lowered in shame.
 
"It's okay" He turned and walked away, You followed him
 
"No, I'm really sorry." you said as you accidentally grabbed his arm which annoys him
 
"I said it's Okay!!" Sehun shout angrilly as he pushed you away that causes you to fall from your feet, and now you're sitted in the ground.
 
"A-are you okay?" Sehun asked worriedly and he's guilty from what he did. He held your wrisk and help you to stand. You ignore his question and lowered your head because the tears suddenly fell from your cheeks and you walk fast towards the building entrace and just passed him by.
 
His eyes widen when he saw your tears run down from your face.
 
"That's bad maknae." Suho said as he stand in front of the elevator with Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.
 
"You saw that?" Sehun asked calmly.
 
"How dare you to push a girl who is only asking for an apology!?" Chanyeol asked Sehun exaggeratedly.
 
"We saw everything." Kai added as everyone nodded as an agreement
 
Sehun is shocked from what did Kai said. Everyone's in silence so D.O break the ice.
 
"Ok, so why don't we just go home?" D.O said as he rest his arms in Sehun's shoulder and everyone followed them inside the van.
 
Chanyeol saw the paper you dropped which is where your number and name is written. Chanyeol has a bright idea that popped on his head then he smiled. He runs towards the van as he keep the paper inside his pocket.
 
 
--------------------------On the other side-----------------------------
 
'His face was so scary' You thought and you suddenly shivered as you picture his face in you mind.
 
And that's the only reason why you cried. :P
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Hope you guys enjoy this chap!!
 
And I promise I'll update faster!! :D
 
Kamsahamnida!!
 
 
Panda photo for you guys ^.^