Twelve

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please wake up, Jiyeon-ah. I'm sorry." Myungsoo said for the umpteen times that day.

But Jiyeon was still not awake.

He brushed her hair away from her face to take a look at his first love's sweet yet pale face. He sighed deeply and checked on the drip again, in case it dropped off, for the tenth times already.

The other members had gone down to grab some bite leaving Myungsoo with her since they knew he needed some time alone with her.

Slowly... Very slowly, Jiyeon opened her eyes.

She frowned at the smell she hated the most: hospital.

She moved slightly which made Myungsoo realised she's awake.

"Jiyeon-ah..." He whispered in disbelief. “You're awake! Thank God! You're finally awake!” Myungsoo smiled and held onto her hands tightly.

Jiyeon widened her eyes at the guy in front of her. She began to take in each breathe deeply and soon it became heavy pants. She pushed his hands away and backed away from him.

"Please don't hurt me. I won't bully anybody else. Please don't hurt me!!!" She pulled her legs nearer to her chest and hugged it tightly.

She shook her head and cried out loud. "I promise I won't bully! I won't bully Hwayoung anymore!!! I'm sorry! Don't hurt me..." She cried and buried her head into her legs.

Myungsoo was shocked at the new Jiyeon. She was traumatized badly by Infinite and antis till she admitted she bully people.

Myungsoo's jaw opened widely and he frowned deeply, allowing some tears to drop down his face.

He placed a fist on his mouth to stop himself from crying louder. "Jiyeon-ah..." he tried again and touched her shoulders.

"AHHH!! AHHH!!  I PROMISED I WON'T HURT ANYONE! PLEASE, MYUNGSOO-SSI! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" She cried and waved her hands around to keep him away when she felt his touch.

"Oh My God..." Myungsoo muttered. He didn't know what to do now. His first love is scared of him.

He wanted to comfort her and say everything is alright. He wanted to do that badly.

So he sat down on the bed beside Jiyeon and brought her onto his legs and into his arms tightly. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter