The Happy Family

Unbelievable

 As you're standing in the bus stop, you're holding your phone then it suddenly vibrates which startled you.

 
BEEP BEEP..
 
"AhHHh!!!" 
 
You then read the message
 
Handsome Devil:
Thanks for the food :)) It's all delicious. :D
 
 
Nahi Shin:
Of course it's delicious :D
D.O helped me you should thank him too ;P
By the way, you're welcome. ;P
 
After you send, You change his name in your phonebook.
 
 
Handsome Maknae:
Nah~ I feel like thanking you :P
By the way, we have a live show in Seoul this night, wanna come?
 
After he send his reply, He feel like he want to change your name in his phonebook.
So he did.
 
 
My Cute Nahi:
Sorry, I can't. :(
My parents are coming home this afternoon and I bet that they
have so many things to share. Maybe next time? I'll just watch you from the tv :)
 
 
As You send the massage you saw the bus stopped infront of you then you get in.
 
 
Handsome Maknae:
Aww~ that's sad :(
But that's ok as soon as you promise me next time?
 
 
My Cute Nahi:
Yes! That's a promise :)
Good luck!! Fighting!!
 
 
Handsome Maknae:
Thanks =) btw why did you disappear?
 
 
My Cute Nahi:
Yah~! I need to go to church =)
 
 
"Sehun!! We need to go!" Their manager called out as Sehun's busy with his phone.
 
 
Handsome Maknae:
Waah~! I have an angel friend ;D
heheh~ Need to go now :) don't reply ok?
 
 
Sehun send his last message then went to the van where everyone is waiting.
 
 
 
At the same time.....
 
 
 
 
As you saw Sehun reply you didn't reply. He said so -.-
Then you got out from the bus 'cause it stopped to your destination.
 
 
"Aishh..~ Thank goodness I'm not late" You mumbled as you went inside the room where the sunday service is being held. Then after a minute, the sermon started.
 
 
 
Meanwhile.....
 
 
 
 
 
"Ok guys, We're here!" Their manager announced.
 
 
Then EXO k went out from the van.
 
 
"Waaah~!! The place is so big!! I'm so excited!" Baekhyun said as his widen eyes wander around the venue.
 
"And nervous too." Chanyeol added as he hugs himself.
 
"Don't be nervous. It will turn out to be ok. ok?" Suho said with a smile then pat Chanyeol's shoulder.
 
 
EXO k went to their dressing room to get ready for their rehearsals. Well it's still 10:48 in the morning. It's not too late for rehearsals.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As you we're walking out the building where the sermon held, which is finished just now, your phone suddenly vibrates.
 
 
Omma <3:
Dear, why don't you cook lunch for us? 
We'll be home this afternoon. :*
 
 
Little Nahi:
This afternoon? Didn't you said that you'll be home this LATE afternoon?
 
 
Omma <3:
Well, sorry about that. :)) so make us your very delicious dish. ok?
 
 
"Aish~.. I have no choice then." You said then chuckled while reading your mom's reply
 
 
Little Nahi:
Ok =) Be safe ok? Love you :*
 
 
Omma <3:
You too Dear :* Love you.
 
 
 
As you read your mom's message, you immidiately get in the bus who just stopped.
 
"It's my lucky day, isn't it?" You said as you sitted on the window side.
 
You get out the bus then you went inside your house and started to cook.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DING DONG!!  DING DONG!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Honey!! we're here!!" Your mom called out.
 
 
"I'm coming!!" You respond and fortunately you just finished arraging the table.
You went to the door as soon as possible then you welcome them.
 
 
"Hi Dear!! we've missed you!!" Your omma said as she hugged you.
 
"I miss you too, Omma!" You said then hug back.
 
"How's my Angel?" Your appa asked widening his arms, signaling for a hug
 
"Ugh!! Appa!! don't treat me like a baby anymore!!" You childishly said as  you hug him.
 
"You're still my Baby" Your Appa said as he tap your nose lightly.
 
"Why don't you change you clothes and let's start to eat" You said as you put their luggage upstairs.
 
"That's a great idea!! it's already 12 and my tummy is craving for food!!" Your Omma jokingly said then the three of you started to laugh.
 
 
 
After they change you three sit in the dining table, bid your blessings for the food, then eat.
 
 
 
 
"So.. how did the trip turn out?" You asked.
 
"Well....." Your mom started to talk then she and your dad keep on telling you what happen and that what makes you all laugh. You we're really having a good time.
 
 
"Dear, me and your appa decided to have a time with you since we've go out just the two of us" Your Omma said changing the topic.
 
"Huh? You don't have to" you said with a smile.
 
 
"But honey, we feel guilty leaving you here alone and no one to be with." Your appa said exxageratedly.
 
"Appa. Your exxagerating." You said wearing your blank face.
"Besides I have Rie, remember? And I've met some new friends too." You explained then suddenly smiled.
 
"Really?! Oh~!!! I want to meet them!! Is it a boy? or a girl?" Your mom excitedly asked.
 
"Of course it's a girl!" Your dad answers your mom and they've started fighting.
 
 
"Actually, It's a guy." You said then after you said it, Your mom and dad look at you and the kitchen is filled with silence.
 
"What?" You asked wearing your 'what?' look.
 
"I told You!!" Your Omma said proudly to your Appa. "By the way, we're going out together later ok?"
 
"For what?" You said confusely
 
"Family time, right?" You Appa said pinching your cheeks then went to the living room and watch tv.
You just move your shoulders up and tilt your head sideways.
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
Annyeong!!
 
Sorry guys that I haven't update this few days, we have a camp and no electronics allowed so....
 
Sorry for the late update *bows 90o*
 
 
 
Hope to be patient guys :))
 
I'll update more ;D
 
 
 
Saranghae <3