He Likes Her?!

Unbelievable

 

 

 

EXO k drove you home..
 
"Okay, we're here!!" You said then Sehun stopped the van infront of your gate.
 
"Wow!! your house is cute!!" Chanyeol said as he leaned at the window and D.O is stuck at his place because of  Chanyeol.
 
"Hey!! get off! I need to go out...Call of Nature!!!!" D.O said  then Chanyeol go out already.
 
"Waah!! hurry!! before it burst here inside the van!!" Baekhyun said as he pushed D.O outside.
 
"Hyung...You're gross" Kai said to Baekhyun and they all went out the van and went inside the house.
 
"Nahi, can we come in?" Suho asked.
 
"Sure! Sure! why not?" You said.
 
"How 'bout your parents?" Kai asked.
 
"Oh! they're not here, they went out for three days so I'm stuck in the house alone. Well atleast Rie is there for me" You said as you walked towards your house door and push the doorbell.
 
"Who's Rie?" Sehun asked.
 
 
Someone opened the door.
 
 
"Guys I want you to meet my friend, Rie" You said as you pulled Rie beside you.
 
"Annyeonghasseo" EXO k greeted and bow.
 
"Rie, I want you to meet the EXO k." You said.
 
"Annyeonghasseo Rie imnida" Rie said and bow.
 
"Uhhmm..May I use the comfort room?" D.O break in.
 
"Oh yeah! sure come in." You said.
 
D.O went to the comfort room and the others went to the living room with Rie
 
"Make your self comfortable guys." You said then smiled.
You went to the kitchen to get some drinks.
 
"So you will sleep here with Nahi tonight?" Baekhyun asked Rie.
 
"Nope, I'm just looking out for her" Rie answered
 
"Oh~ so you're her guardian angel?!" Chanyeol asked and widen his eyes.
Rie laugh and offer some chips she have to Suho, Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun and they all get some.
 
"Yes!! I'm the angel of this little girl" Rie said proudly.
 
"Kamsahamnida" Sehun, Kai, and Suho said.
 
"Well I guess we need to go now, It's getting late" Suho said and stood up. Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol stood up.
 
"Oi~ stand up already. We're leaving!!" Chanyeol said as he pulled Bacon's t-shirt.
 
"Wait!! just let me finish this Mr. Bean--"
 
"No!! we're leaving!!" Chanyeol said and pulled Bacon's up and went inside the van.
 
 
 
"We're leaving already?" D.O asked as he went out to the bathroom door.
 
"Yup! you sissy to long" Kai said and everyone inside laugh then Suho bid his goodbyes and went inside the van with D.O.
 
 
 
"Bye Nahi. I had fun today" Sehun said who's behind you.
 
"Yeah! me too" you said as you face Sehun then smiled. He smiled too then went inside the van.
 
 
"Bye Nahi, thanks for letting us in." Kai said then bow.
 
"It's nothing" you bowed too.
 
"Nice meeting you" Kai said.
 
"Nice meeting you too" You said then smiled and watched him walked towards the van.
 
"Bye Nahi!! Bye Rie!!" BaekYeol shout while waving their hands outside the window.
and You two waved back.
 
 
 
Rie already went home and you we're inside your room.
 
 
 
"Yobosseo? who's this?"
 
"Ah~ It's Sehun" Sehun said with a smile.
 
"Oh! hi!! Why did you call?"
 
"Nothing, just wanna know how are you. So....How are you?" Sehun asked.
Then you giggled from the way he speaks.
 
"I'm fine. how 'bout you?"
 
"Fine too. where are you right now?"
 
"In my room.  I need to sleep now. I'm so sleepy. bye bye" You said then hung up.
 
"Wait--" Sehun said but you hung up already.
 
 
After you hung up your heart beat beats faster.
'What?! this feeling again?' you thought as you lay in your bed and put your palm into your chest.
 
'Why did I call her by the way?' Sehun thought as he scratch his head and lay in his bed.
He stood up and grab his phone and started typing.
 
 
Beep Beep
 
You grab your phone and look at the number. It's unknown. You read the text message
 
Unknown:
Good night :)
 
As you read the message you reply immediately. After you send it, you saved the number.
 
 
Nahi Shin:
Good night maknae :))
 
 
Handsome Devil:
Have a sweet dreams ;)
 
 
Nahi Shin:
Have a sugar dreams ;P
 
 
Handsome Devil:
:P
 
You didn't reply anymore because you're really sleepy. You put your blanket on and switch off your lamp.
 
 
 
 
 
You open your eyes slowly trying to adjust at the brightness of the sun rays. You looked at the clock and it's only 7:23 in the morning.
 
"Saturday. My favorite day of the week" you said then smiled.
 
You get up and took a shower. After you showered and change clothes you looked at your phone and
you feel like texting him. Oh Sehun.
 
You grab your phone and started typing.
 
Beep beep
 
"What's that?! it's so early!!" Sehun whined then a smiled creep out his face whe he saw who the messanger is.
 
Nahi Shin:
Morning!! :))
 
Sehun replied immediately.
 
Handsome Devil:
You woke me up...
 
 
Nahi Shin:
Oh~ so sorry. I won't bother you anymore,
Go to sleep now :))
 
 
Handsome Devil:
How can I go to sleep if I'm already awake?
=.=
 
 
Nahi Shin:
I'm really sorry :( Can you forgive me? :)
 
Sehun smiled at your reply so he reply too.
 
 
Handsome Devil:
I will accept your apology if you treat me dinner later. ;D
 
 
Nahi Shin:
-.- okay fine.. 7:30 pm :)
 
 
Handsome Devil:
Okay, I'll pick you up then. :)
 
 
 
"Yes!!" Sehun cheered. "Wait-- what am I happy about? She's just treating me dinner." Sehun said. Then he smiled again.
 
 
 
"Aissh..~ My budget will be finished!" you said as you rolled your eyes.
 
 
 
Riiingg!!
 
"Oh! It's Rie"
 
"Yobosseo?"
 
"Hey! wanna have have dinner at Maid's Cafe?" Rie asked on the other line
 
"Sorry I can't. I'll have a dinner schedule tonight with Sehun"
 
"Oh~ You have a date" Rie teased you.
 
"It's not a da--" You paused then think for a moment. "Oh whatever!!" you said 
"Rie maybe next time?"
 
"Sure, no worries" Rie said then she hung up.
 
 
 
You went to the Coffee Shop this afternoon to have some coffee.
After you get what you ordered you turned then suddenly you bumped into someone.
 
He grabbed your tray then you fall from your feet.
 
"Nahi?"
 
"Kai?" you said as you tilt you head up.
 
"What are you doing here?" Kai asked.
 
"Just having some coffee. How 'bout you?" You asked back.
 
"Getting something to drink since it's our break from our practice." Kai explained
 
"Ah~" You said while nodding.
 
"May I join you?" Kai asked
 
"Sure!!" You said excitedly. you two sit to the corner of the cafe.
You just can't belive that you're drinking coffee with your bias. You keep on talking and that makes him laugh.
 
Then suddenly.....
 
 
"I Like You" Kai said while he chuckles.
 
"You what?" You asked trying to make him say it once again
 
"I said..I like you" Kai repeated with a smile and he's gaze met yours and you smiled too.
 
 
"Oh~ shoot! time flies..." Kai said as he look at his wrisk watch. "I need to go now.. thanks for the time Nahi" Kai said as he smiled at you and stood up.
 
"Anytime.." you said then smiled at him then he went out.
 
You stared at your Cappuccino for a moment trying to know what you feel. He's your bias and he said he likes you but
you feel like you want to hear it from another person. Then Sehun's image suddenly appears from your mind.
 
"No. Kai is my bias. Yes,  Kai. is. my. bias" You said as you slap you cheeks sofly.
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong!!
 
 
Here's a pic for you guys :))
 
 
 
Chanyeol is so cute, isn't he? ;D
 
Wait for the next chp guys :))
 
 
Kamsahamnida!!
 
 
 
 
Saranghae <3