Twenty-Two

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baby… You’ve got to wake up soon…” Myungsoo his sleeping fiancée’s face tenderly.

“My baby… You’ve suffered so much. Please wake up soon, don’t make your husband wait so long. We have to walk down to the altar and get married. We have to go for honeymoon and get old together with our kids taking care of us.” He allowed himself to cry for the last time.

“Love, it’s been 2 weeks. I’ve woken up from the surgery. You should too...”

“Myungsoo-ah.” s walked into the hospital room. They came by to visit after a radio schedule. They prayed for her at the radio and asked the whole Korea citizens to pray as well.

After the press live conference, the whole world knew about Hwayoung’s real intentions since it’s all filmed down. And the reporters wrote positive news about them and the new born couple. Now people from all over the world were praying for the poor girl to wake up soon for her poor fiancé and for the rest of her members and friends.

“Myungsoo-ah, are you okay now? You just recovered, you should rest.” Sunggyu patted his shoulders.

“Hyung, you know I can’t do that. I need her to see me when she opened her eyes. She will be afraid when she didn’t see me.” He whispered, looking at the girl’s slightly pale face.

“Please don’t tire out yourself. Although you’ve been excused from schedules, you’re still one of us. We need you to be healthy and Jiyeon too. When she wakes up, she needs you to be healthy.” Woohyun advised.

“I will… Thanks, hyung.” He appreciated their understanding and support.

A knock could be heard and the door opened. “Hello.”

Another idol group came into the room. Throughout the two weeks, many idol groups and even her acting seniors came by to see how she’s progressing. They came to apologize for the past and to support her. Now, the room is filled with fruits and flowers.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Suho said on behalf of the group so as not to disturb the sleeping beauty.

“Hi…” Sunggyu greeted them back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter