Three

Her Sad Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome to 2013 Idol Star Athletics Championship!” Park Shinyoung, the MC announced.

Slowly, she announced all the contestants of the day and group by group and they walked out of the gym’s back door to greet the cameras and fans.

Loud cheers could be heard when every group came out. Everyone shouted for their favorite idols when they walked out gracefully.

Finally it’s T-ara’s team to be announced. Infinite was announced first.

“Bye bullies~” Sunggyu sang and walked out first, waving goodbye while smirking.

“I don’t mind losing all the way if you guys will get embarrassed.” Woohyun smirked and walked after Sunggyu.

Hoya and Dongwoo walked out, arm in arm, after sending them an evil glare.

Sungyeol and Sungjong walked out, arm in arm too, after the Yadong couple. They also sent them a glare and hissed, “I’m glad Hwayoung is out from your group now.”

Myungsoo was the last one to leave. He walked closer to them and purposely stepped on Jiyeon’s foot. “Oops. I didn’t see that. You’re too insignificant to me.” He smiled innocently and walked out after the pairs. He turned around after and sent them a glare as well.

“Dino, are you alright?” Soyeon attended to her and squatted down, holding onto her foot. The rest of the members surrounded them.

“I’m okay, unnie.” She pouted. “Just a little pain…”

“Those guys are the worst jerks I’ve ever met.” Ahreum gritted her teeth while sending imaginary daggers onto their backs.

“Forget it, girls. Let’s get it over and done with. I feel bad for our Dino. We have to take care of her, alright?” Eunjung persuaded and pushed them out after hearing the call for them.

-

Finally, it’s the last event of the day and it somehow went smoothly for the girls. Since they’re on cameras, no groups dared to do something to them.

“Aigoo… Finally… Finally it’s the last race of the day! What is it?” Shinyoung tried to get engaged with the audience and the idols. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter