Guest Who

Unbelievable

 

At the Mall
 
You waited for BaekYeol until your phone started ringing. You looked who the caller is and it is still unknown but you already know who it is.
 
"Yobosseo?" You said  as you answer the call
"Yah!! We're here~!!" Baekhyun said excitedly "Can you see us?"
 
You saw the two walked at the entrace, then you waved your hands at them.
Baekhyun waved back and he and Chanyeol run towards as soon as they saw you.
 
BaekYeol stopped in front of you wearinf their big smile.
 
"Uhhmm... Why are you guys smilling?" you asked them curiously.
"We're just happy to see you again"BaekYeol said at the same time.
 
You giggled "You two are funny. Don't you two feel awkward, I mean we've only met yesterday, Ya' know"
 
"hmmm.. maybe that's the reason. hihihi. We wanna know you better" Baekhyun said with his freindly smile :)
 
"Yeah! you just run away after bumping us" Chanyeol added with a pout
 
"I'm so sorry.." you said sounding so sorry.
 
"Nah don't worry anymore, so... let's go?" Chanyeol said breaking the ice.
 
"Let's Go!!!" You and Baekhyun yell excitedly.
 
"By the way, who's number is calling me?" you asked as you remembered.
 
"Ahh..~ it's mine!!" Baekhyun said raising his hands
 
You chuckled "Well, ok...let's save it then~ B.A.C.O.N......finished!!"
 
"hahahaha!!! Bacon~!!" Chanyeol teased as he point his index.
Bacon put his tounge out and make face.
 
"At least bacon is delicious.." Bacon said as he pout.
 
You just laugh as you watched BaekYeol fight while walking outside the mall. As you enter the van. you three keep chatting.
 
You three have a fun time because of how You and Baekhyun narrate the stories exaggeratedly while Chanyeol is driving and laugh with you two.
 
You tell them the reason why you get bumped at them, you tell them the whole story why did Sehun made you cry and they tell you how did they got your number and knew your name.
And oh!! You even tell them that you're a big fan of EXO!!
 
 
 
 
 
EXO DORM
 
 
"Guys!! We have a guest" Baekhyun said as soon as he enter the door.
 
"Our new friend, Nahi!!" Chanyeol said as he pushed you slowly inside the dorm
 
"Annyeonghasseo" You said as you bow 90o
 
'Wait, I know this girl...Yeah! I can't be wrong..' Kai thought and stood up then went to Sehun's room without noticing him.
 
"Hi~! I'm Kyungsoo" D.O said
"And I'm Suho" and Suho added.
 
"Suho and D.O hyung! She already knew you!! She's a fan of EXO too!!" Baekhyun said excitedly.
 
 
On the other hand..
 
 
*knock* *knock*
"Come in" Sehun said as he heard someone knocked his door.
 
Kai opened the door and sat beside Sehun who is lying on his bed, playing his DS.
 
"Why?" Sehun asked and he's still focused on his DS.
 
"Don't you think you need to apologize to the girl that you made cry?"
Sehun looked at Kai for a moment..and back to his DS. "You've gotta be kidding me?"
 
"Do I look like joking to you?" Kai said in a serious tone while he put maknae's DS away from him. He grabbed Sehun's wrisk and pulled him outside to his room and went to the living room.
 
"Hyung what are you doing?! I don't even know where she liv--" Sehun paused as soon as she saw you standing infront of him.
 
You didn't blink for a minute because you're starstrucked by your bias. Haha.. nope, not by Sehun. But by Kai, who's standing behind our maknae.
 
"pinch me." you said to baekhyun but your eyes are  facing Kai and Sehun.
 
"huh?"
 
"I said, pinch me."
 
"Well, okay" Baekhyun said then pinched you really hard!!
 
"Ouch!  It's not a dream, Kai is really infront of me!!" You said as you rub your cheeks.
 
 
 
"uhm.. hello? I'm the one who's infront of you~" Sehun said as he waved his hands in your face and that gave you back into your senses.
 
"Oh! Sorry. I didn't see you there.. " You said and bow. After you bow, you smiled at Sehun.
 
'Whuut?' Sehun thought
 
 
"Hey!! Let's have a barbeque dinner outside!! Nahi's joining us with dinner!!" Baekhyun announced.
 
"I'll do the sauce!!" you volunteered.
 
"Okay, Make sure it's delicious~" Suho said raising his brows up and down and that made you giggle.
 
"Sure~"
 
'I think she already forgot about what I did to her' Sehun thought as he saw Baekhyun and the others went outside.
 
"Apologize to her~" Kai whispers at Sehun then he follow everyone and You and Sehun left alone inside.
 
"Hey." Sehun said and broke the silence as he walks towards you.
 
"Oh~! you're still there! you scared me!" you said as you startled.
 
Sehun chuckled because of your action.
 
"You look cuter when you smile" you said as you stir the sauce you're making while smiling.
 
"Have a crush on me?" Sehun teased with a smirk.
 
"For your information..." you said while you put your right hand in your waist "You are not my bias" You said then slapped his shoulder.
 
"I'm just kidding okay?" Sehun said then you two laugh.
 
'He's cute..' You thought 
 
'She's cute...' Maknae thought then smiled.
 
"By the way, I'm sorry.." Sehun said.
 
"Nah~ Don't worry about it.." You said then you suddenly pinch his cheeks.
"Just....just, don't do it again, okay? I hate crying." You mumbled but enough for Sehun to hear.
 
"I won't do it again. I promise." Sehun said as he touch your pink cheeks.
 
Your heart starts to pound from his sudden movements. 'My goodness! what's this feeling?! I never felt it before.' You thought.
Then Sehun put a sauce on your nose then said "Gotcha!!" and that bring your senses back and you two play with the sauce wiping each other.
 
 
Few minutes later you two went out and the sauce is only few.
 
"What happen to you two?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.
 
You and Sehun looked at each other then smiled.
 
"Nothing, hyung." Sehun said as he looked at Chanyeol and his hyungs.
 
"You call this 'nothing'?!" Baekhyun yell as he pick the corner of Sehun's t-shirt full of barbeque sauce.
 
"Yup!! it's totally nothing!!" You looked at Sehun's who's smilling and you two started to laugh.
 
"Seems like they're getting along each other" Kai said to D.O and Suho.
 
"They're look like a couple." Suho said while they're watching you two.
 
"Kai, you should help Nahi to Sehun" D.O. added
 
"Haha. Yeah, Sure."
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Guys, Sorry for the late update. Unfortunately, our internet has been cut off. :((
 
Hope you guys understand.
 
Saranghae :)
 
 
Peace guys ^ ^
 
Thanks for reading!! Hope you enjoy this chap..
and wait for another one!! :D heheh..
 
 
Kamsahamnida!!