The Moment of Truth

Unbelievable

"Baek-hyung.." Sehun called Baek's attention. 

"Deh?"

"Can I have a minute?"

"Sure.." Baek said with a smile.

Then they went to Sehun's room.

"What do you want to talk about?" Baekhyun asked.

"I like someone.." Sehun replied.

"..And I'm sure she'll like you too."

"Huh? how did you know? I didn't even say her name.." Sehun asked curiosly.

"Dude! It's obvious you know? It's Nahi right?" Baek said with a smile.

"N-neh.." Sehun said then blushed. "And I wanna tell her what I feel...."
".....Before Kai get her first" Sehun continued.

"So what are you waiting for?!! GO AND TEXT HER!!!" Baek said with full of fighting spirit.

 

Handsome Maknae:
Nahi. Meet me at the seaside. 6 pm sharp

 

"Oh>! Ok..." You whisper to yourself.

 

 

6 pm..

 

"Where's Sehun?" You asked yourself..

Then suddenly someone appeared behind your back.
It's Sehun with his hands in his pocket looking at the ground.

"Hey.. why did you make me come here?" You asked with a smile.

"Come follow me." Sehun hold your hands and you two started walking. You we're shock by his sudden movements.

"Where are we going?" You asked him in a gigling tone.

 

"Here..."

 

"What's this?" You asked ans your heart beat beats faster than ever before.

"It's a dinner for two.." Sehun said "...Only for two of us." He lean near your ear and whispers.

 

Then Sehun guided you to sit and the two of you started eating.

After eating Sehun asked you for a walk.

 

"Nahi.. Come! let's take a walk.." He offer his hands to you and you undoubtedly grab it.

"Sure..." you said with a smile.
 

'Oh my goodness.. what is he doing? all these chessy stuffs. But I like it.' You thought.

 

But You saw something that snapped you out of your thoughts...

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

 

You jawdrop and then the next thing you see was Sehun's smile and his

Buoquet of Roses.

"I never thought that I'd fell in love with you. All these time I'm just fooling myself saying 'I don't like you, I don't need you' but when I saw you with Kai, seeing you two happy with eachothers presence, that's when I realized what you really mean to me. Shin Nahi, Will you be my girlfriend?" Sehun half smiled and asked with his low-toned but sweet voice.

"W-what?" That word just came out f your mouth.

"I said, will you b--"

"I know what you said." You said cutting his sentence. "I-It's just..all the happenings are so fast.. I don't know what to say.." You said with you head's down looking so confused.

 Sehun cupped your face.. "all you need to say its either  'yes' or 'no'"

 

"Yes." You said with a full smile. Hearing your yes made Sehun smile and jump for joy.

Then he tightly hug you, You hug him back.

 

"But.. where did you get the bouquet?" You asked out of curiosity.

Then suddenly Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, D.O, Rie, and Kai just went out of nowhere.

 

"Congratulations Nahi.." Rie greeted you who's standing beside Baekhyun.

 You released Sehun from your hug and turn to them..

 

"Guys!! You're here too?" You smiled and widen your eyes in disbelief.

"Maknae want it to be speical for you, so he asked for our help." D.O said.

 

"Dude!! You did it!! You're so cool!!" Baek said

"Yeah! you're so cool!!" Chanyeollie added. then the boys went to Sehun to congratulate him.

"Yieee~!!!! Nahii!!! I can't believe it!!... Kyaaaaaaa~!!!" Rie said jumping and squealing then hugged you. You just laugh.. then you looked  with a smile at Sehun and Sehun looked and smiled at yu too.

Then all of you celebrated..

 

 

You and Sehun spotted Kai looking deeply at the waves.

You reach your hand to Sehun and you two went to Kai.

 

"Waves are great aren't they?" You startled Kai when you speak.

Kai look at you and back to the waves with a smile "Hm!.. Yeah~"

Silence came in..

 

"I knew that you're not the right one for me, Nahi." Kai said breaking the silence

"And I know that someday that person will come." You said and look at Kai and he look and smile at you back.

 

Kai went to Sehun who's in your left side.

"Yah! Oh Sehun. Don't you dare make Nahi cry or you'll be dead. If I saw Nahi crying because of you, I'll gonna get her from you. Get it?  " Kai said as if he was your bodyguard. You just look at them and smile.

Sehun smiled "Don't worry, I'll never make her cry, and I won't let that happen."

 

Kai leave you two alone and celebrated with others.

 

Sehun put his arms around you "I can't believe that we'll be together likes this"

"Yeah~ me too..".

 

"I love you, Nahi."

"I love you too"

 

                                                   

 

 

*Guys!! New fanfic here!! :))