Nineteen

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day…

As promised, T-ara called for a press conference but without the permission of their CEO. They talked to their manager and he agreed with their idea. He always wanted to do that but didn’t make any noise since it’s the girls’ choice. Now they have decided to do it and he can’t be more than happy.

He made all the arrangements for them and brought them over to the conference where all the reporters from all over Korea and even nearby countries sat in. This will be a live broadcast.

T-ara members took a deep breath and did a cheer for themselves. Infinite were with them by the backstage to give them support.

When T-ara was being called out, Myungsoo pulled Jiyeon in for a quick kiss before comforting her again. “You can do it, baby. You hear me? If you really can’t make it, come back to oppa, alright? Oppa will be waiting for you here.” He cupped her face.

Jiyeon nodded her head and pecked his lips, taking the first move. “Thank you, oppa.” She squeezed his hands and walked off with the members.

~~~~~

“We asked you all here today, because we want to release something we wanted to release long ago.” Soyeon continued when they greeted the reporters.

“We have been asked not to release this by our CEO, but after a terrible incident which happened to our maknae, we can’t take it anymore.” She continued.

Some reporters gasped. “What terrible incident?”

Soyeon sighed and decided to tell the whole story to the world.

“Ever since the bullying rumours spread out all over the news, we did not have any goodnight sleep. Our poor maknae is the worst. She cried every night when she saw those hurtful comments on the net and even had nightmares. And we received terrible treatments from the various stations PDs, directors, managers, even our fellow idol groups.”

Some reporter interrupted, “that’s because it’s the fact!”

“It’s not. We did not bully anybody and in fact, we were the one who get bullied.”

The whole room of reporters gasped at the sudden confession. “Bring out the evidence! Hwayoung has evidence against you guys, did you?!”

“Of course we have. Moreover, the evidence she got was being fabricated out from the real evidence.”

Then, the projector’s light was on and videos were shown to the reporters. The reporters gasped at each video and widened their eyes as they couldn’t believe what they saw.

First video: Jiyeon was being pushed harshly onto the floor at first by a woman with her back faced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter