Invitation

Unbelievable
TN: It's tuesday and your class is canceled until tomorrow due to school renovation
 
 
 
"Yobosseo?" You said as you answer the phone
 
"Good morning!!" Sehun said in a sweet tone.
"Bweo? What's with the morning voice?" he added
 
 
 
You smile hearing Sehun's voice.
 
 
 
"I just woke up. Your call woke me up" You said teasingly
 
"So how's the sleep, Sleeping Beauty?"
 
"It's great!! How 'bout you? How's the sleep of my Prince Charming?"
 
"Hmm.. Not so good.."
 
"Wae?"
 
"I've stay all night...."
 
"Wae? Anything wrong?" You asked worriedly
 
"Well...I heard that there's a fireworks display this saturday and I bought two tickets...."
 
"Then?..."
 
"And I stay up all night because I don't know who can come with me.. Can you come?.." Sehun asked, hoping that you would say yes.
 
"Sure! Why not?" You agreed and smile as if he can see it.
 
 
 
"YEESS!!"
 
 
 
Sehun said excitedly as he part his phone away from him so you won't hear him. But unfortunately you can. XD
 
Sehun's attention went back to you...
 
 
 
"Ok, so I'll pick you up this saturday, 5:30 pm.." Sehun said excitedly then he hung up fast so you won't be able to take back your words.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
"Ok, so I'll pick you up this saturday, 5:30 pm.." Sehun said on the other line.
 
 
 
Hearing those word made you widen your eyes.
 
 
 
"Wait! Wha--" You cut your sentence because he already hung up.
 
 
 
"Oh, no~! I'm soo dead!!" You mumbled, remembering that you have a schedule that day... Since it's Sehun's birthday, You, Kai, and all of EXO-k members planned a surprise party. (That's what you and Kai we're talking about last chapter)
 
 
 
Then you remembered another thing...
 
 
 
"Omo~!! I haven't asked him if they can visit here.." You mumbled and start calling Sehun again.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yobosseo? You miss me already? But I talk to you lately, didn't I?" Sehun said teasingly as he answers his phone.
 
"HaHaha~!! Yeah right~!" You said sarcasticlly.
By the way, Last night.."
 
"What about last night?" Sehun asked with a smile
 
"Hmmm...., You said EXO-k has a day off this wednesday. That's tomorrow....." You paused.
 
"Well, Yeah~!! Iknow that~!" Sehun said  with a brow up, as if you can see him.
 
"I know that you know that~!! " You said yelling at him.
 
 
 
Hearing you yell made Sehun chuckle. 'So Cute' He thought.
 
 
 
"Uhhmm...Can you come  here at my place? To have some lunch? My parents wants to meet you all.." You added.
 
"It's ok for me! but I need to ask them first" Sehun response with a smile.
 
"Ok~!!, Txt me if they agreed"
 
"Deh~!!"
 
"Gomawo~! Have a nice day!" You said with a smile.
 
 
 
"Have a nice day too~!! I Lo--" Sehun paused then he covered his mouth.
 
"What?"
 
"Nothing~!! Nothing!! Bye~!!" Sehun said with a nervouse chuckle then hung up.
 
 
 
"Aish~!! That was close~!!!....Sehun mumbled; sweating.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Have a nice day too~!! I Lo--" Sehun paused then he covered his mouth.
 
"What?"
 
"Nothing~!! Nothing!! Bye~!!" Sehun said with a nervouse chuckle then hung up.
 
 
 
Actually, You already know what is he going to say, So you just smile while looking at your phone after he hung up.
 
then you do your morning routine.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Evening that day
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun went out from the bathroom and went straight to the living room where his hyungs are.
 
 
 
"Hyung!" Sehun called the attention of his hyungs.
"I've remembered, Nahi invited us to their house to have some lunch tomorrow...Do you wanna come?" He asked.
 
 
 
"Yaaayy!!... We want to come!~" Baekyeol said in a sync.
 
"Aish~!! Ask the leader first~" Sehun said, annoyed.
 
Baekyeol faced Suho who's standing behind them and did a puppy face.
 
Suho looked at D.O..
 
 
 
"Not a problem~!" D.O said who's in the kitchen chopping garlics for dinner, since he heard what maknae said.
 
Then Suho looked at Kai..
 
 
 
"Hmm... Since I don't have plans for tomorrow, It's ok for me" Kai said with a smile as he change the channel of the tv.
 
Sehun give a sticky glare at Kai.
 
 
 
"Well it's decided, then. We're going!!" Suho said with a smile.
 
"Wait~!! Aren't you gonna ask me?" Sehun asked Suho.
 
"Yah~!! It's no use!! We know that you're want to see Nahi so bad~!" Bacon butts in
 
 
 
Sehun punched Bacon's shoulder
 
"Yah~! Why did you do that?!"
 
"Because I feel like doing it." Sehun response with a blank face.
 
 
 
"So....Do you want to come?" Suho asked the maknae.
 
"Yes" He said with a smile.
 
 
 
"SEE?!! YOU'RE GOING TO SAY YES!!" Baekhyun yell.
 
"Oh~! Come here, You~!!" Sehun said as he run towards Baeky and Baekhyun runs too. Now they're running around the dorm.
 
 
 
"Aish...~!!" Looking at the two running, Suho just sighed then face-palmed.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Hi Everyone!!
 
Sorry.. :(( that this chapter took so long :((  I'm really busy right now..
 
But good news~!!! EXO IS COMING BACK!!!!! 
WAAAAAAH~!!!!! I can't wait!!!
 
They said that they will be performing on M-Countdown this 30th of May.
Mark your Calendars everyone!!
 
Hwaiting everyone!!
 
Hwaiting EXO!!
 
 
By the way...
 
I will really appreciate if you wait for the next chapter and comment :))
 
 
Saranghaeimnida <3