Seven

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyungs~ Hwayoung asked if we have time to eat lunch with her~” Sungjong asked in the living room, with a phone in his hand.

“I think it’s fine.” Sungyeol said.

“We have no schedules for the day so it’s fine.” Sunggyu announced with authority.

After preparing, they made a trip down to a nearby restaurant.

When they walked in with disguise, they saw Hwayoung already there with disguise as well.

“Hey Hwa!” Sungjong high fived her when he sat down beside her.

Hwayoung smiled at them and greeted them, “hi oppas~”

Infinite nodded their head with a smile as well.

Hwayoung was extremely happy when she saw Myungsoo sitting down in front of her. Oh~ How she liked this view so much~

“Hwa~ what do you want to eat?” Sungjong asked and showed her the menu.

She saw the menu and pointed at something randomly before returning to her view again. Sungjong shrugged when he saw her pointing at some pork ribs. He, himself, got something else.

~~~~~

After a some-what-delicious lunch at the restaurant, Infinite proceeded to a nearby mall with Hwayoung since she insisted.

“Oppa~ let’s go to the ice-cream shop~” She sang and cling onto Myungsoo’s arm.

Myungsoo felt discomfort and pushed her away. He smiled fakely at her, “let’s go then. Hyung! She wanted ice-cream.” He shouted at the bunch of monkeys in front of him and nodded to the ice-cream shop.

They followed to the shop and settled down with only Hwayoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter