Unexpected Call

Unbelievable

 

 
 
"NAHI SHIN!!!!" Rie called out as she runs towards you angrilly.
 
'Oh no...this is not good' you thought. you tried to run but you can't move your legs.
 
"Where the hell did you go yesterday?!" she yelled at your face as she slap you at your arm many times.
 
"Aoww, aoww- wait wait--" You said then she already stopped
 
"Geez~ I don't know what to do to you Nahi!! It's your chance ya' know.." she said raising her hands in the air "But what did you do? you just let it go...How could you?" Rie said dramatically while roaming around the room.
 
"Woah!! What a drama queen" you said and put your tounge out.
 
"Aish...just tell me where did you go yesterday.." Rie asked eagerlly
 
"hmm... I met a guy.." 
 
"Then...?" 
 
"Then he made me cry.."
 
"What?! Who made you cry? huh?! WHO?!" Rie said clenching her fist in anger.
 
"Rie, calm down" you said as you tap Rie's shoulder with your hands trying to calm her down.
 
"Calm down? Calm down?! You're telling me to calm down?! Nahi! He made you cry!!"
Rie's yelling caught the attention of the people in the corridor.
 
"Geez-- you're exaggerating.. if you can't calm down, then I'll leave you here..It's so embarrassing ya' know...." you said leaving her alone at the corridor
 
"What?" Rie said to the people in the corridor sarcastically, and she followed you inside.
 
"Hey you!.. would tell me who is that guy?!" Rie asked as she sat beside your table
 
"Aish.. just forget it you know, we wont be meeting that guy anyway.." 
 
You smiled remembering that you bumped at Baekhyun and Chanyeol yesterday.
 
 
 
EXO's Dorm
 
Sehun opened his eyes slowly trying to adjust the brightness of the light..
He sat at the side of the bed then suddenly, You popped at his head
 
'Aish~ what's wrong with you Oh Sehun!' he thought as he put his palm into his face 'Why are you so harsh with that girl? she was just..'
 
"I should apologize to her" Sehun paused for a while and then it hit him "But how?" He said as he put his hands at the back of his head and lay in his bed.
 
"Aish~..."
 
 
*Knok* *knock!*
 
Suho opened the door. "breakfast is ready.."
 
"Ah~ ok I'll follow later hyung"
 
"Be fast, before Bacon eat all the food"
Sehun smile and Suho chuckled before closing the door. Sehun stood up and went to the bathroom to wash his face and went to the kitchen and dig in.
 
 
As the Exo k eat at the kitchen, Chanyeol whispers to Bacon
 
"I have Nahi's number"
 
"Nahi? Who's Nahi" Baekhyun asked as he scratch his head.
 
"Do you remember the girl that we've bump yesterday?"
 
"Her name is Nahi?!" Bacon shouted so Chanyeol covered Baekhyun's mouth.
 
"What?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked
 
"huh?-- n-nothing, nothing" Chanyeol nervously replied.
 
"Shhh.... keep qiuet" Chanyeol whispers to Bacon.
 
"But wait..isn't she the one who had been pushed by our evil maknae?"
 
"You're right, here's my plan..." As Chanyeol telling his plan to Baekhyun, BaekYeol felt like there's someone behind them. 
The two of them turn around and saw Kai eavesdropping.
 
"Hey, you...what are you two talking about?" Kai smirked and moved his brows up and down.
as Kai interrupt them in their 'Secret Conversation' they've stop talking and continue eating..
 
'hmmm.......something's fishy about this two' Kai thought.
 
"Hyungs! Manager said that our practice has been cancelled and we all have our freetime today. Our practice will be tomorrow whole day and it's confirmed" Suho announced to his hyungs.
 
 
BaekYeol looked at each other with a smile bacuase they're thinking the same thing. Their Plan will has to be done today.
 
 
 
 
3:30 pm, After school, you went home...
 
"Mama- Appa- I'm home." You called out as you enter the door. you went to the living room but they aren't there. You look in the kitchen and you saw a note, sticked in the refrigirator:
 
'Honey, we're out for a moment.. you know, we're having a Date and we'll be back the day after tomorrow
    the food is inside the ref and it's good for three days, just microwave it.
 
  Love you dear, Take care
Muah!
      <3 Mom & Dad'
 
 
"Three days?! is that even a date?..Aish." you scratch your head as you put the note at the table and went upstairs to your room. 
 After you change, you sit in your bed pulled out a box under it and rest the box on your lap, you opened it and you smiled.
 
 It's your box of  EXO collections! and btw, you're a fan too. You grabbed a picture of Sehun and looked at it.
 
"Why are you so evil.. you even made me cry in our fist meeting.." you said, looking at the picture and smiled. 'Well atleast I'm able to get to talked to you' You thought.
 
"Aish... his face is so scaryy~" you said while shivering and put the picture back at the box and put in under your bed. You opened the door then suddenly, your phone rings You looked at the caller but it is Unknown.
 
"Who's this?" you said before answering the call
 
"Yobosseo?" You said..
 
 
-----------------EXO Dorm----------------
 
"Psst!Pssst.!" Baekhyun called Chanyeol who's sitting in the sofa watching tv with Kai and D.O. Chanyeol turned his head and he saw Baekhyun signaling him to come closer. Chanyeol walked towards Bacon silently so no one would  notice him.
 
"Come on, Let's call Nahi already.." Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol. They looked for Sehun first and saw him inside his room. "He's here.." Chanyeol said as he peeked at Sehun's room
 
"Ok, let's call her in my room" Chanyeol said as he leads their way into his room.
 
"It's ringing.." Baekhyun excitedly said.
 
"ooh~ oh! put it in the loud speaker!!" Chanyeol said pointing his index in to Bacon's phone
 
"Yobosseo?" You said in the other line. "Who's this?"
 
"uhmm~ hi Nahi!" Baekhyun said cheerfully.
 
"Okay~"you said
 
"Do you remember the guys you bumped yesterday?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"uh~ Yeah..wait a minute...!" you pause for a second realizing that BaekYeol is in the other line. "Are you two Baekhyun-sshi and Chanyeol-sshi?!" you asked.
 
"Just call us oppa..but Yep!! that's right!!" Baekhyun said on the other line.
 
"But how did you get my number? how did you know my name?"
 
"Nah~ it's a long story. Do you wanna come here so I can tell you the whole story? hihihi.." Baekhyun said as he excitedly giggled with chanyeol and gave him a high five.
"Yeah!! And eat dinner with us too!!" Chanyeol added.
 
"hmm... i want to, but I don't know how.." you said then pout.
 
"ah~ well, let's just meet at the mall then we'll show you how to get here, how bout that?" 
 
"Ok... See you there! I'm out" you smiled and hung up.
 
 
BaekYeol looked at each other then they hurriedly change their clothes..
 
"ahh..I can't wait to see her!!" Baekhyun said as he jump around the room waiting for Chanyeol to finish.
 
"Yeah!! me too!!" Chanyeol said as he finish putting his t-shirt on and the two start jumping around the room.
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Thanks 4 reaading :D
                  Hope you enjoy this chap :))
 
 
 
►XiuHan
 
 
Balated Happy Birthday to our Baozi!!  *3*
Mar. 26 :))
 
 
Kamsahamnida!!