Just a bonding time

Unbelievable

 

 

 
 
"Okay!! We'll continue tomorrow."
 
The choreographer anoounced.
 
*Pant* *Pant*
Sehun panted and after he recover he drinks some water. Until he remembers something.....
 
"Hyung, What time is it?" Sehun asked Suho who's mostly took his t-shirt off. Mostly.
 
"Ahhh.....Uuhhm, let me see.... oh 6:48. Why?" 
 
"Oh~Shoot!! I need to go now.." Sehun said while fixing his bag hurriedly.
 
"Why? what's the occasion?" Suho asked.
 
"I have a dinner with Nahi tonight...gotta go!" Sehun said then left the room immediately.
 
"MAKNA.......e??" Baekhyun yelled out "huh?! Where is he?" he said then pouted.
 
 
"He leave already. He said he have a dinner with Nahi" Suho said as he move his brows up and down.
 
"He has a date with Nahi?!" D.O burst out.
 
 
BaekYeol looked at each other with a big smile.
 
"Sehun has a date with Nahi~ Sehun has a date with Nahi~" BaekYeol sing and jumped around. and the others laugh but Kai just smiled while he stands in the corner of the room.
 
Oh no~ It seems like Kai is jelous..
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Geezz..Where is he? It's already 7:15" You mumbled as you look at your wrisk watch and you're just standing infront of your gate.
 
You're with your jeans and t-shirt. It's not a date anyway.
Then you saw a van and parked in front of you.
 
"You're late..hmp!" You said then pout acting like a child.
Sehun just giggled at your actions and opened the door for you.
 
"Sorry....We're practicing lately and unfortunately we ended up late." Sehun spoke up while he's focus on the road. He then looked at you in the corner of his eyes and it seems like you are in your deep thoughts that you didn't hear him.
 
"Hey~! you ok?" Sehun asked and that snapped you out from your thoughts.
"Huh? When? What?" You said, startled and Sehun laugh.
 
"Ah~ sorry. Yah~ I already knew that you've practice lately." You said then you looked at him and smiled.
 
"Huh? really? how?" Sehun asked.
 
"I went to the Cafe near at sm building then I saw Kai there."
 
"Oh~ let me guess. He sit with you?"
 
"Yeah~" You said then you frowned.
 
"What happen?" Sehun asked worriedly.
 
"Well......."             Sehun stopped the car and tilt his head. Being ready to listen.
 
"He said that he likes me." You mumbled but enough for Sehun to hear.
Silence filled the car until Sehun started to spoke up.
 
"We're here already!" Sehun said opening the door.
 
"Wait...it's a mall." You asked as you close the car door.
 
"Yeah I know~!." Sehun said sarcastically with a smirk. "Actually this mall doesn't have that much people so I can roam around like a normal person" Sehun explained
 
You soundlessly said 'Ah~' with a nod then you two walk towards the entrance.
 
As you two enter the mall, you see few people and they seems like they didn't know Sehun at all.
 
"So...Where do you want to eat?" You asked smilingly as you two walk at the grounds of the mall.
 
Sehun just looked at you in the corner of his eyes with a smile then he grab your hand and tag you with him.
 
 
Your heartbeat beats faster at his sudden movements.
 
You two stopped in front of the food court then your jaw suddenly drop.
 
"Seriously? You want to eat here?" You asked him with your 'are-you-kidding-me' look.
 
"Yeah~ they have delicious foods here" Sehun said then you two started to order some foods.
 
 
As you two standing infront of the counter waiting for the food, Sehun still holding your hands.
 
Sehun groaned. "Tsk~! I'm hungry~..." 
You looked at him then chuckled because of his cuteness
 
"Uhmm~ miss can you please hurry?" You said with a smile.
 
After a few seconds they gave you your food.
 
"Sorry for waiting. It seems like your boyfriend is already hungry.." The miss said with a smile while looking at your hands. You two immediately release your hands from the grip of each other.
 
"Ah~! No, no! We're not a couple, just friends." Sehun said with a smile.
 
"Yah~! Best friends..!" You said defending yourself and Sehun. The miss just smiled and you two took your tray and sitted.
 
You pray for the food then started eating.
The table we're filled with silence because you two we're busy with your own food. Then you suddenly speak.
 
"Woa~! It's delicious!!" you said with your eyes wide open because of amazement.
 
Sehun chuckled. "I told you." He said raising his one brow.
 
"This is not a date, right?" Words just come out from your mouth but you seem no care at all.
 
Sehun stopped eating and stared at you for a moment who's busy with eating then he smile.
 
 
 
"Nope. It's just a bonding time. Bestfriends usually do that right?" He said hesitantly then he continued eating.
 
"Ah~ Neh!!.....Wait, you mean we're 'Bestfriends'?" You asked as you tapped your hands in the table in disbelief.
 
Sehun chuckled " Well... you just said to the cashier earlier" He teased.
 
"Wah~ I can't believe I already had a BBF" You said as you focus on your food again.
 
"BBF?"
 
"Neh~! it stands for 'Boy-Best-Friend'"
 
"Why? haven't you got one before?" He asked then you nod.
 
"When I was in the middle school my classmates. mostly boys. tease me. maybe that's why I don't get close to the guys. I only have one bestfriend and that is Rie and I really want to have a BBF" You explained.
 
"Well..You have one now" Sehun said then smiled.
 
After you eat you two roam around the mall, went to arcades and some other stores. As the time passed by, It's already late and as a girl you need to curfew yourself. Sehun drive you home and after that he went home too.
 
 
 
EXO Dorm
 
Sehun is sneaking inside the dark dorm. Then he accidentally moved one of the kitchen chair and that made a loud noise. The light suddenly .
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHhhhhhhHHH!!" Baekhyun yelled as he raise the broom he's holding and started slapping it to their maknae with his eyes closed.
 
 
"Ouch! Ouch!... Wait...! Hyung!!.....It's me!!......." Sehun said while defending him self with Bacon.
 
"Don't You dare to immitate our maknae!! You Klepto!!" Bacon said. Still, with his eyes closed.
 
"OPEN YOUR EYES!!" Sehun shouted then Bacon opened his eyes.
 
"Oh~!! What are you doing there!? Have you seen the kleptomaniac!? Have you already caught him!?" Bacon said alerted still holding his broom.
 
"Hyung!! It's me!!" Sehun whispers.
 
"What?! you're trying to steal in the kitchen?!" Baekhyun whispers back.
 
"No~! I'm the one you're slapping with this broom!!" Sehun whispers
 
"Oh~ sorry.. wait.. why are we whispering?" Baekhun asked still whispering.
 
"Because~... We might wake the hyungs up!!" Sehun whispers annoyingly.
 
 
"What's all the noise about?..." Chanyeol groaned, half asleep, embracing his pillow.
 
"I heard someone yell..." Kai added who's half asleep too.
 
"What's happening?..." Suho asked half asleep too.
 
"Who want some ramen?" The kitchen filled with silence when they saw D.O who's sleep walking and passed infront of Chanyeol, Kai and Suho.
 
 
 
"See what you did?" Sehun said then rolled his eyes.
 
"What?! me? you're the one who's sneaking in.." Baekhyun defend himself.
 
"Aishh..~ just go to sleep you two~" Suho said lazily and eveyone go back to their dream land while Suho directed Kyungsoo to his own bed and Suho went to his room then sleep.
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Annyeonghatheo!! :D
 
Guys sorry for the late update..
 
due to the internet problem :((
 
 
 
 
LOL. Their faces. XD hahah :P
 
 
uhhm....please wait for the next chap :))
 
 
 
 
 
Kamsahamnida!! ^.^