He's In-love Already

Unbelievable

 

"Shin Nahi, did you wrote it all down?" Ms. Guem asked with a smiling curved in her lips. She's your homeroom and your favorite teacher.
 
 
 
"Neh~!" You said with a nod.
 
"Here," Ms. Geum handed you a money. "That's the money that everyone gave, I think it's enough for the materials." She added.
 
 
 
"I guess I should buy all this later." You said looking at the list.
 
"I guess so.....Well, I think I should get going. You should go too, until it's not yet late for you to shop."
 
"Deh~! Annyeong~!!" You bow and waved at her. You get your phone from your pocket and started typing.
 
 
 
Nahi <3:
Rie, do you have something to do?
Can you come with me and buy the materials? :'(
 
 
 
Rie <3:
Sorry Nahi, I need to get Minmin to the vet. :(
 
 
 
Takenote: Min min is Rie's pet. A zu.
 
 
 
"Oh yeah I remembered. Minmin is sick." You mumbled. You bit your lower lip and think for a moment.
 
 
 
Nahi <3:
Well then.. Have a safe trip
and take care of Minmin. ^^
 
 
 
Rie <3:
Okay~! Be safe always, ok?
Fighting!!
 
 
 
'It's only 4 pm. I should get going and go home by 7'
You thought as you look at your wrisk watch.
 
 
 
On the way to the store, you remembered the time when Sehun hold your hands yesterday (at the last chap.)
 
Then you heart beats faster and you started blushing.
 
 
 
BEEP! BEEP!!
 
Your phone suddenly vibrates
 
 
 
Handsome Maknae:
Yah~!! How's the show yesterday?
 
 
 
"I'm just thinking of you and now you're texting me..." You mumbled with a smile.
 
 
 
My Cute Nahi:
It was Great!! Everyone performed nicely.
 
 
 
After you send it, you bumped into someone......
 
 
 
"Aaaah~!!" You exclaimed and get up immidiately. "Mianhe~" you said then bow.
 
"I'm sorry too"
 
'His voice is familiar' You thought so you tilt up your head.
 
 
 
"Omo? Kai?" You said.
 
"Nahi? Wow! what a coincidence" Kai said.
 
"Yeah, I know~!" 
 
"Why are you here by the way?" Kai asked
 
"I need to buy materials for our class project tomorrow....how 'bout you?
 
"Well...." He paused and lean over to your ear.
 
"It's Sehun's birthday this saturday."
 
 
 
Your eyes widen as Kai whispers those to you.
 
 
 
"Really?!" You exclaimed.
 
"Ssshh~!! Don't be too loud"
 
"Mianhe...So, You're here to buy him a gift?"
 
"No...I won't buy today, I'll just look for some stuffs that he might like and buy it this friday.
If I buy it today, he might notice the gift before his birthday."
 
"hmm~.....Ah!!" You said as you put your index up. "I have an idea!" You added.
 
 
 
As you look for the materials and Kai is looking for his gift to Sehun, you explain your plan for Sehun's bithday to him. He seems like enjoying his time with you.
 
You finish early so Kai invited you for a tea.
 
 
 
"What do you want?" Kai asked as he stands infront of the counter holding some of the stuffs you bought.
 
"Bubble Tea~!!" You response immediately.
 
 
 
Kai just smiled
'That is Sehun's favorite tea.' He thought.
 
 
 
"I'll look for a good spot, ok?" You said as you get the plastic that Kai is holding.
 
"Okay~"
 
 
 
Few minutes passed, Kai got the order and saw you sitting.
 
 
 
"You want to sit here?" Kai asked as you we're sitting in the corner part of the cafe beside the window while he's holding the tray
 
"Neh~!"
 
 
 
'This is Sehun's favorite spot too.' Kai thought.
 
 
 
"Hey~!! What? You don't like to sit here?" You said and that snapped Kai from his thoughts.
 
"A-ani~! It's okay" Kai said then sit.
 
 
 
You get the bubble tea you ordered and take a sip.
 
"Mmm!! delicious!!" You said, then you started blowing on the straw which makes a bubble on your drink.
 
 
 
'Sehun is doing that too.' Kai thought as he watches you playing with your tea.
 
 
 
"Nahi...." Kai tries to get your attention.
 
Fortunately, you look at him with a 'Yes?' look.
 
 
 
"Sehun-ah...." Kai paused for a minute. 
 
After hearing the name 'Sehun', a smile suddenly shaped in your lips which Kai noticed.
 
 
 
'Does she likes Sehun?' Kai thought.
 
 
 
"Hey~!! What about Sehun?" You asked with a smile and that snap Kai from his thoughts.
 
"Ahh~!! Nothing! nothing. Just forget about it" Kai said with a fake smile.
 
"What's with that smile?" You said poking Kai's cheeks.
 
"Huh? What smile?" Kai asked confusely.
 
"That fake smile~. Tell me, do you have a problem?"
 
"Me? No! Of course I don't!...... Well maybe, I have one..."
 
"Omo? What is it?"
 
"My birthday gift for Sehun" Kai said with a pout to tease you.
 
 
"That's not what I mean!!" You said with your crinckled brows and a pout then slap Kai at his shoulder.
 
 
 
Kai just laugh because of your cuteness.
 
Seeing him laugh, you laugh can't help but to laugh too. Well, he's your bias remember?
 
 
 
Then you two heard the chime ring at the glass door of the cafe.
 
You two stop laughing and you saw a familiar figure walking away outside.
 
 
 
'Omo? Is that Sehun?' You thought as your eyes widen. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Earlier that time....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aish~!! why isn't she replying?" Sehun mumbled as he walks back and forth at the back of the sofa where BaekYeol is sitting, watching their favorite show.
 
"Hyung!! Stop doing that!! You're making me dizzy!!" D.O said who's sitting at the chair beside the dining table, watching Sehun.
But it seems like Sehun doesn't hear a thing.
 
"Stop worrying about her, maybe she's just busy." Suho said as he pours water into his glass.
 
"AAaaaaaAAAaAAaargh~!!! I can't take it anymore!!" D.O exclaimed then he heads towards Sehun and rest his palms on maknae's both shoulder.
 
D.O gave him a serious look and said.
"Why don't you go and have some bubble tea?"
 
Sehun swipe away D.O's arms. He cross his arms then rolled his eyes.
 
"Aishh~!.. Fine." Sehun sigh and went out.
 
 
 
'What is she doing right now?' Sehun thought While walking.
 
"AH~!!! Why do I even care?!" Sehun scolded himself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
When he reach the cafe, He saw you at the window  where he usually sit and a smile appeared in his face.
 
'Oh~! she's here and she's sitting at my favorite spot' Sehun thought. Still, with a smile.
 
He ran to the entrance and when he open the glass door, all that greeted him is you and Kai laughing and it looks like you we're having a great time with Kai.
 
Sehun's smile faded. He shut the glass door and walk away.
 
 
 
 
 
'What The heck is this feeling?!' Sehun thought as he put his hands in his chest and crumple his shirt
 
'It's like my heart is being sliced in half..' 
 
 
 
As soon as Sehun get back to their dorm, he went straight to his room.
 
 
"Hyung, are you ok?" D.O asked but he get no response.
 
"His face is much worse than before" Suho said. "I wonder what happen." He added
 
 
Everyone went back to their own businesses.
 
At the cafe.
Minutes passed, Kai Went home and you too.
 
 
 
 
 
@EXO dorm
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai enters the door, smiling and went straight to his room.
 
 
"It's so weird that everyone has different expression this day.." Baek said with his blank face while chewing chips.
 
"YaaaAAaahh~!!" D.O exclaimed then he look as his side. He saw Baek who's hugging some chips.
"Where the hlel did you came from?!"
 
"In the kitchen..." Baek said as he swallowed his food.
 
"How Do you know that they had weird faces?!" D.O said shouting.
 
"I'm in the living room with Channie all the time you know!!!" Baek yelled back. Chanyeol look at them when he heard
his name and back to the tv.
 
"And would you please stop shouting~" He mumbled. "Aish~"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
RIIINNGGG!!!!!!
 
 
Sehun's phone rang in the middle of the night. Luckily, He's still not asleep yet.
 
 
"Yobosseo?" He said as soon as he answers the call.
 
"Yobosseo!!" You said on the other line then Sehun smiled just hearing your voice.
 
"Annyeong." Sehun said with an average tone. Still can't get over to what he saw in the cafe.
 
"Bweo? You seem down~ What happen.."
 
"Nothing much"
 
"You sure?"
 
"Do I look like I'm not?"
 
"Well... you sound like you're not"
 
"Why did you call?"
 
"Why? You don't want me to call?"
 
"Well, It's late at night. Shouldn't you be sleeping?"
 
"Shouldn't you be sleeping too?"
 
"Aish~!! Stop anwering my question with another question!! It's annoying!!" Sehun said, annoyed.
 
"Mianhe~.." you said with a really sorry tone
 
"Sorry for shouting  too.." Sehun felt guilty at shouting at you so he apologize.
 
 
 
Then the line filled with silenced...
 
 
"I miss you already." You suddenly said. You know to yourself that you really mean it.
 
Sehun is shocked from what you said but it makes him smile.
 
"I miss you too." He said with a sweet voice.
 
When you heard what he says, you heart beats faster and your cheeks turn red. More red-ish than a tomato.
 
"So glad to hear that you miss me too" You said.
 
Sehun can't say a thing so he just smiled. But deep inside, he really misses you too.
 
"Hey~!!" you said.
 
"Bweo?"
 
"Do you have a free time?" You asked
 
"Me?"
 
"No, Not only you, but the whole EXO-k"
 
"Oh~! So you don't want to spend your time with me?" Sehun said with a cute tone to tease you.
 
 
'I think I'm back to my own self now' Sehun thought with a smile.
 
'Aww~ You're so cute' You thought while bitting your lower lip.
 
 
"That wont work on me Hunnie!" You said Defending yourself.
 
"Hunnie?"
 
"Ah~! Mianhe.." You said worriedly that he might not like the nickname that you gave to him.
 
"Bweo? Is that the nickname you gave to me?"
 
"neh~ You don't like it?"
 
"Yes, I don't like it......I Love it." Sehu said with a chuckle.
 
"Oh~! Gomawa.....So...Does EXO-k have a free time or day off?" You asked again.
 
"Neh~!! this wednesday. wae?"
 
"Do You wan--"
 
 
Toot toot toot toot.
 
 
"Omo?! what happen?" Sehun mumbled.
 
 
 
 
"Yaah~!! I don't have a load!! Aish... I was about to ask him if they could come here!" You mumbled.
 
Beep beep
 
 
 
Handsome Maknae:
It's ok Nahi :))
Have a good sleep.
 
 
 
My Cute Nahi:
Gomawo :)) You too.
Good night.
 
 
Handsome Maknae:
Good night and sweet dreams.
Don't reply ok? just sleep.
 
 
 
After you read his message, you eyes suddenly fall and fortunately you're already lying on your bed.
 
 
 
 
"Why do you make me fall inlove, Nahi Shin?" Sehun mumbled.
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Annyeong!! So.....
 
Here's the new chap!! :)) 
 
Hope you've enjoyed!! :D