Eighteen

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple sat down on the bench and looked at the sky for a very long time that night. Sometimes it went silent but it’s not awkward. They were just enjoying each other’s presence together.

And sometimes they would just tease each other but giggled together at the end.

All of a sudden, Jiyeon stood up and ran over towards the railing, wanted to enjoy the cooling breeze of the wide river.

Myungsoo chuckled and stood up. He brushed off the dirt off his pants and looked up, but only to receive a shock. From where he was standing, he could see two guys approaching his fiancée.

Jealousy filled his whole body when he saw the two guys talking to his girl. He brisk walked over, no, he ran over and glared at the two guys before facing his girl, “BABY~~~” His hands stretched out to hold onto the railings which fitted Jiyeon in between his arms.

The two guys frowned and smiled awkwardly at his actions. “Erm… We should get going… Yeah, bye…”

Myungsoo threw imaginary daggers with his stares to their back and turned back to his girl when they already walked far away. “Baby~ You can’t flirt with other guys! You’re married!”

Jiyeon giggled and wrapped her arms around him tightly. “I’m not flirting. I was about to tell them my husband is coming and you cut in.”

That made his fiancé smiled widely. “That’s my girl.” He pressed his whole body onto hers and hugged her tightly, cuddling into each other’s hair.

They don’t know they hugged for how long but they stopped their cuddling when they heard a ringtone.

Myungsoo picked it up and answered it.

“Myungsoo-ah.” Sunggyu started.

“Come over to the café near our dorm now, we are with T-ara here. We have something to discuss with you. Bring Jiyeon here as well.” He said in a serious tone.

“Okay hyung.” Myungsoo sensed the weird tone in him but shrugged it off.

“Let’s go, your unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter