Eight

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppas~ I’m back~” Hwayoung sang when she sat down on the chair.

Infinite nodded their head and saw Woohyun and Myungsoo’s darkened face behind her. “What happened?” Sungyeol tilted his head and questioned them.

“Ryu Hwayoung.” Woohyun hissed which made her shocked at the sudden attitude.

“W-what’s wrong, oppa?” She smiled slightly.

“What’s wrong? You tell me what’s wrong. Does ‘Oppa! I don’t care alright! I saw Myungsoo almost confess to her so I secretly told the news that she bullied me when the truth was that I bullied her all night! And the whole T-ara! You know that too right? You even helped me!’ sounds right to you? You tell me.” Woohyun smirked at her shocked face.

“O-oppa…” Hwayoung mumbled. “I-It’s not like that…”

“Oh really?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “You better spill everything out or else you won’t leave here alive, I swear.”

“I… I… I didn’t do anything wrong.” Hwayoung still defended herself.

“What’s wrong with you, hyung! Why are you hurting my friend!?” Sungjong defended her.

“LEE SUNGJONG! OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHO IS SHE! SHE’S ING EVIL!” Woohyun shouted at his dongsaeng which made him backed away from Hwayoung.

“O-oppa… I…”

“Spill. Everything. Now.” Woohyun gritted his teeth and punched the table. Luckily, not many people were around since its way passed lunch time.

“Fine! T-ara is innocent! I made them looked like how they are today just because I’m jealous at Myungsoo’s feelings towards Jiyeon!” Hwayoung confessed.

Infinite gasped and widened their eyes at her. “What the …”

Myungsoo glared at her which made her gulped. “And?”

“I often bullied Jiyeon at home since she’s the same room with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter